EEOC defines women's perfume as non-verbal sexual assault

[img]/images/various_uploads/Perfume_Sexual_Assault_Fnger.jpg[/img]

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a federal agency that administers and enforces civil rights laws against workplace discrimination, has recently amended its guidelines on sexual harassment by adding women's perfume as an especially hazardous subcategory of invisible sexual assault.

Please amend your guidelines with the following insert.

With definitive and clearly restrictive City, County, State or Federal regulations, women's perfumed scents fall under the definition of unwelcome sexual advances, non-verbal requests for sexual favors, and other non-verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, all of which constitutes sexual harassment.

Unwelcome does not mean "involuntary." A victim may consent or agree to certain conduct and actively participate in it even though it is offensive and objectionable. Therefore, sexual conduct is unwelcome whenever the person subjected to it considers it unwelcome or sexually offensive.

These scents have been documented to flow freely in the air, polluting the victim's perfume-free safe zone with impunity and without any consequences to the offender. Given the perfume's blatantly heterosexual origins in the sexist and racist periods of human history, it is also highly discriminatory and non-inclusive of many other gender identifications.

The assault by perfume is always intentional, as these scents are knowingly designed to seek attention and marketed as a cis-heterosexual woman's predatory implements to provoke, lure, tempt, entice, attract, induce, seduce, coax, persuade, inveigle, allure, ensnare, cajole, beguile, and bewitch.

Being the equivalent of Odysseus's Sirens (the sea nymphs who lured sailors to their death with a bewitching song), women's perfume has now been officially categorized by the EEOC as non-verbal sexual assault, which is always uncalled for, unsolicited, unwanted, undeserved, sexist, overbearing, territorial, terrorizing, emasculating, perverse, and oppressive.

This makes no scents; something just doesn't smell right.

It begins. What the triggered community wants to know is: Did this female sexual predator wear perfume at the time of the attack? Her unfathomably cruel and devious attack on an unsuspecting male member of her staff?

Female Dem Kansas congressional candidate drops out over sexual harassment claim by male subordinate

Woman_Harasser.jpg

I wonder if this new Christmas tradition is office/university/Congress/EEOC etc. ready?

In Praise of the One-Boobed Christmas Sweater
Captain Craptek says, "Better than a sweater!"

The above portrait reminds me that my next meeting at Boobs Anonymous is next Tuesday. This is a result of being her assed at work in which I jokingly suggested that if a ate Wheaties, could I get a rack like this?

Comrade poet, thanks for sharing! How many days have you been "Boob - Sober" now?

coming soon to Progdom theaters near you...

Comrade poet, thanks for sharing! How many days have you been "Boob - Sober" now?
About this long.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... -leibovitz

The Prophet said that a woman who sprays perfume on herself and goes outside into the street, where the men can sniff her perfume... He said she is a fornicatress. Now, what about a woman who wears makeup, when makeup is more of a fitna than perfume?

BRITISH ISLAMISTS AGAINST "HIJABI YOUTUBERS"

https://www.memri.org/player/clip/38301/1/1

Comrade Putout wrote:.
I wonder if this new Christmas tradition is office/university/Congress/EEOC etc. ready?

In Praise of the One-Boobed Christmas Sweater
Captain Craptek says, "Better than a sweater!"

Well at least SOMEBODY is going to get their "sleigh guided" tonight! Just sayin'