Biden a cog in a much larger US-Ukraine corruption scheme

[img]/images/Word_Cloud_Corruption_Biden.jpg[/img]

PROG OFF

Well, well, well. The US-Ukraine corruption turns out to be much more than just one Biden. It's a huge multi-level money laundering scheme in which the Bidens are a tiny cog. When the Dems want us to leave Biden alone, they're protecting many other, yet unnamed players.

They have no choice but to protect Biden by claiming he can't be investigated because he's Trump's political opponent. This may be the reason why Biden is in the race in the first place, against his will. It's their angle. If he drops out, Dems will lose their major angle. So Biden will keep running until this matter is resolved one way or another, or until he simply drops dead between campaign stops somewhere in Iowa or New Hempshire.

In short, there is a group of very powerful crooks inside or close to the Dem Party, who are willing to drag this nation through a dirty, nonsensical impeachment, and to destroy many lives and fortunes in the process, in order to stop this investigation. Wouldn't you like to know who these people are?

This is Oliver Stone material, if he could only see beyond his self-imposed one-Party blinders.

MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln

Ben Garrison has captured it very well here, although the hands in the cookie jar are a lot more numerous, not limited to Pelosi, Biden, Romney, and Kerry.

Ukraine_Cookies_600.jpg

Something stinks to high Heaven and I don't mean Eric Swalwell'sj colonic evacuation. Bizarre restrictive "rules" from Pelosi and Schiff restricting the due process and investigative rights of Trump and the Republicans during this ridiculous impeachment shit show. Horrific corruption in the Ukraine involving US politicians, and the bizarre notion that politicians cannot investigate other politicians involved in obvious corruption without being accused of impeachment level high crimes and misdemeanors.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Corruption_Ukraine_Dems.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:
This is Oliver Stone material, if he could only see beyond his self-imposed one-Party blinders.

[OFF]

There is a Stone that would cover this, and would cover it damn good. Too bad he's awaiting sentencing.

Also, I'm gonna come out and say it: if Trump doesn't pardon Roger within a month of Roger's sentencing, then I'm not pulling the lever for him in 2020.

Red Square wrote:... [Dems] have no choice but to protect Biden by claiming he can't be investigated b/c ...
Wouldn't be shocked, shocked, if exactly this ― make Biden run for 2020, thereby cloaking him (temporarily, anyway) in "above-the-law" aura, whereby also protecting (temporarily, at least) the hifalutin polit-biz-lowlife in that "one-hand-washes-the-other" clique ― was a major, if not the major, motive to actually push Creepy-Sleepy-Touchy-Feely-Wheely-Dealy Uncle Joe into the nomination race (with that ominous delay, already then - late April 2019 - clearly exuding a "don't-really-want-but-somehow-must" smell).

ADDENDUM.
As vee use to say: Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil. He who can read has clearly an advantage*.
Red Square (just next sentence) wrote:... This may be the reason why Biden is in the race in the first place, against his will ...

* eh, not only "can read", but also: read patiently beyond the point which triggered his/her/hygzx Geistesblitz - before rushing to write down and post that blitz...

At my age I should already know this, no? Hereby, Komrades, I denounce myself, ptui, ptui.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... colonic evacuation ...
[OFF]

You haf vays, Papa Ka! Truly a Schenkelklopfer! (= shankalklopfar = thigh-slapper, verbatim)

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Something stinks to high Heaven ...
Sadly true, and the extent plus virulence already frightening.

[ON]

That stink: by orders of magnitude stronger than Lootenint Kernel Lieutevacuation Colonelic, eh?

Red Square
In short, there is a group of very powerful crooks inside or close to the Dem Party, who are willing to drag this nation through a dirty, nonsensical impeachment, and to destroy many lives and fortunes in the process, in order to stop this investigation. Wouldn't you like to know who these people are?

Are these the same people talking to Hillary?

"I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it," she said. "But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans."

Did Epstein have "Commit Suicide" penciled in on his Day Planner?...just askin' ...Lots of layers in this Ukrainian Cake.

'pelipsky

[highlight=#fff9d7]Lt.Col Vindman is not amused...[/highlight]Image

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:[highlight=#fff9d7]Lt.Col Vindman is not amused...[/highlight]Image

Like Mary Jo Kopechne, Neidermeyer could not be reached for comment.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Did Epstein have "Commit Suicide" penciled in on his Day Planner?...just askin' ...Lots of layers in this Ukrainian Cake.

'pelipsky

[OFF]

Jackie, please use duckduckgo.com, not google. It respects your privacy and isn't a big tech info mining operation.

Google uses the info it gathers from your searches and location and makes a ton of money off of it, DDG doesn't even have structures or systems in place to gather information off of you. And instead of being located in CA, their main offices are located in Eastern PA.

It's easier on the eyes, too. And you can use these things called bangs to search a growing list of websites, using each sites' search function, right from the DuckDuckGo search bar.

For example, you can search The People's Cube, using the People's Cube's search engine, by using the bang "!tpc". Just type it before or after your desired search. To give it a spin and get the hang of the bang concept and usage, type "!tpc Obama" or "Trump !tpc" into the DuckDuckGo search bar. Also, you're welcome, I added the People's Cube bang myself a few years ago.

Comrade Stierlitz - and 'pelipsky's big toe - roger dodger.

'pelipsky has survived as bonafide thought criminal and danger to world peace, and kittens - with papers - for so long that hiding from the Big Grid in 'pelipsky's mental acid jiggle bathed treated mind is like spitting in wind. In the gulag archipelago, insanity does have its certain liberty. Guam could tump over at any moment as the re-elected esteemed Congressman has stated on the Congressional Record. Insanity is absolute LIBERTY. Just ask the Judges of the 9th Circus of Hell.

However, 'pelipsky forelock tug grovels for forgiveness for doin' a Vindman and oopsy daisy exposin' his own secret agent, Eric Ciaramella, to nongrid comrades of TPC™.

more grovelin' forelock tuggin',
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent and bonafide danger to world peace, and kittens...and livin' in that f.a.c.t. for 30 years with no reprieve or pardon in sight
#BR 549

I'm vexed and flummoxed. But in good way. As we mourn the end of the Spanish Inquisition Schiff Hearings I'm left to wonder. "Is that it?" On to Black Friday.

impeach.jpg

I'm gonna get out ahead of everyone and say this now:

Biden didn't kill himself.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I'm gonna get out ahead of everyone and say this now: Biden didn't kill himself.
Komrade Lysenkomann, a prediction by an order of magnitude more correct than those of IPCC models, combined. Sibylline touch, indeed.

is anyone else offended that all of the hoods are black? Not a single brown, or other hood of color in sight. And where is the LGBT+ rainbow hood? And who among the accused is wearing an awareness ribbon? Anyone? Anyone? I thought so.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... all of the hoods are black? Not a single brown, or other hood of color in sight ...
Most korrekt, Komrade Ivan. And, firstly, shouldn't there be white hoods? Kinda venerating, ye know, Senator Byrden of West Delaware?

Most Equal Komrades,

I must see Komrade Lysenkomann and raise him.

Neither Biden killed themselves.

Yours in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon