Cher Korrekt Thoughts with the Kollektive

Comrades,

I just received a cease and desist order from Comrade Cher of Party Headquarters. We must immediately halt any thoughts about DOMA, otherwise we will be punished with heavy fines and/or imprisonment. We must be on the Right Side of History™. Children do not need a mother and a father, men and women are perfectly interchangeable, sex does not make babies, and adult desires trump children's needs. Repeat over and over to help rid your mind of the memory of that horrible bourgeois legislation.

cher correct thoughts thought police gif.gif

Cher is the perfect spokesperson for the anti-thought campaign.

Commissar of Gender Equality wrote:I just received a cease and desist order from Comrade Cher...

Aw.. Cher. The ultimate example of fine feminine pulchritude. She taught us "I got you babe" is a very temporary situation.

"pulchritude".....when you learn new words from someone called Scratch&SniffItch you know its time for Alzheimers testing.

She is quite wise, recorded "Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves" years before they were put into power in January, 2009.

Expel The Red States wrote:"pulchritude".....when you learn new words from someone called Scratch&SniffItch you know its time for Alzheimers testing.

Comrade Expel- Just so you know, I learned the word "Pulchritude" from Colonel Foghorn Leghorn.

foghorn_and_miss_prissy.png

This is terrible! A known brain dead celebrity is trying to smear the Party's good name....or maybe someone else is using her to do so, since she probably could not have thought that up.

Comrades,

The Party hates DOMA. There is absolutely no question about this. The Party hates nature, hates natural law, "nature and nature's God," and therefore natural marriage (man/woman marriage) and the natural family that springs from natural marriage.

Our plan to eliminate man/woman marriage and the natural family from recognition at the policy level is proceeding far better than we anticipated, once we started packaging it in the form of "Gay Marriage."

Gay Marriage really means "gender neutral marriage," but ssshhhhh!!! Do not tell anybody. It's classified information. If the proles new that man/woman marriage was being eliminated at the policy level, and not simply expanded (as we tell them it is), they wouldn't go along with what we know is best for them.

All references to gender are stripped from the law with the implementation of Gay Marriage. Bride, groom, husband, wife, mother, father... these are archaic notions that convey natural rights between parents and their children. Of course we cannot stand for this; all rights must come from the Party, not "nature and nature's God." We cannot stand for any child to have a biological bond to his mother or father recognized. All bonds will be assigned by the state. This is, of course, in complete agreement with our esteemed colleague Melissa Harris-Perry who rightly says that we need to collectivise the children. How else will we do it except for "Gay Marriage"? It's the perfect vehicle and is traveling at amazing speeds!

13 states are on board. Now that Czar Kennedy has tilted the playing field in our favor, I predict that all states will have it within five years barring some catastrophe that I cannot now foresee.

Cher was not smearing the Party's good name. On the contrary, she was doing precisely what the Party needs to have done.

Regards,

CGE

P.S. Those who were married under the old system have had the words "bride" and "groom" redefined to mean something different.... which means their marriage licenses, which are signed legal documents, mean something different. A bride under the old system was a female. A groom was a male. But now that all gender references have been stripped from the law in ssm states, those words cannot mean the same thing.

There is some speculation within the Party that this actually annuls their marriages at the civil level. We have our legal team working on it as we speak, but yes, they might be having their marriages civilly annulled and they don't even realize it! haha oh it's a glorious time for the Party. We can do pretty much what we like as long as we keep the inmates properly entertained.

Commissar of Gender Equality wrote:P.S. Those who were married under the old system have had the words "bride" and "groom" redefined to mean something different....

Oh pisshaw piscaw baloney. When No Fault Divorce came in, Marriage died-

Why No One Is Married
Ed Truncellito, J.D., September 2000

Commissar of Gender Equality wrote:Comrades,

[highlight=#FFFF00]All references to gender are stripped from the law with the implementation of Gay Marriage. Bride, groom, husband, wife, mother, father... these are archaic notions that convey natural rights between parents and their children. Of course we cannot stand for this; all rights must come from the Party, not "nature and nature's God." We cannot stand for any child to have a biological bond to his mother or father recognized. All bonds will be assigned by the state. This is, of course, in complete agreement with our esteemed colleague Melissa Harris-Perry who rightly says that we need to collectivise the children. How else will we do it except for "Gay Marriage"? It's the perfect vehicle and is traveling at amazing speeds![/highlight]

Regards,

CGE

Commissar of Genital Gender Equality,

This is a most important observation, and one that must be suppressed at all cost. In no time at all I will be able to marry my daughter, son, mother, father, old Blue, or the living room carpet! What a wonderful world it will be.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Commissar of Gender Equality wrote:P.S. Those who were married under the old system have had the words "bride" and "groom" redefined to mean something different....

Oh pisshaw piscaw baloney. When No Fault Divorce came in, Marriage died-

Why No One Is Married
Ed Truncellito, J.D., September 2000

It's very true that no fault divorce seriously harmed marriage--no argument there, Comrade. No fault divorce is one of the factors that makes Gay Marriage even thinkable. But Gay Marriage will be the death blow, since it will unhinge the recognition of natural bonds between parents and their kids. It will be how we implement our Child Collectivization program, since we will be assigning all bonds. It also opens the door to three or more legal parents. No fault divorce in and of itself was not enough to destroy the natural family.

If marriage is like an old cathedral, I view no fault divorce as demolishing a wall. Yes, this has allowed bats in, and bugs and birds and all sorts of creatures. The rain and the wind, dried leaves, dirt, etc., all find their way into the old cathedral. It cannot provide the protection it once did, but it still does provide some protection.

Gay marriage is a bit different, because it rips out the foundation. The foundation for marriage is the sex difference between men and women. Once we eliminate this, any remaining modifications to marriage (such as polygamy, incestuous marriage, lowering the age) are simply ways to buy votes and further confuse children, which of course sends them back into our arms for aid. Of course, Gay Marriage buys votes too, but it does so much more.

I love the cathedral analogy, since we are iconoclasts and anarchists at heart. We live to tear things down!

Poco a poco, se anda lejos.

Captain Craptek wrote:Commissar of Genital Gender Equality,

This is a most important observation, and one that must be suppressed at all cost. In no time at all I will be able to marry my daughter, son, mother, father, old Blue, or the living room carpet! What a wonderful world it will be.

Yes, this is top secret information, Comrade! Please under no circumstances are you to tell this to anybody at any time! The people may revolt and we cannot allow this to happen. We are so close to final victory.

Yes, you being able to marry any or all of those people (or inanimate objects) is one of our goals. Marriage should be nothing more than a government registry of friendships, don't you agree?

Please continue to chant the following thought-stopping mantras:

Marriage Equality
Love is Love
Equality Now
Marriage is one of the basic civil rights of man (Note: under NO circumstances are you permitted to investigate the rest of this phrase from the SCOTUS decision in 1967 that legalized interracial marriage!)
Freedom to Marry
All Love is Equal
Gay is the New Black
No H8
How does gay marriage effect YOUR marriage?
Marriage is about Love not Gender

...and my personal favorite:

=

One last order: buy and display an American flag with rainbow colors juxtaposed on it (never mind that this is a form of defacement and violates the flag code). We must slowly replace Old Glory with the Rainbow in people's minds. Keep you eyes peeled for more and more rainbow flags everywhere and do your part to participate.

old glory rainbow gif.gif

with heavy heart you know in your heart that Commissar is right

you don't have to be pious or even religious to comprehend the chaos of outcomes once an amoral or immoral premise is taken as self-evident

the laissez-faire, Libertarian argument may have gone on about how the Goobermit should be prudent and revenue conscious about which contracts it chooses to enforce with its monopoly on force.....be it a CDS or a non-Taxpayer replication-nurturing marriage contract is it really in the State's interest to put its weight behind such?....how is it that States commit suicide?....I'm a history buff and I can't think of a precedent for the West is doing to itself?