Clarifications regarding 'sniper training' of migrants

Refugee_Sniper_Training_Sweden.jpg
Comrade Fareed Zakaria was more right than he could ever know. One only has to look at the clarification on the so-called “Charged up for Sniping” (Laddade för prickskytte) to see the problem.

Clarifications regarding cited "sniper training" article

In English: Because of the recent international citations of the 2013 Allehanda article "Laddad för prickskytte", I as News Editor feel that a few clarifications are in order.

Several websites refer to the immigration project in Sollefteå as "sniper training". This is not a correct description. The word sniper training implies military combat education which is something completely different from this.

Although the refugees in the pictures can be seen holding what looks like sniper rifles, it is in fact biathlon sports equipment. Biathlon is since the 1960s recognised as an Olympic discipline, and the Sollefteå Ski High School runs an international upper secondary school programme for elite competitors.

This is where the refugees were invited to try rifle shooting,
the only element of biathlon possible in the summer. It was done by the authorities as part of their work with local immigration. I hope this clarifies the circumstances surrounding this article.

Erik Sjölander
0611-55 48 18

Just because ‘refugees' were invited to try ‘rifle shooting' doesn't mean that they were learning the elements of shooting or sniping. They were only learning the basics of handling a rifle, sight alignment, trigger control and the like. It's not as though they were learning the basics of sniping: handling a rifle, sight alignment, trigger control and the like.

Take a look at the picture of the ‘alleged' sniper training above. Does that look like 'refugees' learning to shoot from a prone position like a sniper?

Comrade Torcer wrote:Does that look like 'refugees' learning to shoot from a prone position like a sniper?
With the buttstock that low and his head rolled over to allow him to line up with the sights, I can state with all of my years of training that THIS man deserves further training in the fine points of pistol-shooting from an EQUALLY proficient instructor as was his riflery instructor...

Dear Komrads,

I have heard great things about this course of instruction. I believe Mohammed P. Whitaker was a graduate.

For those unfamiliar with Komrad Whitaker's (PBUH) work, he was the gentle practitioner of the Religion of Peace who shot more than 20 cars on the highways over a months long period in and around Kansas City was framed by the evil prosecutor of Jackson County. We all know it could not have been Komrad Whitaker (PBUH) because he is a refugee. Then there is the issue of his religion. There is no way he would have terrorized an entire city with random highway shootings for months on end.

Obviously this is a conspiracy from on high as the shootings mysteriously stopped after the framing of Komrad Whitaker (PBUH). Highly organized conspiracy.

Flowing with the Current Truth ™

Red Salmon

I believe 'sniper' in their language roughly translates to 'one with the gift of aiming'.

Have the Europeans completely turned into Euro-peons? Or, rather, Euro-pee-ons?