America Is Learning How To Get Along With China.

Interesting take. China is in as precarious a position as The Russian Federation. They not strong, either militarily or economically. The only advantage China really has is it's population but even that's not a big advantage because India also has a 1 billion plus population.

I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I'll keep it here, but I'll also repost it where it was meant to be.
===============
It seems the point of the meeting was to unconfuse the Russian government as to its current status. Putin has been China's bitch all along, he just didn't know it. Now Xi has come to Moscow to inform the Kremlin that Putin is China's bitch and will forever remain China's bitch, so there would be no confusion about it.

Chinese maps are now being revised to give Russian cities in the Far East their original Chinese names, which they had carried before Russia had annexed those territories in the 19th century, taking advantage of China's weak political and military status. The roles have now been reversed to their exact opposites.

And all of it is Putin's doing, because instead of using all those incredible windfall profits from oil and gas to develop Russia, Putin and his friend have been stealing most of it to enrich themselves, while telling their lowly subjects how glorious it was to continue living in filth for the sake of their great Motherland. If the Russian people had any problems, Putin told them, it was entirely the fault of the evil Anglo-Saxons and the expansion of NATO because the Anglo-Saxons hate Russians and want to enslave them. I'm not joking, it's the exact language in which Russian propaganda talks to the Russians. Anglo-Saxons are a thing again.

Excuse me if I have low confidence that the Chinese masters will treat them any better than the Anglo-Saxon masters ever could have.

There has been much back and forth between Russia and China over the last 200 years, particularly since Mao came to power. China has always lost the disputes. Putin's obsession with reconstituting the Soviet Empire has weakened Russia. Xi sees this and thinks it's an opportunity. Xi ignores the fact that China is also in a very bad state, economically. Two failing economies forming an alliance is certainly concerning. Especially since both of them have nukes.

It's a stretch to call Chris Chappell and Anna from Ukraine "celebrities". Perhaps your own opinions should be ignored, too. After all, what makes you more important than a couple of vloggers?

More information is better than less information. More opinions are better than less opinions. Take information in, assess it and form an opinion. Dismissing it because it doesn't fit your preconceived assumptions isn't wisdom.

Desired outcomes are not information. They are merely desires.

Wanting to live in peace is not provokation. Bullies will always be bullies until they get smacked down. America was founded on that concept.