Fake Court Challenges Next Tuesday

WIU2.JPG

What's Next - Open Debate?

Invoking the dreaded "Orwellian Police" as cover for its legal mischief, the Wisconsin State Supreme Court has challenged one of Next Tuesday's™ core principles.

Officials at Marquette University in Milwaukee were rebuked Friday by the state Supreme Court for trying to install a politically correct code of conduct for their tenured professors that succumbs “to the dominant academic culture of micro-aggressions, trigger warnings and safe spaces.”

Acknowledged Trump supporter and trouble maker Justice Rebecca Grassl Bradley, added her own flavor of frosting to the unsavory cake;

“Would the sacred ‘right of faculty members to speak as citizens – that is, ‘to address the larger community with regard to any matter of social, political, economic or other interest without institutional discipline or restraint” – succumb to the dominant academic culture of micro-aggressions, trigger warnings and safe spaces that seeks to silence unpopular speech by deceptively recasting it as violence?

“In this battle, only one could prevail, for academic freedom cannot coexist with Orwellian speech police. Academic freedom means nothing if faculty is forced to self-censor in fear of offending the unforeseen and ever-evolving sensitivities of adversaries demanding retribution,” she wrote.

Yours in abject despair,

CC

The Wisconsin Supreme Court obviously needs more wise Latinas.

P.S.: Is it thoughtcrime to publicly admit your allegiance to Trump, or is it hate speech?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:The Wisconsin Supreme Court obviously needs more wise Latinas.

P.S.: Is it [highlight=#ffff00]thoughtcrime[/highlight] to publicly admit your allegiance to Trump,[highlight=#ffff00] or[/highlight] is it [highlight=#ffff00]hate speech[/highlight]?

Comrade Minister of Redundancy Minister, etc.,

It's neither thoughtcrime nor hate speech, but rather suicidal, and self destructive.

Capt. Captain Craptek

The troublesome [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
What's Next - Open Debate?

Yours in abject despair,

CC
...and the almost equally troublesome [color=#C0392B]Imperatorskiy Pingvin[/color] wrote:
P.S.: Is it thoughtcrime to publicly admit your allegiance to Trump, or is it hate speech?
I'd be careful, comrades... Mueller has you on his gaydar radar!

Image .

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Pingvin Helper had been discontinued by the Ministry of Agriculture's Proletarian Department of Foods (PDF). It is scheduled be replaced with Pingvin-a-Roni by the end of next year.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:.

Pingvin Helper had been discontinued by the Ministry of Agriculture's Proletarian Department of Foods (PDF). It is scheduled be replaced with Pingvin-a-Roni by the end of next year.

I_Agree.jpg

Good to the last CC

Mr. Soros has A Friend Of The Revolution has kindly provided bus transportation to wherever the Wisconsin Peoples Supreme Court meets, along with many thoughtful pre-printed protest signs (and some baseball bats, if you get my drift, and I think you do...) We can hardly wait for The Full Bloody Confrontation With The Enemies Of The Revolution in Wisconsin! (Or at least, some TV-time...)

Sadly, Uncle Unkulturny will have to remain here in The Glorious Heroic Revolutionary Soviet of Austin in order to oversee the beet-field workers instead of participating in this Bloody Confrontation. But He Wishes Full Revolutionary Zeal upon our "volunteers" in the Struggle For Next Tuesday™!

Dammit rodent!

you have just caused the spewage of most of a swallow of freshly fermented beet vodka across the People's keyboard and monitor.

I hope you're proud.

I have to leave before someone falsifies a report for negligent waste of valuable beverages, or the lesser crime of vandalizing the Komputer. Not that I know anything about who did either. Time to round up some of the "usual suspects," and have one or more of them follow in the footsteps of Vince Foster.

This isn't over...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Dammit [highlight=#ffff00]rodent[/highlight]!

you have just caused the spewage of most of a swallow of freshly fermented beet vodka across the People's keyboard and monitor.

I hope you're proud.

I have to leave before someone falsifies a report for negligent waste of valuable beverages, or the lesser crime of vandalizing the Komputer. Not that I know anything about who did either. Time to round up some of the "usual suspects," and have one or more of them follow in the footsteps of Vince Foster.

This isn't over...

That's CAPTAIN RODENT if you don't mind,..