Breakdown of Joe Biden's Shameful Pre-Election Rant

Biden takes the podium, lasts about two minutes before blaming Trump for everything.

Accuses Trump of being a “denier” of the 2020 election results.

Inappropriately tosses in a quote from The Gettysburg Address.

Falsely claims that that the 2020 election was thoroughly examined and that Trump was wrong in every instance (fails to admit that many courts refused to take up the case or that various electoral bodies actively succeeded at preventing scrutiny).

Falsely claims widespread right-wing violence against voters.

Begins a long rant about “our democracy,” ignoring that the United States is a republic.

Claims that U.S. “democracy” means the “rule of the people” (instead of a republic's “rule of law”).

Accuses the Right of lying (as usual, accuses the Right of everything only the Left is doing).

Calls opposition to “our democracy” un-American.

Having concluding the reading of his staff-provided, divisive and unneeded screed, Biden mumbles a canned “God bless” conclusion and walks off stage without trying to shake hands with any hallucinatory apparitions.

Biden appeared lucid enough to read the teleprompter with few stumbles (his handlers pumped him up with benzedrine).

Easily among the most brazenly propagandistic and worthless speeches ever delivered by a sitting President, valuable only in that it demonstrated the extent of Democrat urgency to project its failures upon those who oppose them. 

Biden the big dick.jpg
Biden 2022 election speech, abridged.

Thanks guys! I always have to wait until the day after Bijing's speeches for the translation to come out before I know what he said.

Thanks Col. O for the extended version.

Thanks Margaret for the condensed version.

Who forgot the podium with the Presidential Seal?

6igGOmyeG4uz(1).jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
11/3/2022, 10:39 am
Vote Blue or everyone dies!

Commissarka

Exactly.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Comrades, opposition to Our Democracy™ is always unAmerican™. If it wasn't for Our Democracy™, we could never spread Our Democracy™ to foreign lands like Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya. I know I'm not listing all our beneficiaries, comrades, but I think you all understand the wonders of Our Democracy™.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
11/3/2022, 12:22 pm
Comrades, opposition to Our Democracy™ is always unAmerican™. If it wasn't for Our Democracy™, we could never spread Our Democracy™ to foreign lands like Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya. I know I'm not listing all our beneficiaries, comrades, but I think you all understand the wonders of Our Democracy™.
Yes, Comrade, and some of the beneficiaries will never forget those wonders.

Photo courtesy John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson.
Photo courtesy John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
11/4/2022, 6:12 am
What he didn't talk about.
He has his priorities.
AP22287135301467fixed.jpg

Margaret wrote:
11/4/2022, 1:03 pm
ME: Knock, knock!
JOE: Who's there?
ME: Long Pasture.
JOE: Long Pasture who?
ME: Long Pasture Prime, Biden. You're Long Pasture Prime.