Dear Leader's (PBUH) reign ruled "scandal-free"

[img]https://[/img]

Jarrett: The 8 years Obama was president were 'scandal free'

Glorious news, comrades! His O'liness has been found free of scandal and any embarrassing acts or statement over his 8 years of benevolent leadership!

Valerie Jarrett, who would know these things has stated so on CNN, so you know it's true.

Comrade Ivan, about 20th January: what's your opinion?
Will The Holy One simply walk out of the White House, or will he ascend to heaven and Glorious Next Tuesday on a stairway of clouds while angels chant?

Interesting. He has the entitlement to either, yet has publicly stated that he will "stick around D.C. for a couple of years" which will permit him to remain a plain in the ass to the RNC and their ill-gotten so called President. Perhaps he will community organize the Clinton / Sanders 2020 campaign...?

Also: up is down; true is false; in is out; right is wrong; order is chaos; black is white ...

oh, I think ‒ that UN-kicking the Zionist in his teeth, just days ago, that was a bit of scandal, ah?
or, while @ Zionist ‒ that Dear-Leader-approved meddling in the Zionist election, not kosher, oy.

Minitrue wrote:Comrade Ivan, about 20th January: what's your opinion?
Will The Holy One simply walk out of the White House, or will he ascend to heaven and Glorious Next Tuesday on a stairway of clouds while angels chant?
Stairways are for peasants. Dear Leader will be given an elevator. Or a fleet of jets so that he and his glorious family may revisit the site of his reign at will to straighten out the silly peasants when they attempt to undo his legacy.

How soon before his phiz is chiseled into Mt. Rushmore? Or will the Powers That Be have his likeness placed on Stone Mountain in Georgia, overlaying those of the white supremacists currently depicted there? Whichever one is deemed fitting for His Holiness, it's only proper it be funded solely by aging Caucasian heterosexual men as part of their reparations/penance to the oppressed peoples of this nation.

comrades,

ValJar's brain is squeeky clean after all the washing cycles it has been through,
It appears to be stuck in the spin cycle now.

GC out
Last edited by General Confusion on 1/3/2017, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: forgot last word...oops!

There are no scandals, just good intentions.

Henny Bogan wrote:Also: up is down; true is false; in is out; right is wrong; order is chaos; black is white ...
Also:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

RedDiaperette wrote:
Minitrue wrote:... Will The Holy One simply walk out of the White House, or will he ascend to heaven and Glorious Next Tuesday on a stairway of clouds while angels chant?
Stairways are for peasants. Dear Leader will be given an elevator. Or a fleet of jets so that he and his glorious family may revisit the site of his reign at will to straighten out the silly peasants when they attempt to undo his legacy.
yeah, Ascension, for sure.
But I intuit, with a Mohammedan note*, of the sort envisioned by pancaker Dan Lacey :

Obama_arts_unicorn_(Dan_Lacey)_(600).jpg

* compare the Buraq-based tour de force.

Comrade Dummkopf, the picture on your post brings to mind one small detail. Only virgins can ride a unicorn. This is not to say your depiction is in any way incorrect.

Subvet wrote:[highlight=#FFFF00]How soon before his phiz is chiseled into Mt. Rushmore? [/highlight]Or will the Powers That Be have his likeness placed on Stone Mountain in Georgia, overlaying those of the white supremacists currently depicted there? Whichever one is deemed fitting for His Holiness, it's only proper it be funded solely by aging Caucasian heterosexual men as part of their reparations/penance to the oppressed peoples of this nation.

Not long -

I will miss the Great One, the PBUH, His Holiness the Grand Fez. I've read news reports that told me the economy was in a shambles and I felt afraid. PBUH, said no the economy is wonderful and I felt confident.

I saw articles printed about the jobless rates and I was horrified. His magnificence said no, he has created more jobs than the number of jobs in all of history and I was elated.

There are many such cases of, what are not lies, but beneficial non-truths that are told to the uneducated masses. For we cannot comprehend or fathom the realty that his magnificence must reside in each and every day. For he is the way and the light Forward while I am too busy rowing backwards.

Subvet wrote:... Only virgins can ride a unicorn ...
Most korrekt, Comrade Subvet. This below expresses His otherworldly radiance immaculately :

Obama_political_virgin_unicorn.jpg

Shouldn't the fact that Barry's life is faux also be added to the list of scandals?

If this were not so, wouldn't we already have a bazillion biographies made about every detail of the life of the FIRST BLACK POTUS from the time of his conception produced by all the Hollyweird studios that so worship him? Everyone of them trying to outdo the other with glorious details of all the people in his life that shaped and mentored him into the first black 'Leader of the Free World'.

Him achieving POTUSHOOD as a black man is certainly more miraculous than some rich guy with powerful connections like JFK reaching the presidency. In my lifetime I have seen a bazillion biographies about EVERY DETAIL of the Kennedy family. You would think the life of Barry would warrant the same attention.

Very curious indeed that it hasn't.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Subvet wrote:... Only virgins can ride a unicorn ...
Most korrekt, Comrade Subvet. This below expresses His otherworldly radiance immaculately :

Obama_political_virgin_unicorn.jpg
Comrade Dummkopf, the way Dear Leader is striding that unicorn, it is no wonder that he is virginal. I am not even a male-identifying creature and it pains me to see where the unicorn's spine must be pressing.

RedDiaperette wrote:... the way Dear Leader is striding that unicorn, it is no wonder that he is virginal. I am not even a male-identifying creature and it pains me to see where the unicorn's spine must be pressing.
Amazing felinely-gendered insight, Comradette RedD!

I figure, The Lightworker levitates (and that scandal-free conjecture may alleviate your pain, ja?).
Plus, in all ValJar-certified scandallessnes, His balllessness might also be a factor?

Captain Craptek wrote:Image
Wow! A reason to revisit South Dakota!
(and hurry, hurry! before the brown Bakken-sludge spills all over The Mount Rushmore State!)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:... the way Dear Leader is striding that unicorn, it is no wonder that he is virginal. I am not even a male-identifying creature and it pains me to see where the unicorn's spine must be pressing.
Amazing felinely-gendered insight, Comradette RedD!

I figure, The Lightworker levitates (and that scandal-free conjecture may alleviate your pain, ja?).
Plus, in all ValJar-certified scandallessnes, [highlight=#ffff00]His balllessness might also be a factor?[/highlight]
Indeed, and this may also explain the girly-identifying bicycle that he so dearly loves to ride.