Aging Rolling Stones Sponsored by Leftist AARP

bidencake.jpg
Speaking of people who've lived far beyond their expiration dates...

The Creeping Stones
The Creeping Stones

The Rolling Stones are going on a concert tour sponsored by the leftist American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/202 ... p-n4924119
https://www.elderguru.com/political-rea ... join-aarp/

Due to their advanced ages, The Stones have altered the lyrics and titles of some of their biggest hits. Here's an abridged list:

REVISED ROLLING STONES SONGS

Gimme Dentures

(I Can’t Get No) Metamucil

Hey, You, Get Off of My Lawn

Let’s Take a Nap Together

Jumpin’ Jack Flatulence

It’s Only Ox-y-gen (But I Like It)

You Can’t Always Get a Senior Discount

Good Buys Senior Tuesday

Time Is Not On My Side

(This May Be Our) Last Time

Emotional Rescue Pendant

Help Me Up

Mother’s Little Walker

19th Digestive Tract Breakdown

Paint It Gray

Tumbling On Ice

Pacemaker

Bathroom Shuffle

Wild Nurses (Couldn’t Drag Me Away)

Mixed Medications

Brown Sugar Substitute

If you know of any others, let us know.

Comrade Colonel, thank you for these. But your post misses a concert poster with the band's picture, the AARPP logo, and the list of hits to be played. I personally the collective thinks it might be highly shareable.

Red Square wrote:
11/23/2023, 12:51 pm
Comrade Colonel, thank you for these. But your post misses a concert poster with the band's picture, the AARPP logo, and the list of hits to be played. I personally the collective thinks it might be highly shareable.
How's this?

the-rolling-stones-no-filter-2020-cr-Dave-Hogan-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

“Fumbling Guys” never sounded so good, this alive.

My favorite album is "Bridges over Geritol." featuring the pile ointment express as the opening act.

trashmouth wrote:
11/27/2023, 12:17 pm
My favorite album is "Bridges over Geritol." featuring the pile ointment express as the opening act.
I thought that album was "Bridges Over Babble On," but I'm not a big fan even though I saw the Stones at Candlestick Park in 1982 (opened by George Thorogood and The J. Giles Band).

trashmouth wrote:
11/27/2023, 12:17 pm

That reminds 'pelipsky of a San Antonio River Barge Christmas Review show encounter back in the 90's. The Pile Ointment Express ain't changed a lick, since.