Democrats Slobbering over The Great Red Hope!

Progressives were breathless and slobbering over Joe Kennedy's speech after the President's State of the Union address last evening.

To underline progressive unity, they selected an 'elite', entitled, spoiled, privileged, inbred, white male Kennedy to reach out to the struggling, swarthy masses.

He was strategically placed in front of a wrecked automobile with its hood up - a tribute to his uncle Ted who also famously made his political debut dripping and incoherent in front of a wrecked and wet Oldsmobile.

Kennedy's enthusiastic, bubbling and effervescent locution became instantly famous and Democrats have all begun drooling in sympathy - #MeToo, #MeDrool

#SlurpyJoe #SloppyJoe #DroolingJoe #Chapstickquiddick

It could have been worse for the folks in Fall River, Mass...

Not much really seemed to impress the Pelosinator.
Was she playing with her dentures????

[img]/images/various_uploads/SOTU_Joe_Kennedy_Russia_Drool.jpg[/img]

Trump's successful SOTU speech (75% approval) is directly proportional to how bad the State of our Soviet Union is. It's bad.

Our response to Trump was even worse. Someone had decided that if we put Joe Kennedy on the podium in a garage with cars in the background and a Bengals logo that vaguely resembled the Ingsoc banner, and give him a distinctive Hitler Jugend look, we could sway the vote of all those millions of white Nazi types who voted for Trump.

To reinforce that image, Joe sounded like a slobbering wounded underdog who just wants to get even. There was so much drool streaming down his mouth he could've driven a car into it and drowned a girl.

And what's wrong with Russia being knee-deep in our democracy? Hasn't that always been a good thing for the progs? Didn't his uncle Ted collude with the Kremlin to sway the election towards the Democrats?

It's so bad, we may as well give up.

For good measure.

[img]/images/various_uploads/SOTU_Joe_Kennedy_Ingsoc.jpg[/img]

We must also start damage control as related to the drool. The "chapstick" defense didn't work, as it immediately invoked references to "Chappaquiddick."

We must now all say that Joe simply picked the wrong time to hop on the Tide Pod craze.

Red Square wrote:We must now all say that Joe simply picked the wrong time to hop on the Tide Pod craze.

He wasn't alone…

Pelosi - Tide Pods.jpg

The wealthy trust fund grandson of Thurston Howell III takes time out from the dizzying social season of gracious manner house hopping to speak to the little peoples and explain why they need to listen to their betters and stop all this foolish Make America Great Again nonsense.

How much money were these progs paid throughout their careers to present reality as an absurdity and #FakeNews as reality? And why hasn't any of that $$ trickled down to the People's Cube?

Red Square wrote:How much money were these progs paid throughout their careers to present reality as an absurdity and #FakeNews as a reality?And why hasn't any of that $$ trickled down to the People's Cube?

Because so-called TricKKKle Down Economics™ simply doesn't work; they've been paid to tell telling us that for decades.

AND, Drumpf made some great points about the Norks...

The craze seems to be spreading to the entire Party™ leadership:

Hillary - Tide Pods.jpg

Red Square wrote:... < vid: Best Compilation - People Who Laughed at TRUMP > ...
... and dotting that i, Komrade $.$. Halliburton's hilarity, I mean, trumpet ! _ (click mystery!)

Mystery item No. 1

I realize we need younger people to become standard bearers for The Party, but not so young they're still drooling and sporting cute little spit curls in the middle of their foreheads. I'll bet he wears Power Rangers pajamas and Winnie the Pooh underwear.

He sounded like some dorky sophomore on the high school debate team trying to make his closing argument. With his fly open.

Evil Smiley wrote:Progressives were breathless and slobbering over Joe Kennedy's speech after the President's State of the Union address last evening.

To underline progressive unity, they selected a spoiled, privileged, inbred, white male Kennedy to reach out to the struggling, swarthy masses.

He was strategically placed in front of a wrecked automobile with its hood up - a tribute to his uncle Ted who also famously made his political debut dripping and incoherent in front of a wrecked and wet Oldsmobile.

This delivery was now famous and Democrats have all begun drooling in sympathy - #MeToo, #MeDrool

#SlurpyJoe #SloppyJoe #DroolingJoe

I've got it!!! Now I know what Fancy Nancy was doing!!

ImageImage

Red Square wrote:We must also start damage control as related to the drool. The "chapstick" defense didn't work, as it immediately invoked references to "Chappaquiddick."

We must now all say that Joe simply picked the wrong time to hop on the Tide Pod craze.
I believe you spelled 'Chapstickquiddick' wrong.

Rare photograph of Joe Kennedy's dog, 'Slurpy'.

slurpy.jpg

People in Massachusetts have begun training their dogs to drool in support of Joe Kennedy - especially popular of late have been Irish Setters.

irish-setter-drooling.jpg

Seeing a dripping Kennedy in front of a distressed automobile brings back memories and tugs at the heart strings...

joe-kennedy-metoo.jpg

Joe Kennedy took center stage in his own effort to say, '#MeToo' as he takes his rightful place among the elite Camelot Kennedys.

A star is born... or... at least his water broke...

slurpee.jpg
#SlurpyJoe #SlurpeeJoe

Bitch Bleach tm, isn't just for computers dontcha know. It's good to chew on when one wants to conveniently forget the truth.

Leaky. The stench runneth over.
James Comey‏
Verified account

@Comey
Follow
Follow @Comey

More
All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy.

Joe Kennedy III blew his big opportunity
kennedy.jpg

From our friend, Irony Curtain:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pelosi_Tide_Pods.jpg[/img]

I certainly do hope that young man wins the student council election.

AGAIN - Google has hand-modified their search algorithm to hide the images of Joe Kennedy drooling.

When this post was made, searching for the hashtags: #SlurpyJoe, #SloppyJoe and #DroolingJoe produced an entire page of Joe Kennedy drooling images, parodies and memes. Now, they are all gone!

With or without the hashtag, the images have been deliberately scrubbed from Google results pages.

On Bing.com, only this one shows up: