Dilbert Cancelled by 77 Newspapers

I wonder if it occurs to any of these newspapers that DIlbert may be the only reason people buy their newspapers.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lines.html

Comrade Colonel

Great news! Our propaganda rags venerable publications shouldn't be publishing reactionary tripe in the first place. The Party™ has enough to contend with these days with Fascists retaking Italy and other Reich Wing movements rising at home and abroad. Comic strip misinformation must be eradicated if we are to ever reach the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™. I'm grateful for our comrades in the publishing world for making a stand. Cartoons are indeed a hill to die on.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Comrade, it is clear that these papers are just making place for your Most Equal "The People's News" page, the only true source of news we really need.

Minitrue wrote:
9/27/2022, 6:39 pm
Comrade, it is clear that these papers are just making place for your Most Equal "The People's News" page, the only true source of news we really need.
————————> ! <————————

Scott Adam's journey from left to right has been interesting to watch over the years. I don't think he has changed that much but the political landscape around him has changed, making him look 'right wing' by comparison.

He also poked fun at the global warmists / climate changers a few years back and got backlash for that,too. They just can't stand opposing viewpoints, can they? He must be crushed and silenced!

I'm surprised the commissars waited as long as they have to purge this enemy of the progressive state.

Anyone opposing the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday is an enemy of everyone who wants state-guaranteed sustenance. Which is everyone. Because who doesn't want the state to pursue happiness for them?

Scott Adams? Never heard of him. And neither have you, if you know what's good for you.