Dems' Next Financial Technology Leaked: CONFISCATRON

Comrades,

The next triumph is finally revealed! By implementing a 100% tax rate on everyone we can reduce the deficit and allow Dear Leader Comrade President Obama to fulfill his role as our national father and provide for all our needs!

That's right, comrades, by handing over our entire paychecks we can get all the free stuff we need - healthcare, housing, and food! This would be the ultimate realization of Comrade Marx's vision of "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" with a glorious bureaucracy placed in between to make sure that the wealth is fairly distributed to everyone!

Ummm, very interesting.... dollars go in the top and coins (most likely pennies) come out the bottom. So, it appears there is a 90% or so loss from this machine due to bureaucratic friction and corruption overhead.

What are you THINKING, comrade???? There are far too many pennies coming out the bottom! Please re-design so that you obtain AT LEAST THE STANDARD 95% loss rate! It's for the children!

I couldn't have built it better myself!

Come to think of it - hey, YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT either.

I feel better now.

Opiate of the People wrote:It's for the children!
the millions and milliions of needy CHINESE children

Opiate of the People wrote:Ummm, very interesting.... dollars go in the top and coins (most likely pennies) come out the bottom. So, it appears there is a 90% or so loss from this machine due to bureaucratic friction and corruption overhead.

What are you THINKING, comrade???? There are far too many pennies coming out the bottom! Please re-design so that you obtain AT LEAST THE STANDARD 95% loss rate! It's for the children!

Comrade, by tweaking the interest rate, inflation, and quantitative easing controls, the machine is finely adjustable to vary the loss rate from a modest 90% to well over 100%. In fact a vacuum can be produced at the "All Your Needs Faucet" to remove any excessive monies, goods, and services that may be deemed "in excess of ones needs" by the party. Moreover, once this is fully installed and operational it will be impossible, even for rethuglikkkans, to operate it at anything below 98%. A glorious triumph indeed!

As like other Party inventions, it won't work. Is black market, no?

Kommissar B, I think you skimped on the mandatory union labor.....

Comrade Wahoo,I had considered this addition in last year's model, but I like the new one better.
Cash Flow 2.jpg

Commissar Wahoo wrote:Kommissar B, I think you skimped on the mandatory union labor.....

Actually when the machine is fully operational, ALL labor, is union labor, and all unions become kollektivised. Therefore as governmental entities they exist only to serve the party and the Kollektive and will get their fair share from the All Your Needs Faucet™ just like everyone else. That is of course unless they get Special Consideration™ like all the party elite, political cronies, government (ex-union) thugs, Etc. and are tapped into the Chicago Drain™ or Oblivion Vent™ and therefore money never existed in the first place because the party said so.