UK creating Betinov impersonators!

Our comrades in the British NHS are up to something! They are spending tons of money in apparent attempt to create dopplegangers for our Dear Comrade Betinov! For what purpose, I wonder? To infiltrate our collective and discover our secret for successful show trials? Perhaps to act as Fifth Columnists and destroy us from within so they can confiscate our beet and shovel supplies? Whatever the reason, I denounce their underhandedness, hypocrisy and end-justifies-the-means self-righteousness while simultaneously admiring their committment to the finer principles of collectivism, such as underhandedness, hypocrisy and end-justifies-the-means self-righteousness.

Brains Of 40 Dead Children Removed, Kept In Jars In UK Hospitals

WIMBORNE, England - British mothers upset that their dead children's brains were secretly removed and kept in jars said police are probing 40 cases in just one English county.

Brain-in-Jar.jpg

and WHERE are the Peoples' Zombies when we need them?

That's waaaaay too big to be Dear Leader's brain.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Agreed ! In reality, our Dear Leader has more of an elementary ganglia that only responds to stimuli given by vast numbers of special interest groups.

LAUGH AT ME WHILE YOU WILL! BUT SOON MY ARMY OF ATOMIC MUTANT SUPER BRAINS-IN-JARS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Partial thread hijack

RON PAUL!

RON PAUL!

RON PAUL!

RON PAUL!

RON PAUL!

Wow, it rhymes with SIG HEIL!

Ivan Betinov wrote:LAUGH AT ME WHILE YOU WILL! BUT SOON MY ARMY OF ATOMIC MUTANT SUPER BRAINS-IN-JARS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I can see it now........ row upon row of polished glass jars on the march down Pennsylvania Ave. ....... all clanking in cadence against one another while their encased super-brains, immersed in Stoli, slosh wildly in their conquest of D.C.

Spectacular !

Krasnodar wrote: ... I can see it now........ row upon row of polished glass jars on the march down Pennsylvania Ave. ....... all clanking in cadence against one another while their encased super-brains, immersed in Stoli, slosh wildly in their conquest of D.C.

Spectacular !

Occupy Jars? Occupy Formaldehyde? Wait-- most of the brains in DeeCee today are already in Fomaldehyde, so what would be the change for which we could hope?

Maybe Occupy One Giant Jar in One Giant Formaldehyde Solution? Wait-- We already have that also.

But you said "Stoli," so maybe Occupying Jars of Stoli would yield the kinds of change for which we can hope if not the kind of hope for which we can change.

--KOOK

Krasnodar wrote:
I can see it now........ row upon row of polished glass jars on the march down Pennsylvania Ave. ....... all clanking in cadence against one another while their encased super-brains, immersed in Stoli, slosh wildly in their conquest of D.C.

Spectacular !
the average citizen of D.C. (to include Barry's crib at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave) will see the glass, smell the Stoli, and this is all there is to see from that point.... Image

Comrades, I'm all for manufacturing an army of brains in jars if it'll mean more votes for The Party, but I can't help wondering what will happen when--for the sake of promoting diversity and meeting affirmative action quotas and showing how inclusive and compassionate we are--we attempt to integrate them with our biggest voting bloc of all: Zombies!

Clearly this calls for a new government program (with all the funding that implies!) that promotes and provides Zombie sensitivity training to the Brains-in-Jars.

I'll get right on that after I finish my course on Sensitivity toward Bacon and a twelve step program to move me away from the evils of beet vodka.

Right. Image

Now ya'll just wait a Lenin-pickin' minute here! I am NOT a zombie, and as a matter of fact, I don't like zombies at all. Stop and think, just for a second: what do Zomibies eat? What do zombies crave? Hell, I'm nothing more than a Zombie Happy Meal!

Ivan Betinov wrote: Hell, I'm nothing more than a Zombie Happy Meal!

In a convenient take home drinking cup with a lid!

(Umm, Ivan, is there a hole cut for a straw in that thing?)

Comrade Brain-in-jar.......

If the zombies finally corner you in San Francisco, rest assured that at least they won't be getting a free toy along with their Happy Meal !

Small recompense, to be sure. However, we are talking about the mindless un-dead here, and there's only so much you can do.

Remember the '08 DNC Convention in Denver ?