Be on the lookout for the bacon baron

Littering the grounds of a Las Vegas mosque with bacon, as well as covering the front door handles with slices of bacon and grease is now being treated as an act of terrorism as the FBI and police are searching for any leads that would help them sniff out the perpetrator.

It has been also discovered that a member of the mosque, Muhammad Islam, formerly known as Porky Pig, is missing.

"Someone bacon up a lot of hate," another member of the mosque told the reporters. "No one likes having your building porked. I cannot imagine who would hock his way out of this.”

"We must be vigilant. This is no picnic. Someone must have pull-pork out of a slaughterhouse for this offence. If you see bacon, say bacon," said an FBI officer. "You will be rewarded 5,000 dollars for information leading up to the man who brings home the bacon. It is no lion."

Someone in a crowd of onlookers rudely bellowed, "Give me some of that Boston butts," but the police could not find the offender.

The bacon baron is out there waiting for the next victim.

Death to those who pork the Prophet of Islam!

Bacon Baron?

red-baron-classic-canadian-86607.jpg

His pizza might have tasty Islamophobia topped all over it, but he's red! I'll give him a pass just for that. Plus, the moustache makes him look like Comrade Stalin!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Bacon Baron?

red-baron-classic-canadian-86607.jpg

His pizza might have tasty Islamophobia topped all over it, but he's red! I'll give him a pass just for that. Plus, the moustache makes him look like Comrade Stalin!
wow