Biden Says Easter is now ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

I just wanted any of you Christian Nationalist Extremists to know that the Resident of the White House has declared Easter the ‘Transgender Day of Visibility.’ Because, you know, fuck Easter—transgenderism is all that matters and anything that stands in the way of promoting mental illness and perversion must be eliminated by Presidential decree.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... easter-be/

Reminder of saner times: this was the Wall Street district of New York in 1956:

Easter 1956.
Easter 1956.

[ PROG OFF ]

The point of this exercise is to crush your souls, make you give up, admit that these progs are your masters, and live forever with their boot on your faces. This is their power. It gives them a greater high than money.

They don't give a damn about transgenders, it's just a convenient issue to beat you with upside the head.

Before in 1956
lighted crosses honor Good Friday in April 1956 60 Wall Tower, 20 Exchange Place and 40 Wall Street.jpeg

The Cross was too much to bear.....
Now Easter is celebrated as it should be,
Transgendered today

easter empire state building.jpg

Every oppressed group in the Front gets it's special day so we can celebrate the Big Front united against The Power!

The unstoppable Big Front of the revolution requires a lot of patronizing.

SCRN_Biden_Trans.jpg

Since Biden mentioned the image of God here, this is the revised mandatory prayer we all must repeat:

Our Father, who art non-binary,
Fuzzy be thy Gender.
Thy transitioning come.
Thy sex change be done,
On primary as it is on secondary.
Give us this day our puberty blockers.
And cancel toxic masculinity,
As we cancel those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into cis-genderism,
But deliver us from heteronormativity.
For thine is the government,
The power, and law enforcement,
For equity and diversity.
Amen.

Red Square wrote:
3/31/2024, 4:01 pm
Since Biden mentioned the image of God...
I doubt that this is what God had in mind:

Super creep.jpg

And which God would create such an abomination?

e83bac11833b8964ef42aa6a6fe7118926f55032c801eb44d71c447c71f86a9f.jpg

(a well-written prayer, BTW)

It just happens to fall on Easter and accidentally get top billing over the most important Christian holy day. Christians are so uptight, why can't ya'll just lighten up and embrace the exclusivity?

If they declare Laylat al-Qadr (you know the holiday, of course, since it's as recognizable as Easter: that's right, the 27th of Ramadan!) the gayest day of homoweirdness or whatever, we'd expect Muslims to just shrug it off or they'd get called the very worst thing you can say about anyone: bigot.

Right?

We know that ChatGPT gets updated infrequently, so it's likely unanaware of the Trans Visibility Day on Easter. I wondered what it might say without knowing the most Current Truth about that.

Q: If a US president were to declare Easter Sunday to be a Transgender Visibility Day, would that alienate Christians and be seen as an insult to them?

ChatGPT: It's reasonable to assume that declaring Easter Sunday, a significant religious holiday for Christians, to be Transgender Visibility Day could potentially be perceived as insensitive or disrespectful by some Christians.

Easter Sunday holds deep religious significance for Christians, commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Many Christians worldwide observe this day through religious services, family gatherings, and other traditions. Altering the focus of Easter Sunday to highlight transgender visibility might be seen as diluting or overshadowing its religious significance for many Christians.

Such a declaration could potentially alienate some Christians who may feel that it undermines the importance of their faith and religious traditions.
I wish the White House asked ChatGPT first. Unless they knew it all along and did it deliberately.

Red Square wrote:
4/1/2024, 11:25 am
We know that ChatGPT gets updated infrequently, so it's likely unanaware of the Trans Visibility Day on Easter. I wondered what it might say without knowing the most Current Truth about that.

Q: If a US president were to declare Easter Sunday to be a Transgender Visibility Day, would that alienate Christians and be seen as an insult to them?

ChatGPT: It's reasonable to assume that declaring Easter Sunday, a significant religious holiday for Christians, to be Transgender Visibility Day could potentially be perceived as insensitive or disrespectful by some Christians.

Easter Sunday holds deep religious significance for Christians, commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Many Christians worldwide observe this day through religious services, family gatherings, and other traditions. Altering the focus of Easter Sunday to highlight transgender visibility might be seen as diluting or overshadowing its religious significance for many Christians.

Such a declaration could potentially alienate some Christians who may feel that it undermines the importance of their faith and religious traditions.
I wish the White House asked ChatGPT first. Unless they knew it all along and did it deliberately.
I don't think it was deliberate at all.  Just like how Muslims don't realize they are building a mosque on an existing holy site from some other infidel religion.

https://religion.fandom.com/wiki/Conver ... to_mosques

Just a biggie "ooopsie" I'm sure.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/1/2024, 2:38 pm
Where do oyster bunnies fit into this new religious day?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... r-bunnies/
The Playboy club is closed on Easter.  They're all in church.

Trans Visibility Day: When Your Outfit Shines Brighter Than Your Future

"Joe Biden was nuts to celebrate Trans Visibility Day during Easter."
"Hold my beer..."

tranny.jpg