Auntie Zeituni's book "Composite Tears of Composite Abuse"

Zeituni "Auntie" Onyango has written a book "Tears of Abuse," in which she paints a composite sketch of a composite aunt of a composite U.S. President Obama living a composite life in composite subsidized housing, buying composite food with composite food stamps and shedding composite tears of composite abuse at the composite hands of composite welfare officials.

This composite account will tear your composite heart out! Reading composite narratives will never be the same! A composite Hollywood studio is already considering a composite adaptation of this composite classic.

While the composite white male conservative racist Republican critics are making fun of her composite memoir, the composite joke will be on them when, after all the composite details will be forgotten, college students of various composite minority studies will be required to write essays on the composite suffering of a composite illegal immigrant from Africa, despite being a composite relative of the much maligned first composite black president with composite girlfriends.

The book sells for $19.99 + shipping and handling. Composite dollars NOT accepted.

More on this in Daily Caller and especially Boston Herald.

IMAGE: Zeituni "Auntie" Onyango captured while preparing to suffer abuse by composite finger food.

But if she makes money on this won't it render her ineligible to continue receiving the fruits of other people's labor?

I don't see her having any significant sales unless libraries receive a command to stock the book and college professors make it a reading assignment - the usual path to sustainable living for korrekt authors.

Red Square wrote:I don't see her having any significant sales unless libraries receive a command to stock the book and college professors make it a reading assignment - the usual path to sustainable living for korrekt authors.

It will be a "choice" as well...we preselect the books that students may "choose" to read for their reports.

Tenured teachers have more "flexibility" but the climate around the school changes if we were to give them the choice to read your book as well. Apparently it would demonstrate an improper "disposition".

NP - thanks for finding this. I remember reading that story and sometimes mention the 'Disposition' issue at Brooklyn College in my speeches. Now I have a source with direct quotes.

https://www.nysun.com/new-york/disposit ... ege/14604/

Brooklyn College's School of Education has begun to base evaluations of aspiring teachers in part on their commitment to social justice, raising fears that the college is screening students for their political views.

The School of Education at the CUNY campus initiated last fall a new method of judging teacher candidates based on their "dispositions," a vogue in teacher training across the country that focuses on evaluating teachers' values, apart from their classroom performance.

Critics of the assessment policy warned that aspiring teachers are being judged on how closely their political views are aligned with their instructor's. Ultimately, they said, teacher candidates could be ousted from the School of Education if they are found to have the wrong dispositions.

"All of these buzz words don't seem to mean anything until you look and see how they're being implemented," a prominent history professor at Brooklyn College, Robert David Johnson, said. "Dispositions is an empty vessel that could be filled with any agenda you want," he said.

Critics such as Mr. Johnson say the dangers of the assessment policy became immediately apparent in the fall semester when several students filed complaints against an instructor who they said discriminated against them because of their political beliefs and "denounced white people as the oppressors."

I had to take her class...twice.

That doesn't begin to tell the story. It's far worse.