BLM now loves Lee: "Killed more white Americans than Hitler"

In a stunning turnaround, Black Lives Matter and Antifa have begun a campaign to preserve statutes of Confederate generals along with the Stars and Bars flag. It happened after a local BLM leader and sometimes arsonist, Jamaal Lebroni, learned that 140,000 Northerners were killed in action during the Civil War.

"These muh'f*kas killed more whites than any foreign enemy," said Mr. Lebroni at a press conference with major news outlets held in Washington, DC. "Plus a whole bunch of these white boys lost arms and legs and sh*t, and died later of secondary infections. On top of that, tens of thousands of Yankee racists died in them prison camps. Andersonville, Dawg .. thassa bad muh'f*kin place," added Mr. Lebroni. "Shee-it, they made them white boys drink water befouled with they own piss and sh*t."

"So what the grand total now? 360 f*kin' thousand? Muthaf*ka!" Jamaal Lebroni continued. "That's gotta be more than killed by the Nazis, cuz the total dead Americans for WWII is only 400,000 and they had to share that total with those Sons of Da Rising Sun, you feel me? Those rabid-assed, slant-eyed Samurai must have caused at least 50-60,000 white boy deaths cuz they fought like crazy ass bastards - like crashing their Zeroes on aircraft carriers and sh*t. And then they never surrender even when you warn them that they gonna be set on fire ... DAMN!!"

"So what are we pulling down statues of these badass muthas for? We was all wrong. I say we put them back up cuz these muh'f*kers were the shit. I say we make Lee's birthday a national holiday. He made monkeys out of those Northern white boys. I say we make tablecloths out of those Stars and bars flags. Once you put aside racism, that's a damn interesting symbol! All red white and blue and sh*t with thirteen stars, jes' like the original racist flag of the Not-us of AmeriKKKa. 'Course I still don't know what that muh'f*kin "X" is supposed to mean."

"Man, how could we have been so wrong," concluded Mr. Lebroni before taking questions from reporters.

By all that's RED, lenniesky, most glib of Karaoke Hooliganism. this is beyond equal in the Halls of Equality.

forelock tug of awe.
to the Cary Grant of TPC Karaoke and Prose,
'pelipsky

PROGG OFF:

Just for the record the official death total for WWII is 407K. Some have boosted the total to 417K to include the 9000 Merchant Marines who were killed by Nazi U-boats in the Battle of the Atlantic, which I think is highly appropriate

The breakdown between Germany and Japan is 2 to 1, in "favor" of Nazi Germany. Some 60K ground troops (to include 20K Marines) were killed fighting the Japanese in the Pacific and Burma. Probably 50K seaman were killed fighting the Japanese Imperial Navy. Add to that some 15K POW who died of neglect and mistreatment at the hands of their Japanese captors -- and you have at least 125K dead

Notice how BLM aligns with white Antifa in hating on black conservatives? It's not the black lives that matter to them, but their leftist ideology. They're not as anti-white as they are anti-American. It's not the skin color they hate, it's the content of America's character.

Most equally excellent Red Square...out there wearing the content of his character for all comrades to regard in unity that only RED SQUARE can.

Be equal, comrades
...or else...

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

PROGG OFF

Funny you should bring that up, Most Equal Of Comrades, as I have the perfect example to back you up. Just 11 months ago, an Antifreak by the name of Connor Betts went on a kamikaze political op when he gunned down 7 young blacks at a niteclub in Dayton and wounded a dozen more. Included were three black women.

That was the story of the year, until the inconvenient truth that Connor Betts had ties to Antifa reared its ugly head; at which point a flawless memory-hole op that would have been the envy of Joseph Stalin was set in motion. A year later, how many people even remember the name of the Dayton shooter? Here's the Wikipedia write up of this shooting. See how the article downplays the Antifa connection, and then fails to name a single victim!! Because black lives matter; until it's necessary that they dont

No doubt this will shock you as you most likely consider Wikipedia an source of completely unbiased information (sarc)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Dayton_shooting

Great Stalin's Ghost! By the blood of Nikolai Bukharin, where are my manners. Here the Sweet 'pelipsky Rodent has been showering me with a full equality of the People's praise, and I have been most unequal in response. A truncheoning upon me!!

I seem to have to shifted my muse from the Karaoke to the Blog, my dearest Komradienne. I can only hope this is happening for pure Cubist reasons, and not motivated by a greed for a larger portion of the People views

native-guard1.jpg

They will NEVER make a movie about these men!

Sorry Denzell.. Sorry Morgan... you can't STAR!!!

Never Happened!

The Ghost of Red Rooster wrote:
native-guard1.jpg

They will NEVER make a movie about these men!

Sorry Denzell.. Sorry Morgan... you can't STAR!!!

Never Happened!

Damn, that Russian Trickle Down Photoshop Program was first released earlier than previously thought, Ghost of ...

This changes the entire Soviet Axis of the current truth spinning Civil War!

Maybe comrades could write up a script about the heroic deeds of some mythical native guards employed in Louisiana back in 1861. Maybe, like.. Denzell...and Morgan...would produce AND star?? ReCreating History is very cinema nuveau...

'pelipsky

And oh, most glib karaoke hooligan comrade, Lennisky.

You got the Dialectical reeducated perspective history class down. New reeducated nonessential elements to be taught before, during, and after beet tending assignment for the Kollective.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky over an' out.