Antifa Confuses CNN with News, Attacks Conservative "Aliens"

In what appears to have been a caused by a teleprompted malfunction, bedlam broke out across Portland by otherwise peaceful Antifa members, who believed that their city was being invaded by Orange Nazi Aliens.

Multiple injuries are being reported caused by Antifa members attacking Trump supporters.

The violence subsided momentarily when a voice broke through the crowd with the non-sequitor "'Illegal aliens'? No human is illegal! No human is an alien!", which caused the mob to pause-- half in quiet agreement, half in bewilderment-- only to resume when I woman with her head wrapped in a bandage (obviously injured by MAGAs) interjected "He's obviously not human!"

WorldWarTrump.jpg

The incident is believed to have begun during Don Lemon's CNN broadcast, during which the teleprompter jumped in rapid succession from one story to the next. The show, which was to consist of a segment on Malaysia Airline's flight 370 being swallowed up by a black hole, followed by a story about why Trump is Hitler, and finishing with a promo of the Discovery Channel's "Shark Week". Reading verbatim from the malfunctioning teleprompter, viewers were left with the impression that Trump and his supporters are little trans-dimensional orange Nazis who can be warded off by a firm punch in the nose... much like a shark attack.

During the broadcast, people began pouring into the streets to punch the nearest Trump supporter they could find.
Psychologists are comparing the incident to the mass hysteria caused by a 1938 radio broadcast of H.G. Wells' "War of the Worlds" as read by Orson Wells, which was mistaken by many in the public as a news broadcast.

Some Antifa, who also mistaken CNN for a news broadcast, are comparing it to World War II because, "like... Trump... like... he's just like Hitler!" adding also "It's 'Anti-FASCIST'... it's in the name, bruh."

Image This post was originally made during the great migration. Unfortunately, it was stashed with this month's borscht ration-- both of which were stolen by marauding capitalist plunderers. Red Square made several great editorial changes which I am unable to recreate from memory.

But wait my Fourier's Anti-Manatee ...there's more!

Psychiatrist Allen Frances: “Trump is as destructive of person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were”

And this Psychiatrist was on CNN's 'Reliable Sources' with Brian Stelter so it's really t.r.u.e. and reliable... be afeared my Fourier's Anti-Manatee..be very afeared.

jackalopelipsky

[img]/images/Antifa_War_of_The_Worlds.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Antifa_War_of_The_Worlds.jpg[/img]
Thanks, Red Square! That's some excellent photojournalism!

Fourier's Anti-Manatee wrote:
Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Antifa_War_of_The_Worlds.jpg[/img]
Thanks, Red Square! That's some excellent photojournalism!

'pelipsky agrees with my Fourier's Anti-Manatee...great photojournalism as a true art form...what journalistic courage to travel to the very Front of this Alien Invasion that so many rumors and conspiracies try to tell us is true. This is journalism in quest for the truth....not this Fed Exed delivered script pre-news shake n' bake Fake News.

From the very Front of the Alien Invasion we are told does not exist..because Trump has already murdered more people than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, AND! Pot Pot! Come Together! Karaoke. 'Here come old swoosh top, He come groovin' up boldly...'

Red Square please commend yourself another gem encrusted Faberge ribboned medallion of Honor and Valor for as my Fourier's Anti-Manatee declares: That's some excellent photojournalism!

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549