Democratic National Convention to Feature Sandra Fluke!

DNC2012.jpg

That's right, comrades! The 2012 Democratic National Convention is going to feature as one of the main strippers speakers, SANDRA FLUKE!!

While the exact topic of her speech has not yet been released, insiders say that Ms Fluke, famous for needing thousands of dollars worth of condoms per year in order to attend college, will be bringing her unique and illuminating perspective to a discussion of condoms, birth control pills, sexual lubricants, gerbils, and all things important to Democrats.

Having been some days in preparation, a splendid time is guaranteed for all - and the fashions of the day are liable to steal the show!

ObamaFlukeShirt.jpg

HelenLovesToFluke.jpg

And be sure not to miss Elizabeth Warren's teepee at the Convention, where she'll be handing out official Cherokee meals prepared from her official Cherokee "Pow Wow Chow" cookbook!

LizzieAtTheConvention.jpg
Elizabeth is scheduled to open for former president William Jefferson Blythe Clinton at this year's Convention. Those close to Ms Warren say that there's no truth to the rumor that Ms Warren will be wearing an official Cherokee headdress decorated with condoms in honor of fellow speaker Sandra Fluke. But they say it with a twinkle in their collective eye, so I say be prepared for anything this year!

Oh man.... it's happened again !
Just when I think of a good satire, the DNC once again steals the show !

These guys are real pros ! Much like our dear Sandra " You can see her line move " Fluke.

I can sell an idea to the DNC if they buy it. And why not? It's not their own money anyway.

Shouldn't Ms Fluke's middle finger be extended on her upright fist?

Sandra Fluke speaking at the Democratic National Convention to describe the Republican's "War on Women" (on to which Akin just poured tanker-loads of fuel) demands a reprise of the Petty Woman video:

--KOOK

Surely, komerades, no one will be tasteless enough to offer t-shirts saying something like:

I met her at the DNC Convention and all I ended up with was a used condom and this lousy T-Shirt

Bill G wrote:Surely, komerades, no one will be tasteless enough to offer t-shirts saying something like: I met her at the DNC Convention and all I ended up with was a used condom and this lousy T-Shirt

Comrade Bill G - if that is your real name - as usual the PARTY Image has seen to it that many t-shirts espousing the current Current Truth ™ will be readily available to fill the inner circles pockets coffers with CEU's that will go to the campaign Children.

flukedtshirt2012charlottednc.jpg

rentmefluke.jpg

FOR A GOOD TIME CALL THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION

I wish to officially denounce this human's misappropriation of the name "Fluke"...

This, is a fluke...

fluke.gif

I don't know what this is...

notafluke.gif

Just saying...

If your grateful like me,
that we finally have a POTUS that's willing to
take the hard issues of the day head on
give me a "АД ДА"!

Oba.ma-and-Sandra-Fluke.jpg

Will she be passing around free condoms to IRS collectors?

Tovarichi wrote:She is a comely wench, no?

Comrade, you must be in one of them new fangled fancy co-ed Gulags.
She's considered a real catch around here.

fluke doll.jpg

Gulag your picture has made me consider calling the Real Doll company and suggesting they immediately get to work on a new plus sized model, the Sandra. I think it would be a hot seller.