Breaking News: Salman Rushdie attacked by a white supremacist

Suspect tossed red MAGA hat just before attack.
Suspect tossed red MAGA hat just before attack.

Nothing else to see here.  Move along.

I've read a few of Salman Rushdie's books, including his "Satanic Verses" for which he was targeted. He's a very fine writer. I own a copy of the Satanic Verses signed by him, which I got at his speaking event in New York. It's a great novel, even if somewhat shapeless, jumping all over the place and time, from modern-day London to India to the 7th century Arabia. He does make fun of Mohammed in it, in the part where he invents his alternative history of Mohammed's life in Mecca.

I think the most offensive part for the Ayatollahs was the part where Mohammed's wives were local prostitutes and serviced the entire Mecca when he was away. 

I've followed this so-called Rushdie Affair since the fatwa was issued in the late 1980s. He lived under the government protection in London for a few years, but then in the 1990s a new Iranian Ayatollah said it's no longer necessary to kill Rushdie, although the fatwa had never been rescinded. So Rushdie moved to New York and led a public life since then. This stabbing is bizarre. I wonder if it's just some random fanatic, or somebody more powerful wanted to create an international scandal to divert attention from something else.

Red Square wrote:
8/12/2022, 7:51 pm
I've read a few of Salman Rushdie's books, including his "Satanic Verses" for which he was targeted. He's a very fine writer. I own a copy of the Satanic Verses signed by him, which I got at his speaking event in New York. It's a great novel, even if somewhat shapeless, jumping all over the place and time, from modern-day London to India to the 7th century Arabia. He does make fun of Mohammed in it, in the part where he invents his alternative history of Mohammed's life in Mecca.

I think the most offensive part for the Ayatollahs was the part where Mohammed's wives were local prostitutes and serviced the entire Mecca when he was away. 

I've followed this so-called Rushdie Affair since the fatwa was issued in the late 1980s. He lived under the government protection in London for a few years, but then in the 1990s a new Iranian Ayatollah said it's no longer necessary to kill Rushdie, although the fatwa had never been rescinded. So Rushdie moved to New York and led a public life since then. This stabbing is bizarre. I wonder if it's just some random fanatic, or somebody more powerful wanted to create an international scandal to divert attention from something else.

That's just the horned lagomorph's mythical game, Red Square. The day Ira Magaziner perjured himself in testifying before Congress in regards to Co-President Hillary Clinton's Health Care Task Force, 'pelipsky realized O.J. Simpson received a full time cable news contract for his murder spree. Suddenly, all news cameras were focused on the West Coast, rather than the East, and the unconstitutional Health Care Task Force was out of the news.

The news narrative was like the walnut shells hiding the pea.

So, what if it was a case of someone more powerful wanting to create an international scandal to divert attention from something else?

'pelipsky concocted a hoax Dossier - The Mockingbird Brief. [If comrades believe Julia Roberts figured out why those Supreme Court Justices were getting suicided, 'pelipsky had a story for you.] How many comrades know O.J. and Bill played golf together in the months prior to the international scandal of O.J.. beloved superstar, going on a murderous rampage?

What about all that blood at the scene, and then tracked all over Brentwood, CA? The over kill blood evidence was most certainly manufactured by the 5 gallon, white bucket full at secret CIA Labs. "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." A line concocted by top Spin Agents of change, to capture and trap the people's attention span to prevent off-topic questions about Hillary and her unconstitutional Health Care Task Force.

The Salman Rushdie attack bears the same walnut pea shell game aspects. Why now? And, does the guy pleading not guilty get to benefit from the Islamoterrorist bounty money?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/13/us/salma ... index.html

And, like in Mockingbird Brief, what's going on in DC that is not getting the press camera scrutiny it deserves ?