FLOTUS & Kermit

Comrade Kermit has been spotted with Dear Leader's family unit. If one is not careful, he could end up receiving a bad reputation People's Commendation, no? I wonder, what Party secrets are they trading?

Michelle performs in THE PROG PRINCE - a musical based on Alinsky's fairy tale, in which a young street agitator learns how to be a good activist and community organizer with the help of a "big prog."

Comrades...relax.

This is stock archival footage before FLOTUS kissed POTUS. It was both their first kiss and ALL Progressives lived happily ever after....sheesh.

Another Consideration-They are both saying "Ah" at a proctologists office.

Damn. It ain't easy bein' green, indeed.

Isn't her title supposed to be First Lady Of America, the United States that would be FLOATUS.

Actually, we more or less collectively decided that FLATUS (Firsdt Lady Above the United States) held the right aroma.

OMG this forum is so cool :) It's my first post here and I can't stop laughing :)) Respect to the designers!

Phyllis!

Welcome to the cube. You should only be in the welcoming line an hour or so, the shovel issue line may take longer!

Am wondering where is woman's finger? Frog seems disturbed.

Are they strategizing how to kill Big Bird and blame it on Romney?

This just in:

Reelection campaign…
No plans to remove Big Bird,
Just wait until you see Elmo's “Romney Expose”.

Moochele was also for a time known as FLABUS (First Lady, Angry, Black, of the United States.) FLATUS gets better hang time...

Tovarichi wrote:FLATUS gets better hang time...

Maybe so, but I prefer First Horse Of The US (FHOTUS) because "hang time" is how long it takes for her to empty her feedbag.