Dear Leader creates, "Ministry of Truth!"

Glorious news, comrades! Dear Leader brings us yet, another step closer to World of Next Tuesday™!

White House adds media position to combat unfavorable stories

The White House is stepping up its rapid response media operation, creating a communications position to respond to unfavorable stories on the Web, the Huffington Post reports.

HuffPo's Sam Stein writes that Jesse Lee, a member of the Obama administration's new media department, will take on a new role in replying — at times aggressively — to stories that paint the administration in a bad light.

Read more

"Lee, Jesse 042012 studied under Winston at the Ministry of Truth. He is a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms-one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party is now dependent."

2608400803_4bf3d44463.jpg

Comrade Red Menace,

I infer that you didn't get the previous memo.

--Minister of Truth

ahh... maybe Pinky should give me another whack of the shovel?

This is truly a glorious example of how committed Dear Leader is to the Communist movement. But I ask in the most whispered voice I can muster... Don't we already have entire networks devoted to damage control for Dear Leader?

To answer my own question yes, yes we do. But what self respecting comrade wouldn't salivate at the thought of more government??

After all, it has worked out fairly well for us thus far...

The Race To Communism are we there yet.jpg
Just sayin'...

Hmmmm, I think I should apply for my "Ministry of Truth" waiver. I wouldn't want anything said in jest at the sarcastic conservative site to be misconstrued.

Well, it's about time! I am so fed up with Faux News and all their truth and facts story line, when that is not what we want to hear....umm, isn't necessary....... is non productive.
We must dictate advise our talking head media not to sound so much like parrots but have more empathy and concern in their stories of how great dear Leader truly is.
I wonder if I could apply for Mistress of Truth??! umm, ah, never mind......

Maybe the Minister of Truth needs help defining "is". Is it what is passed? Is it what is happening now. ? Is it what is to happen in the future? Is it situational? Such complicated issues can only be resolved by the intellectual giants who are now or who have been in the Wimp House.

The Major says Where's The Fork? Admin. Rule 1: You must be active to keep up with the VP!
Last edited by General Confusion on 5/24/2011, 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: additional insees

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Well, it's about time! I am so fed up with Faux News and all their truth and facts story line, when that is not what we want to hear....umm, isn't necessary....... is non productive.
We must dictate advise our talking head media not to sound so much like parrots but have more empathy and concern in their stories of how great dear Leader truly is.

Mistress of Truth? What would your husband Lie think of that?

Shovel 4 U wrote:a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile.

I seem to recall hearing these very words in divorce court...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Well, it's about time! I am so fed up with Faux News and all their truth and facts story line, when that is not what we want to hear....umm, isn't necessary....... is non productive.

Mistress of Truth? What would your husband Lie think of that?

I am thinking, not much... since he has been deceased for 8+ jahre years. But why ask such an unaskable questions!!?? I am a free woman of free thinking!!!

now, where is the update memo from dear leader......?

Just released photo of this new Commissar shows that he is a force to be dealt with and feared!
( he's one on the right)

- kudos to Papa Obama for another fine pick, Jesse Lee
tip Moonbattery

I smell the fear rising in the "White army" as we speak......

He is in no way to be confused with the comedian Jason Lee, star of "My Name is Earl"
Indeed, propaganda is serious business

UPDATE:

New released photos of future "Big Screens" that will be going up around the country soon per our new Minister of Truth, Jesse Lee. No doubt such a glorious act will require funds from The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

Our Progressive future is a bright one indeed

In furtherance of Jesse Lee's mission and our great progressive cause, I offer the following video for Jesse to use as he sees fit. It is my part to help "fight the lies"

Go get 'em Jesse

Red Menace wrote:ahh... maybe Pinky should give me another whack of the shovel?
Comrade Red Menace,

No shovel-whack is even warranted. You know how much I love to be the center of attention. I just don't want our Progressive underlings to forget how much they admire me.

Carry on. You are doing an excellent job.

--Minister of Truth

All "REAL TRUTH" emanates from The People's Cube. Period.

Grigori E.R. wrote:All "REAL TRUTH" emanates from The People's Cube. Period.

Oh, I dunno. We might exaggerate a little bit for comedic effect.

But we aren't telling screaming, bald-faced lies.