Executive decree

Dear Leader agrees to not rule by Executive decree...

[attachment=1]Screen Shot 2014-11-16 at 1.49.23 AM.png[/attachment]

While answering a question at a Press Conference in Brisbane, Australia, Emperor Obama made it clear that he will not supersede his Constitutional limitations if the obstructionists Congress will simply grant him everything he wants…

“There is a very simple solution to, this perception that somehow I… I'm exercising too much executive authority. Pass a bill that I can sign on this issue.”

Sounds reasonable to me. I, too, plan to exercise this logic in my own life. There is a simple solution to me not robbing the bank at gunpoint. If the bank will simply agree to hand over all of their money to me I will not be forced to rob them at the barrel of a gun.

slavery.jpg

Ironically, the only thing between Obama and the pitchforks is the American people's respect for law.

El Presidente wrote:Dear Leader agrees to not rule by Executive decree...

While answering a question at a Press Conference in Brisbane, Australia, Emperor Obama made it clear that he will not supersede his Constitutional limitations if the obstructionists Congress will simply grant him everything he wants…

“There is a very simple solution to, this perception that somehow I… I'm exercising too much executive authority. Pass a bill that I can sign on this issue.”

Sounds reasonable to me. I, too, plan to exercise this logic in my own life. There is a simple solution to me not robbing the bank at gunpoint. If the bank will simply agree to hand over all of their money to me I will not be forced to rob them at the barrel of a gun.

Indeed, comrade. It's entirely reasonable and Fair™. In fact, it's the philosophical approach that under-girds our whole system of regulating society.

If The Rich™ would just donate their wealth to causes The Party™ decrees worthy
(most worthy: campaign contributions - is there a more worthy cause?), The Party™ would not be forced to tax them at 100% of their profits and compel the IRS to audit them twice a year.

This philosophy can work within any sphere of influence and commerce.

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone" Alphonse Gabriel Capone