Dogs are treated better than the Guantánamo prisoners -Cindy

Granma Daily wrote:In my country dogs are treated better than the Guantánamo prisoners, Affirms Cindy Sheehan on a march and protest vigil yesterday in the vicinity of the 03SHEEHAN2

By Jorge Luis Merencio Cautin
—Granma daily—

GUANTANAMO.—If dogs were treated with the same cruelty in the United States that prisoners in the Guantánamo base are treated, there would certainly be a popular uprising on the part of the owners of those animals, Cindy Sheehan, whose son was killed in Iraq in 2004, affirmed here.

The Peace Mom, as the anti-war U.S. activist is known, yesterday headed a march and vigil close to the military enclave to call for an end to the torture and the closure of the prison, located on territory illegally occupied by the U.S. government against the will of the Cuban people.

Granma Internacional - In my country dogs are treated better than the Guantánamo prisoners

Thank goodness for the freedoms enjoyed in the world's most free country, Cuba. Unlike the corporate prison America, where irony knows no bounds.

... as opposed Castro's Cuba, where they care about prisoners as much as they care about dogs. They even feed them the same treats.

Margaret wrote:Granma Internacional - In my country dogs are treated better than the Guantánamo prisoners
Yeah but, did'ya see actual video of the protesters chanting? They couldn't get their, like, rhymes right, y'know, and they kept forgetting them... I tried to find the footage of them, but, like, I couldn't... I bet they wouldn't forget their dogs names... maybe they, like, need cheer-leaders... like, little old ladies in mini skirts with pom-poms... they'd be, y'know, soooo cute... they could be like the goth cheerleaders, but, y'know... well... old...

Seriously, though... if anyone can find the footage of them forgetting their chants, it was funny... I've looked everywhere.

I don't recall my Dachshund ever prancing about with explosives strapped to his collar, nor do I recall him ever trying to behead me after giving him a bone? I know he poops everywhere... that I'm certain of. But poop isn't that bad compared to - oh, I don't know - JIHAD!? So yes, Cindy; I do have more compassion for my pets then I do someone who wants to kill me, my family, my friends and folks in Israel (and the rest of the world for that matter).

(My Dachshunds are very spoiled, I will admit to that.)

I'm surprised that they were able to spell everything right.

Meow admits:
that's a good thing...I agree dogs are more deserving of compassion than a whole lot of people I know are...

Will Rogers said "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die, I don't want to go to heaven. I want to go where the dogs went."

Aye to that!

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:Meow admits:
that's a good thing...I agree dogs are more deserving of compassion than a whole lot of people I know are...
Will Rogers said "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die, I don't want to go to heaven. I want to go where the dogs went."
Aye to that!
Now I feel terrible about my "Woof Woof, Bang Bang" throw-away line in the Poodle Gun discussion... I'm so ashamed... You're right - I'd never let Natasha the Siberian Husky become a Jihadist bitch... my only defense is that I had in mind miniature poodles...
Awooooooooooooo!

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:
Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:Meow admits:
Aye to that!
Now I feel terrible about my "Woof Woof, Bang Bang" throw-away line in the Poodle Gun discussion... I'm so ashamed... You're right - I'd never let Natasha the Siberian Husky become a Jihadist bitch... my only defense is that I had in mind miniature poodles...
Awooooooooooooo!
to every rule an exception...poodles = French = exception....feel better?
:)

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:to every rule an exception...poodles = French = exception....feel better?
:)
Much... I failed to realize that they'd be rioting anyway... and they're teeny-weeny and annoying... small calibre. Not that all small dogs are annoying. Just those with fifi hairdo's that require more styling than my own...Thank you.

I hear that the Toy Poodle is scheduled to be renamed the Small Arms Poodle.

Premier Betty wrote:I hear that the Toy Poodle is scheduled to be renamed the Small Arms Poodle.
Full Metal Jacket?

So how many poodles does it take to tear down an entire column of unwashed protestors? I do believe the Party fires at least twenty-five poodles per a protestor - I could be wrong though? HELP!!?!?

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:So how many poodles does it take to tear down an entire column of unwashed protestors? I do believe the Party fires at least twenty-five poodles per a protestor - I could be wrong though? HELP!!?!?
Let us explore, Meow... We shall puzzle through this together. Protesters are Pussies but Poodles are French, and so carry a load of rabid rhetoric, razor sharp excuses... and have probably not been vaccinated... though Protesters have probably not been vaccinated either. French canine munitions have redolent wit - Protesters only half... Poodles are French and so have musky pong with peety overtones and a lingering nuttiness, while Protesters are unwashed and so are simply mephitic... although nutty in different sense. When all factors are taken into account, I believe the Poodles may be on a fairly equal footting (paw-ing?) with the protesters... Once size is taken into account, I believe a ratio of no more than 5 Poodles to 1 Protester will do the trick. Dang! - I knew that MBA would come in useful one day...

Of course, if you see a flaw in my reasoning...

We all know that the gulags were much better than Gitmo. I should know. I ran the Gulags from 1964-1984. They were happy places, with free healthcare, education, easy work, free food, and liberating thoughts for all who were there. Meanwhile at Gitmo, the prisoners are forced to stay in cells, are tortured, and are deprived of food and meals.

SUPPORT THE GULAGS! SHUT DOWN THE EVIL GITMO!!!