China ramps up secret program to send Trump into space

China_Space_Program.jpg
As NASA is selling its soul to capitalism, China is finishing up its secretive military facility in Argentina, which will help them in their space endeavors.

China is ruled by one of the greatest governments on earth, which has crushed all opposition to its authority and has built a substantial economy. Everyone living under their regime has a deep appreciation of the government for keeping unqualified masses away from democracy.

China also has mixed feelings about Donald Trump. On the one hand, the Chinese government sees super-rich and successful Trump as one of their own, but on the other hand, it hates Trump as a privileged white male with a capitalist and protectionist agenda. This causes them to seek ways to join George Soros and Glenn Beck in funding campaigns against the Republican front-runner, which should teach everyone a thing or two about the trustworthiness of democracy.

Putting these facts together, experts at the Karl Marx Treatment Center have concluded that the Chinese space program in the Western hemisphere is timed to the U.S. elections as a backup plan, in case all other efforts to stop Trump do not succeed. Chinese space scientists have calculated that if The Donald continues to move towards the nomination at the current accelerating speed, some extra effort on their part can help Trump to break the Earth's gravitational pull and fly away to the outer limits of our galaxy.

Some astronomers have expressed concern, however, that if this plan succeeds, Trump's presence in outer space may destabilize the established status quo in the Universe, reorganizing the visible stars and constellations to spell the word "Trump" in gigantic letters across the night sky.

So, it's the current truth to support Shillary Hillary as Empress or is it right to be one of Bernie's Bolsheviks? This comrade needs some help in understanding what the collective declares the truth to be...

Prog_Off.gif

I'm a Cruz supporter, but I think that Glenn Beck has lost his mind. I thought his hunger strike/fasting act was just kind of sad and pointless...

Comrade Rokossovksy wrote: I'm a Cruz supporter

Well, don't know what to tell you, comrade, but Romney supports Cruz.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:

I don't know if I would call that an endorsement for Cruz since he didn't say that he would support Cruz being nominated in Cleveland; I wonder how desperate some Republican Party leaders are? Why couldn't Romney have talked about Dear Leader back in 2012 like he's doing to Trump right now? I wonder howLindsey Graham feels about supporting Ted Cruz now?

Comrade Rokossovksy wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

I don't know if I would call that an endorsement for Cruz since he didn't say that he would support Cruz being nominated in Cleveland; I wonder how desperate some Republican Party leaders are? Why couldn't Romney have talked about Dear Leader back in 2012 like he's doing to Trump right now? I wonder howLindsey Graham feels about supporting Ted Cruz now?
Lindsey Graham endorsing you is sure to destroy any chance you may have had for anything remotely close to an elected office. Lindsey Graham knows how to extinguish all hope from any campaign and has the long string of losses to prove it. If he wanted to do something intelligent, he would have endorsed Donald trump...but the thing speaks for itself, comrade Graham is the exact opposite of all that is potentially uplifting for a candidate's success. How he ever got elected himself is one mystery only someone with Barack Obama's (PBUH) intellect can explain. Keep up the great work Lindsey, FORWARD!

Comrade Rokossovksy wrote:So, it's the current truth to support Shillary Hillary as Empress or is it right to be one of Bernie's Bolsheviks? This comrade needs some help in understanding what the collective declares the truth to be...

Prog_Off.gif

[highlight=#ffff00]I'm a Cruz supporter, but I think that Glenn Beck has lost his mind. I thought his hunger strike/fasting act was just kind of sad and pointless...[/highlight]

[OFF]

As a non-Cruz supporter, I feel the same way. I gave him a little rope, but whenever the story came out that he used Mormon "prophecy" to support Teddy and said that Teddy was fulfilling George Washington's "prophecy", I shook my head and could only think that he had gone nuts.

I'm sorry Glenny, but George Washington didn't prophesize, he led, and he helped build the best country in the world. He was a great leader, I'll agree with you on that, but he was certainly not a religious or spiritual leader, and he didn't prophesize for goodness sakes! You used his quote "Let's raise a standard to which the wise and the honest will run to." as your "prophecy", but it wasn't prophecy! The "standard" Mr. Washington was referring to is the United States of America! Her standard arose on July 4th, 1776, and even though it's been attacked, shot at, reviled, and despised, it's still there, and it waves proud and strong! Wise and honest people ran to her and continue running towards her over 200 years after she was founded! Glenny, I don't believe in "prophecy", but even if I did, I'd still think that you're an absolute nut!

<people's psychic break 2>I used to be Cruz supporter until the ultra-Christian histrionics of his supporters started getting creepy; leave the snakes alone [N.B. No snakes were harmed in the making of this metaphor!]. Beck, sorry to say, is foaming at the mouth certifiable. In the world of Next Tuesday I'm sure he would be institutionalized. But then, in the world of Next Tuesday so would I. Sigh.</people's psychic break 2>