Beet farmers of the world score another victory

That’s a very remarkable beet field find.

Comrades

Why, oh why did I leave the beet fields of my humble beginnings for a career in the "medical" profession? Sure the old man toiled long hours and worked until he was exhausted, but at least he didn't have to do the things that I have to do for The Party™ at mere Party operative pay. Sheesh, you'd think that leadership would be more grateful for the things done here at the morgue. Keeping this Fetterman guy animated ain't easy.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Stop complaining. At least you don't have to keep the big guy animated. By the way, people with eating disorders are out as a Halloween costume so be very careful with the corpses and zombies.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
10/31/2022, 7:35 pm
Stop complaining. At least you don't have to keep the big guy animated. By the way, people with eating disorders are out as a Halloween costume so be very careful with the corpses and zombies.

Comrade

The morgue in Delaware has that unenviable task. The director there complains incessantly about the gargantuan effort required and his lack of sleep. A good comrade, but I fear for his sanity. I concur that keeping Lumpy animated is less stressful. Usually a little electricity and a shiny object do the trick, but occasionally it takes a larger effort.

As for Halloween, no mistakes were made. Trust me, with my years of dedicated service to The Party™, I know the difference between real corpses, zombies and those pretending. It's the odor.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

11/3/2022, 12:32 pm
Smells like teen spirit. So I'm told.

Comrade

Sniffing the teens' spirit is the "Big Guy's" job.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Congratulations Comrade Marsupial of the Court.

Loving sister bunny with genetic eating disorder, cured ‘pelipsky of normalization of self-created eating disorders. And, you’re right about undead eaters, they do smell like the teen spirit the “Big Guy” snuff’s out at every opportunity. Snuffing out the spirit is Democrat eating disorder.

Finally! I've made the Mother Page a few times but never Beet of the Month! I'd like to thank all those who contributed. I can't remember their names but they are all very important to me. Beet vodka shots at Tractor Barn #2 for celebration after the beet field is harvested.

Dr. Chicago wrote:
11/3/2022, 12:41 pm
11/3/2022, 12:32 pm
Smells like teen spirit. So I'm told.

Comrade

Sniffing the teens' spirit is the "Big Guy's" job.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Well, that's what keeps him animated.