Congress In Rush To Register Earmarks

Marking the ears of prolestock dates back to 16th Century England, which means the practice was certain to have been transferred to the USSA by the Pilgrims. Earmarking of prolestock was employed to designate true ownership, much like the registered cattle brands of the American West. According to Islam, earmarks were a diabolical affront to God and His created prolestock.

Q. 4:119 the Qur'an quotes the Devil promising, ""I will mislead them, I will entice them, I will command them to mark the ears of livestock, and I will command them to distort the creation of God."

The Congressional Research Service has defined earmarks as a benefit to “a specific entity or state, locality, or congressional district other than through a statutory or administrative formula or competitive award process.” Congress is rushing to register more than 7,500 different earmarks for their personal prolestock before the end of the current fiscal year. The Budget Office is swamped with so many requests to register personal earmarks as the USSA's fiscal calendar counts down.

"Earmarking my prolestock is the best way to denote my prolestock ownership from other free ranging prolestock within the Great State of Alabama," said top ear marker and Vice-Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, Richard Shelby (R-Al) "Registering my personal prolestock with an earmark is necessary as the hills of Alabama are known to be full of free range prolestock that cannot be trusted to use their votes to re-elect me according to constitutional merit. Knowing which prolestock is owned by me is vital to my ability to remain as Senator for Alabama. Unearmarked free range prolestock are a constant threat to that process."

Will the Congressional Fiscal Calendar run out before officials can register the more than 7,500 earmarks and the tools used to cut them into the budget deal?

Identification of owned prolestock within each State, according to their earmarkings, is a devil's game with billions of tax dollars at stake.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ding-bill/

Karlmarks must be part of all this.......Comrade, just why don't we call it a rubber stamp.

Colonel O, The Karl Mark to the right of Karl Marx looks like the Capitol Dome. Coincidence? Not in reality.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/18/2022, 11:57 am
Colonel O, The Karl Mark to the right of Karl Marx looks like the Capitol Dome. Coincidence? Not in reality.
You are onto something!

Find out about prolestock Karl Marks in your State.

https://www.openthebooks.com/maps/?Map= ... apType=Pin

In Texazistan, we’re set to get some Karl Marks to study why South Texazistan children have stopped learning. Aren’t you comrades in those 49 lesser states glad to pay for this kind of educational program?

Massive Karl Marks in Texazistan. So, massively funded, there’s even an advertising budget for giving away The People’s money.

Savvy homeowners who are fed up with rising energy costs are starting to take advantage of new government savings programs. These programs are massive, especially the Texas Solar Programs that encourage homeowners to use clean energy by reducing solar power projects to $0 installations.

You read that right, comrades, ZERO installation costs! Zip, zero, nada! These Karl Marked solar installers work for FREE!

Until now, solar panels were less about saving money and more about environmental protection. In order to get more people to switch to clean solar energy the federal and state governments are highly incentivizing homeowners who live in specific zip codes to go solar with $1000’s of dollars in rebates and incentives that can cover 100% of the costs associated with a new solar panel installation.

100%! Comrades. Move to Texazistan for free stuff!

https://www.energybillcruncher.com/pa/? ... 00&sub2=N2

Worry about why South Texazistan’s children stopped learning, later... Besides, Karl Marks are on the job.

ps this Karl Marks program is so MASSIVE the link changed to Floridastan, the nanosecond‘pelipsky posted link.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/20/2022, 7:38 am
Massive Karl Marks in Texazistan. So, massively funded, there’s even an advertising budget for giving away The People’s money.

Savvy homeowners who are fed up with rising energy costs are starting to take advantage of new government savings programs. These programs are massive, especially the Texas Solar Programs that encourage homeowners to use clean energy by reducing solar power projects to $0 installations.

You read that right, comrades, ZERO installation costs! Zip, zero, nada! These Karl Marked prolestock solar installers work for FREE!

Until now, solar panels were less about saving money and more about environmental protection. In order to get more people to switch to clean solar energy the federal and state governments are highly incentivizing homeowners who live in specific zip codes to go solar with $1000’s of dollars in rebates and incentives that can cover 100% of the costs associated with a new solar panel installation.

100%! Comrades. Move to Texazistan for free stuff!

https://www.energybillcruncher.com/pa/? ... 00&sub2=N2

Worry about why South Texazistan’s children stopped learning, later... Besides, Karl Marks prolestock are on the job.

ps this Karl Marks program is so MASSIVE the link changed to Floridastan, the nanosecond‘pelipsky posted link.

Comrades, if you don’t respond to this Karl Mark program to install Chinese manufactured solar panel on your domicile, or Tractor Barn, before the USSA’s Fiscal Calendar ticks down, this Earmark and the slight of hand, just as crafty as the Pentagon studying UFOLOGY to fund  their own Private Idaho slush fund to discover the glorious world of next Tuesday.  

Unless Ominibus passes BEFORE the USSA’s Fiscal Calendar counts down to January 3, 12: 01 am., all these Marx Marks could lose their place in the Ear Marked Budget. This is serious, budget resoluting going on, and so far, the Chinese and Pentagon are the big Marx Mark budget cutting tools contenders.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ding-bill/

Karl Mark sleight of hand tools, vote in support of Chinese Solar Panel purchase, Pentagon UFO Deep Space 86 Port, and finding out why Southern Texazistan’s children stopped knowing how to learn.

Congress is halfway to the glorious world of next Tuesday!

Komrades,

I am so excited about the $3.6 million "Michelle Obama Trail"  in Georgia. 

https://www.newsweek.com/michelle-obama ... ry-1768635

I can't wait for the grand opening!

Meet the expert trail guide that will lead you on your wilderness adventure..................

Mystery item No. 1

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
12/22/2022, 6:38 am
Komrades,

I am so excited about the $3.6 million "Michelle Obama Trail"  in Georgia. I can't wait for the grand opening!

Meet the expert trail guide that will lead you on your wilderness adventure..................

LOL—STAY ON THE TRAIL!
e4917191f119ec9e911022b0cb980cd2072c1afd2686412c4fb2710726604da1.jpg