Burger King Announces "The Mooochelle"

TheMichelle.jpg
Comrades, I am pleased to announce the official debut of an eating device created by Burger King to honor our dear FLATUS, Comrade Mooochelle Obama! "The Mooochelle™" will soon be available at all Burger King franchises!

As seen below, The Mooochelle™ is fast becoming THE popular way to stuff your face - and it works just as well on lobster and tamales as it does with burgers!

TheMichelle1.jpg

TheMichelle2.jpg
Get yours today, and 95% of the proceeds will go to re-elect President B. Hussein Obama for a third term!

Just a quick note of interest: The "hands free holder" is endorsed by none other than Comrade Anthony Weiner!

Not to mention Comrade Eric Holder, whose hands are free about everything from Fast and Furious to the IRS!!

Maybe Burger King and Michelle Obama didn't get the memo.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 5/31/2013, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: add text

A modern feedbag for the 99%, and it could double as a gasmask for use during local demonstrations....

Of course, the hands-free single-simulated-meat-ration-holder is for the masses. Moo has long had her own personalized hands-free feeding device. I suggest that Burger King pony up the royalties Her Highness deserves for the idea.
Trough2.jpg

With the new "Mooochelle and Moochelle Trough' ™ I think the B.K. Lounge has now come up with something creepier than their over-sized, plastic head king mascot they once used.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] by way of an image wrote:Hands Free Whopper - Need A Free Hand?
Comrade Craptek - what are the chances that you would find the one edition of Playboy that features me on the cover?

BTW - I am always glad to be a part of a government stimulus program that actually works as intended!

playboy-1.jpg

Mayor Bloomberg must be very very conflicted about this.

Bloomberg.jpg
Actually, Margaret, Comrade Bloomberg is fine with The Mooochelle™ - in fact, he received a complimentary Mooochelle™ from Burger King.

Remember - rules and laws are for the little people.

Comrade Hillary cannot be out done or out ate... eaten by the First Horse! It is now, her turn to shine and shinola.

bsburger.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] by way of an image wrote:Hands Free Whopper - Need A Free Hand?
Comrade Craptek - what are the chances that you would find the one edition of Playboy that features me on the cover?

Comrade Putout,

You have the eye of an eagle! (in addition to other stuff)

Comrade Putout wrote:Comrade Craptek - what are the chances that you would find the one edition of Playboy that features me on the cover?

PutoutCosmo.jpg
Comrade Putout, it may have been your one and only Playboy cover, but who could ever forget that glorious Cosmo cover you did a while back?

MichaelDouglasMooochelle.jpg
Breaking news, Los Angeles, California -

Actor Michael Douglas vows to ONLY eat using his personally autographed Mooochelle™ - for the rest of his life!

Douglas stated on Saturday that some major medical life issues would never have been a problem for him if he'd been eating exclusively with The Mooochelle™.

[color=#C0392B]Michael Douglas[/color] ruined the rest of [color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA's[/color] life when he wrote:
The Basic Instinct star Michael Douglas has revealed that his throat cancer was apparently caused by performing oral sex.

what-choo-talkin-bout-michael.jpg

To complement Moochelle's Hands Free Whopper Holder, here's also a wheels-free exercise bike she has made part of her "Let's Move!" campaign.

[img]/images/Michelle_Obama_Exercise_Bike.jpg[/img]

Michelle's Let's Move™ Exercise Bike

"Exercise is really important to me - it's therapeutic. So if I'm ever feeling tense or like I'm about to have a meltdown, I'll put on my Hands Free Whopper Holder and head out on a ride along Lake Michigan."

See this and more in HuffPost's Words of Wisdom: Michelle Obama's Most Inspirational Quotes.

O.M.G.

I don't think I have the energy to put it all together and have Mooochelle astride the Let's Move™ Exercise (Broom) Bike eating a tamale from her Mooochelle™ eatery device - but Comrade People's Director, the mental image alone has me giggling pretty much hysterically!

Thank you :)

Thank you Comrade Red Square for providing excellent photo documentation -- this explains how MaMa Moo moves without losing any of those ugly buttock pounds.

MooochelleFoodLevel.jpg
First Lady Above the United States Mooochelle Obama illustrates to a captive audience just how deep the food gets in the White House pantry.

The FLATUS told those fortunate enough to attend the $350,000.00 per plate dinner that her Mooochelle™ has greatly simplified her eating, as she now has a full-time servant staff person to place a lobster or tamale in the device whenever it's empty.

Hey! That's a picture of her addressing the National Council of Lobster Producers! That's the picture that got her outed as the President's wife!

NCLPdinner.jpg
You are, of course, correct Comrade - I had removed the signage from the photo at the NCLP's request, but now that they've been identified - the lobster's out of the trap, so to speak - I've posted the original.

Obviously, the NCLP has close ties to the Obama administration, and with all the so-called scandals going on they didn't want people to know.

[attachment=0]a1michelle.jpg[/attachment]

Comrades,

Executives at Burger King had the The "prototype" Moochelle™ tested for months. Something about it just didn't feel right.

FORWARD