The People's Navy Galley Presents the Fiscal Cliff Special

Comrades!

My Apologies for not recently contributing to the collective as I have been on a total vodka bender since the re-election of our glorious leader. But since I've just recently sobered up to the reality of what the next four years are going to be like, its time to get back to work here at The Cube and present to the collective our latest special that the boys have whipped up in the People's Navy Galley .

Yes Comrades, grab your forks as we honor Obama's deft fiscal cliff negotiation style and totally reasonable positions as personified in this oh......... so yummy fer yer tummy dish:

Galley food 50.jpg

Yes Folks it's TAX HIKE POTATO SALAD topped with CRAWFISH CLIFF DIVERS with SOUR CREAM CUPS for dipping.

MandarinGlazedBeets.JPG
Mmmmmm nummerz! And may I suggest Mandarin Glazed Beets for dessert?

If the mandarins are hard to come by, sprinkle lightly with artificial orange juice.

Tang sprinkled over beets. Hmm, sounds yummy.

Comrade Snoogie,

Such a delightfully palatable creation you have here. I'm sure it's no strange coincidence that the lobster look-alikes are sitting high atop the center on a mound of fattening, high carb potatoe salad while the genuflecting sour cream looks on adoringly. It reminds me -- symbolically -- of our First Horse MOO-chelle and her worshipers as she's sitting high upon her throne.

Ah yes, a dish best served to those more equal than I am!

I would not even tempt myself by thinking for one second that I could imagine what that might taste like being a lowly beet eater, but commrade I must ask if I may just have one of the roses on the second, lesser dish that keeps in line with my lesser than equal status?

Freshly picked roses can turn an average beet stew into a treasure fit for any lowly prole, just make sure to double up on your patato-vodka rations before, during, and after the meal and you will see what I mean!!!!

Dear loyal comrade, I am always finding when sobering up, things look different. And I am deciding that I prefer the previous to the former, so continue to celebrate the reelection of dear leader. More vodka all around!! (and may I have your credit card number???)

I am sure Mrs. dear leader will enjoy the dead fish... crab?.. lobster things, but I am thinking I will take the creme with vodka. . . . and possible a black market Twink!