Another "Dear Leader Dream Date" Opportunity!

I can't wait to enter!

Barack turns 51 next month, and there will be a little celebration at our house in Chicago. It's time once again for his annual proctological exam!

We'd like to give grassroots supporters an opportunity to join in the fun. You guys deserve it, and I know Barack would personally love to see you there.

Donate $3 or whatever you can today, and you'll be automatically entered to get your name added to the guest list.

Barack's bunghole bash is one of the last opportunities he'll get for a little downtime before the final weeks of the election. He's just like a kid about having his colon explored--it's all we can do to keep him from starting early!

That won't stop me from teasing him about all those new gray hairs he has -- though I think it's fair to say he's earned every one. So if you're standing with Barack for the final months of his final campaign, there's no better way to show it than by making a donation to build this grassroots organization today.

If you do, you'll be automatically entered for the chance to join him for his backdoor celebration in Chicago. We'll also fly you out and take care of all the travel arrangements--we'll even throw in a pair of rubber gloves that will be yours to keep as a souvenier of this very special day.

Enter today: https://denigrate.barackobama.com/Bunhole

Thank you,
Michelle

Are You In?

Do I automatically become a TSA groper, I mean, dutiful protector of the People, with possession of said rubber gloves? If so, I'm in! It will be interesting to see if what comes out the bottom really is similar to what comes out the mouth!