DEAR LEADER'S BRIGHT IDEA: BLAME TEA PARTY FOR OCCUPY ACT

Comrades, we must praise the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя for his wise move of blaming the Tea Party for the actions of the BLACK BLOC OCCUPY MOVEMENT.

BlackBloc_Shooter.jpg
[/url]
James Holmes, an active Social Justice fighter of the BLACK BLOC in the Occupy Movement, crashed into the showing of the Anti-Occupy "The Dark Knight Rises" propaganda film, to cull the herds of Neo-Kulak movie viewers.

Neo-Kulaks will now be terrified of going to the Theaters to watch the movie Image...

We shall exploit the mayhem by calling for the ban of all firearms in the USA Image.

Already, our Яэgimэ Mouthpieces, Brian Ross and Stephanopoulos, have laid the blame on the Tea Party (Лiиk). The next strategic move of our Dэaя Lэadэя should be to call for Martial Law and the cancellation of the NOVEMBER 6 NATIONAL ELECTIONS.

The Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ cometh...

Thanks for this missive comrade. I did some research on James Holmes, i.e. white skin, green eyes, blonde hair, and immediately said: 'Tea-bagger' - Republican - Anti-Obama - Racist - Anti-Abortion - Pro Guns - Anti-Michael Moore - Capitalist - Right Wing - Christian.

The kulkas should never have been permitted to maintain their arms. Fortuitously the UN is discussing arms control measures. Once this is in place it will prevent any further mass executions of proletarians by individuals not bearing signed execution orders with Party permission.

Not to stomp on your creative juices, but I wish to Stalin you'd simply use a plain font without all the backward letters, large size, and bolding.

Image My prayers are with the victims and their families. Unfortunately when nut jobs do these things, it gives gun grabbing liberals more excuses to infringe on our rights. I hope this person is found to be a card carrying liberal, union member, occupy leader and Obama supporter.

PROG OFF
Even if gun was fully automatic and completely illegal...

I can't believe this is happening. I feel like I'm in a movie. Did I hear right? Did Dear Leader Obama actually say "this is not a day for politics" in the aftermath of yet another random mass murder, this time at a movie theater? Could this be the first time in his adult life that he's acted presidentially? What does this portend?

Komrade Jellobrains,

All is well. Dear Leader (PBUH) was in San Antonio the other day, and therefore was between Moochele and a Tamale. He's recovering nicely; a little bit of Choom, a bit of blow, he'll be his old self again. Nothing to see here, move along...

Don't worry, Ded. The bright boys over at ABC already linked the TEA Party to the shooting, on the basis that a 54-year-old hispanic gentleman named James Holmes has the same name as the 24-year-old caucasian suspect. Since Senor Holmes is a member of the Colorado Tea Party, the link is obvious.

Comrades
Propaganda being spread by Comrade Ross is total farce. If any shooting had been done by capitalist running suburbanite Tea Partier the target would have been the Commissar of Hollywood Concessions who gouges movie goers on the prices of admission and popcorn. And he would have fired blanks just to make unpleasantness for peasant clerks who are obliged to crawl and do bidding of fat cat film industrialists who keep the lower class' share of the wealth. Our Comintern will wait for DVD and have party All other parties will not be invited to attend.

24 years old, doing a PhD in neuroscience. At first I should admire this guy. Until I come to details. He was withdrawing from the PhD, his card that gave him access to the facilities was terminated. On top of everything, the reason for his PhD. He was not finding job with his BSc. This is a very lousy reason to get a PhD. Triple down on your student loan, doing something that you don't much like. The job prospects of a PhD are lousy because many employers are suspect of us PhDs. They think we're not there to stay, at best.

Now, why am I jealous of this guy? Because I have been homeless illegal alien in Italy for many years, and begun my PhD at 29, finished it at 32. Because my access to the PhD was ridden with difficulties, and so were my choices. My colleagues frowned upon my old age. I did a fairly decent job, on $0 debt, and even had an appendix surgery break. Man, how beautiful the world felt afterwards.

Now studying towards my second PhD in Aerospace not to improve my job prospects, I am already working, but to unleash my potential, which I still believe in at 40, finally citizen of this free country.

I love Italy, but it had its own problems, more so now. In the moment that I was renewing my papers, I was uttering my frustrations at Italian corruption and bureaucracy. The official, a young lady said to me "love it or leave it." I answered back "I'm leaving it." That caused laughters among the people waiting behind me in the queue.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Ivan Betinov wrote:Not to stomp on your creative juices, but I wish to Stalin you'd simply use a plain font without all the backward letters, large size, and bolding.

Kom. Ivan.... The Kollektive is unconcered with your personal wishes. These party approved special fonts and characters are authorised to protect the true naturefor the benefit of the Kollektive by virtue of their very design.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

(Book Description)

BULLETS RAIN DOWN UPON A PACKED FOOTBALL STADIUM, killing dozens, and triggering a panic stampede which leads to a thousand more deaths. A police marksman kills the sniper, a mentally unbalanced Desert Storm veteran holding a smoking assault rifle. It's an open and shut case, or so America is led to believe...

In the aftermath of the stadium massacre, an outraged public demands an end to the threat posed by assault rifles, and Congress passes emergency legislation banning their private possession. American gun owners have one week to turn in their semi-automatic rifles, or face mandatory five year federal prison terms.

Jimmy Shifflett, the alleged stadium sniper, is linked to a shadowy "gun club" in southeastern Virginia, which the FBI believes is a cover for a secret right wing militia terror group. Those who knew Shifflett the best don't believe he was a member of any militia, or that he was guilty of the horrific mass murder.

But if he didn't fire the "assault rifle" into the stadium, who did, and why?

A small band of Virginians, thrown together by fate, is forced to undertake a desperate odyssey through a minefield of government blackmail, official deception and covert death squads, to discover the truth behind the stadium massacre, and save their own lives.

Hmmmmm.....

Fast and Furious backfires....

Now an apparent "Occupy" meathead opens fire in a crowded theater... and the TEA Party is swiftly blamed... ?

It is all the SAME "Riechstag Fire" blueprint.....

It is not a paranoid fantasy if they really are out to get you.

We are lounging upon the same powder keg that existed in the Years of Our LORD 1773 and in 1860...and the fuse is burning.