Demand RTTV From Your Cable Provider

Comrades, Russia Today is hitting the US airwaves (er, cable signals). Anyway if your cable provider doesn't carry RT, raise your fist and demand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVLZxJv ... dded#at=80

Two Russian sources of government [Propaganda ] information were called News and Truth.
A popular saying was " There is no truth in news" and "There is no news in truth."

But these came from unhappy soviets who had no control of their lives.

I like the way they all have vodka martini's...reminds me of a Party Congress session here at the Collective. Of course Red Square never drinks his which just leaves more for the Frau. He prefers to sip green tea out of a bottle.

(The man has peasant roots)

ah yes, such lovely memories of my dear departed, recently deceased husbandly unit's motherland. The memories of hours standing in line for the opportunity to purchase one roll of latrine paper... the melodious sound of Russian speak..... why, I belive it's time to celebrate. Vodka anyone?

A toast to..... to ..... dear Leaders reforming and redistributive policies!!!

(umm, where did I put my remote? RTTV... I must write that down)

Whoopie, I denounce you for having a vodka martini. Vodka, okay, as long as it's Putinka. Martini? That's a rich drink. Me? I take my vodka with a sliver of rotting potato peel. That way I get blitzed and fed at the same time, and the alcohol kills the germs.

Dear comrade. I would like to do as you suggest but I'm afraid that Alex Jones uses that channel and unless/until he admits his Commie roots I just cannot go where he has been.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Whoopie, I denounce you for having a vodka martini. Vodka, okay, as long as it's Putinka. Martini? That's a rich drink. Me? I take my vodka with a sliver of rotting potato peel. That way I get blitzed and fed at the same time, and the alcohol kills the germs.

Try this recipe: Pour your favorite vodka into a martini glass. Impale an olive on a toothpick and hold the olive in front of a bottle of vermouth long enough for the olive to get a good look at it. Now drop the olive into the vodka and enjoy.

Dry, I would think, but it doesn't have to be real vermouth--steal a bottle of vermouth, of course, make martinis with it, if you must, and fill it with water.

Churchill said of the martini that the vermouth should consist of a bow toward France.

The prog recipe for a martini:
First, steal some vodka.
Second, steal the vermouth, as noted above.
Pour vodka into stolen Waterford.
Drink until seeing double, at which time you'll be perfect for proposing new rules to shut down even more of the oil business owing to a 3" reptile.