First Pictures of the Eclipse ! ! !

Comrades, our position here at the People's 5th Shock Agitprop Severo-Vostochnyy Kommand Headquarters is perfect for viewing the Great People's Total Solar Eclipse of 2024.

Here are the pictures.

Untitled-1.jpg
solid-overcast-sky-rush-away-time-lapse-shot-of-gray-clouds-cover-whole-skies_s0obqkgge_thumbnail-full03-2367567822.jpg
overcast-1433219120.jpg
cloudy-overcast-sky.jpg

I ordered a Lieutenant to take up a recon plane and see if he could get some pictures from a better vantage point. 

He tried his best but took few pictures and got lost, so I popped some white smoke (see green arrow) to guide him back to base. Upon landing, he told me he thought he could've gotten a better picture of me if he'd stayed on the ground.

Now he is a Private.

BFA_MGY.jpg

And on a similar note, here is a sensational headline before and after I fixed it. I didn't disclose the offending news service because I didn't want to embarrass The Gateway Pundit's editors, who don't know the difference between historic and historical or new and newly (or how to use caps lock).

Awful Headline.jpg

Historic or Historical.jpg

Hopefully, the sky will be even clearer on a next Tuesday in 2024.

An eclipse is worth marveling at.

But don't be silly, folks – play it safe and wear protective eyewear.

eclipse glasses.jpeg
DoE Eclipse Viewing Glasses

The People's 5th Shock Agitprop Severo-Vostochnyy Kommand Headquarters adjunct office in Texazistan was able to photoshop the historical eclipse. We caution Mainstream Media to wear protective headwear (tin foil hats with visors) before viewing.

Comrades, I used those special glasses and couldn't
see the arrangement after consuming mass quantities of
Tractor Barn #2 special elixir.  

unnamed 2.jpg

A pre-Eclipsepocalyptic report from ridiculously dishonest, far-left NPR dispensed with common-sense cautions normally included in solar eclipse stories in an apparent attempt at an "off-beat" angle.

https://www.npr.org/sections/solar-ecli ... eye-damage

But like all other mainstream "news" organizations, NPR used the solar eclipse as a shiny object to divert attention from a far bigger story: 

GWONT GLASSES SALES OUTNUMBER THOSE OF ECLIPSE GLASSES NATIONWIDE
AWE AND WONDER as The People™ marvel at their first glimpse of The Glorious World of Next Tuesday.
AWE AND WONDER as The People™ marvel at their first glimpse of The Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

For the first time since 1619, The People™ were able to filter out harmful CRT, DEI, ESG and PC radiation and see the world as it will be next Tuesday (November 5, 2024 or Monday, January 20, 2025). As an added bonus, GWONT Glasses also filters out the Biden Administration, mainstream news reportage and the cast of The View Vart. 

All of this reminds me of a science fiction movie.........
ZqfNa.jpg