Forget 'transracial,' now there's 'Otherkin'

Otherkin.jpg
So, you think it's loopy for a blue-eyed, blond-haired female to get ahead by claiming to be an Indigenous American?

What happens when someone self-identifies as a wolf (besides the fact that they ought to be locked up?):

How micro-aggressive is it to point out that there's no possible way for her to lick her own butt? Is that the ultimate in "butt hurt"?

Did I see Captain Craptek in that video?!!

craptek-scores-a-threesome.jpg
[color=#C0392B]Kommissar Uberdave[/color] was indeed micro-aggressive but brought up a good point when he wrote:How micro-aggressive is it to point out that there's no possible way for her to lick her own butt? Is that the ultimate in "butt hurt"?
There is a solution to this problem and the answer is...

I am afraid to say it due to my recent two month gulag visit for an incest image involving Ivan that I purposely accidentally posted but...

Ivan is usually the solution to everything... he is very versatile!

Otherkin? Isn't that what the Hatfields and McCoys called each other?

Holy Mary Mother Of God. What is this world coming to? Who knew that you could become insane simply by reading an article? Wait, the NYT, Pravda, HuffPost, and many other Party Organs come to mind. But still, if you think you're a wolf, I DO think you deserve a support group. In the mental hospital. While in a straight jacket. And on some Quaalude-like medications.

Looked up "Otherkin" on Youtube. Found this video. Took the words out of my mouth:

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Otherkin? Isn't that what the Hatfields and McCoys called each other?

Holy Mary Mother Of God. What is this world coming to? Who knew that you could become insane simply by reading an article? Wait, the NYT, Pravda, HuffPost, and many other Party Organs come to mind. But still, if you think you're a wolf, I DO think you deserve a support group. In the mental hospital. While in a straight jacket. And on some Quaalude-like medications.

Looked up "Otherkin" on Youtube. Found this video. Took the words out of my mouth:

Holy Mary Mother of God has to be the understatement of the century…

…It appears to me that there are some among us who are the Inspector Clouseau of life, obtusely intent on driving the rest of the world stark raving mad:

When I was a kid I got bit by a spider and always hoped I'd become spiderwoman. Despite the fact I don't like spiders, obviously I self identify with them and I'm already evil. Ask my ex! Hmm does that make me an.arachnid amerikan?

If anyone photoshops a picture of me in spandex, I'm kicking your ass. Remember Comrades, spandex is a privilege, not a right!

ALLAH U AKBAR!!!!!!!! Off to Syria all! These people be trippin'.

OksanaTheTerrible caused my mohawk to bristle with concupiscence as she wrote:If anyone photoshops a picture of me in spandex, I'm kicking your ass. Remember Comrades, spandex is a privilege, not a right!
One should not make such idle threats openly. Especially in front of some of our more easily tempted comrades. For they have been conditioned to seek out and enjoy such treatment by Party officials of the fairer persuasion. Having said that, I agree that spandex is indeed a privilege that should be prohibited for most, and encouraged for a select few. As one who has seen my share of Canadians in spandex crowded like sea-lions along the shore at local beaches, in every variation of skin tone ranging from milky white to lobster red and among all gender identities, I can attest to this. It is simply uncomradic, to coin a new term, to expose ones comrades to such a ghastly sight.

HEIL HILLARY!

Well then, how's about trans-species? This kitty deserves to be Dog of the Year!

Comrade Putout, are you saying the solution to licking one's butt is to have Ivan do it???

I also put a weight limit and expiration date on yoga pants. I live in the mountains now so snowbirds don't visit here but I remember them when I lived at the shore. Whats the difference between a snowbird and a canoe? Canoes tip!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Comrade Putout, are you saying the solution to licking one's butt is to have Ivan do it???
Laika, we seem to be experiencing some cross-thread interference... please stand by while we try to listen in on this most intriguing interfering signal...

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Looked up "Otherkin" on Youtube. Found this video. Took the words out of my mouth:

The woman person entity in the intro video states that she [Insert gender/species neutral pronoun] didn't 'kill' the dog, but merely 'beheaded' him. This leads me to believe she's [Insert gender/species neutral pronoun] is a member of the Religion of Peace™.

Wait... has anyone seen El Presidente recently? Anyone?

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Looked up "Otherkin" on Youtube. Found this video. Took the words out of my mouth:

The woman person entity in the intro video states that she [Insert gender/species neutral pronoun] didn't 'kill' the dog, but merely 'beheaded' him. This leads me to believe she's [Insert gender/species neutral pronoun] is a member of the Religion of Peace™.

Wait... has anyone seen El Presidente recently? Anyone?
Excellent observation comrade. El Presidente was mysteriously absent from Comrade Putout's above post. I suggest we form a search party before she becomes inconsolable... something akin to an All Points Bulletin for dictator dogs... Here pooch, c'mon boy, here Rover!

Konservative_Punk wrote:
OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Comrade Putout, are you saying the solution to licking one's butt is to have Ivan do it???
Laika, we seem to be experiencing some cross-thread interference... please stand by while we try to listen in on this most intriguing interfering signal...

I'm getting the interference too. Are you tuned to Bolshevik 191.7? Because it sounds like you're tuned into Independence 177.6. Either that or you aren't using State-Tested-And-Approved radio equipment.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:

I'm getting the interference too. Are you tuned to Bolshevik 191.7? Because it sounds like you're tuned into Independence 177.6. Either that or you aren't using State-Tested-And-Approved radio equipment.
The equipment protocol for receiving uninterrupted Laika signals calls for tin foil, but I could only find thin-gauge aluminum foil. Probably a capitalist plot to interrupt our communications with Laika's orbital broadcast.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
OksanaTheTerrible caused my mohawk to bristle with concupiscence as she wrote:If anyone photoshops a picture of me in spandex, I'm kicking your ass. Remember Comrades, spandex is a privilege, not a right!
One should not make such idle threats openly. Especially in front of some of our more easily tempted comrades. For they have been conditioned to seek out and enjoy such treatment by Party officials of the fairer persuasion. Having said that, I agree that spandex is indeed a privilege that should be prohibited for most, and encouraged for a select few. As one who has seen my share of Canadians in spandex crowded like sea-lions along the shore at local beaches, in every variation of skin tone ranging from milky white to lobster red and among all gender identities, I can attest to this. It is simply uncomradic, to coin a new term, to expose ones comrades to such a ghastly sight.

HEIL HILLARY!
Dear Komrade Punk! There are many who shop in the Evil Kapitalist ™ entity known as Walmart who prove your point about spandex...

I do try to stalk my local Wal-Mart to denounce people, but I live in the south and there are so many and it gets to be too much work. I have 2 teenage girls and they denounce many for me! Sometimes I must buy them something for their work. (Bribery, not capitalism) but I have finally found a good use for them!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Did I see Captain Craptek in that video?!!

craptek-scores-a-threesome.jpg
[color=#C0392B]Kommissar Uberdave[/color] was indeed micro-aggressive but brought up a good point when he wrote:How micro-aggressive is it to point out that there's no possible way for her to lick her own butt? Is that the ultimate in "butt hurt"?
There is a solution to this problem and the answer is...

I am afraid to say it due to my recent two month gulag visit for an incest image involving Ivan that I purposely accidentally posted but...

Ivan is usually the solution to everything... he is very versatile!
Just to prove a point, I took a huge swig of beet vodka, reached deep down for some intestinal fortitude to prove that in fact Comrade Putout said Ivan was the answer to licking one's butt. I am exhausted.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Otherkin? Isn't that what the Hatfields and McCoys called each other?

Komrades after listening to this video one more time (it's almost as entertaining as it is disturbing) I hear the narrator read the line "stop yelling at us to get help" reminded me that I had meant to point out that some people are beyond help......(just sayin')

I probably should have used The Cone of Silence
on that 'butt' transmission...
putout-n-oksana-in-cone-of-silence.jpg
Just in case you need The Cone of Silence

cone-of-silence-1.png

When is a silent woman ever a good thing???

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:When I was a kid I got bit by a spider and always hoped I'd become spiderwoman. Despite the fact I don't like spiders, obviously I self identify with them and I'm already evil. Ask my ex! Hmm does that make me an.arachnid amerikan?
I've been bitten plenty of times by mosquitoes. One time it was by a radio so I thought the mosquito might be radioactive. Turns out it wasn't, which is probably just as well. It seems that while I was having my blood sucked out, "Wolf Gal" may have been having her brains sucked out.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:If you think you're a wolf, I DO think you deserve a support group. In the mental hospital. While in a straight jacket. And on some Quaalude-like medications. Looked up "Otherkin" on Youtube. Found this video. Took the words out of my mouth.

Image I have to be honest, I came across that term last year while doing research for an anthropomorphic animal-driven project I've been developing. With the recent trans-anything BS going on nowadays, it appears "trans-species" will be next, if it isn't already.

I don't know anyone who would identify as an "otherkin," but I know people who just have fursonas (i.e. anthro versions of themselves). They don't think of themselves as animals in real life. And speaking only for myself, just because I sometimes ask myself what my characters would do in certain circumstances, doesn't mean that I believe I am actually those characters myself as a serious alter ego—even if they are partially based on me in one way or another. The main reason why I do that is because I am a writer/creator/developer, among other things, and it helps me flesh out my characters and the projects they're in. This is especially the case with my flagship project which is completely human-driven and has no anthros at all (I'm waiting to be called "anthrophobe" at this rate).

The videos posted here make me wonder about that anthro project, though, and which direction it will take. I feel like it's going to end up not being just a story about a group of talking animals living amongst humans in the same city/community. I'll have to see. Between these videos and other recent events, it is a real shame that some people not only can't accept themselves for who they really are nowadays, but are now increasingly being glorified for doing so...see also: a certain former Olympian.

Oh, and I tried Tumblr. I never really got into it.

Sorry for rambling. I just thought I'd add the Cube Party's equivalent of two cents to this discussion.

Ahh yes! comrades!!!! A shining example of what the Red center of the hottest continent in the world can produce. (I recognize the accent). Clearly, re-education in the insanely hot climes of Red central Australia is far more effective that in the cold White climes of Siberia. This is something we should all consider, comrades.

To me its seems like some kind of bs to escape reality. If my kid came to me with this as a teen I do believe I'd find them more to do because obviously they have too much time on their hands. Why are so many kids labeled and medicated now? When I was a kid if you were hyper you played more sports, played outside to burn off energy. You didn't get a pill. And trust me if I talked to my parents the way I've seen some kids now, I'd have a busted mouth. Or you got your ass beat with the strap. You could hear that belt clearing loops from a mile away. How would this kid EVER function in an adult society?? I love dogs, I own dogs and I actually show dogs but the most I identify with one is being a b*tch.
I have had health issues all my life, but I packed some sack and did what I wanted. I didn't always succeed but I tried. My kids knew growing up that I would do anything in my power to support their passion but I wasn't going to bust my ass if they weren't going to work. My girls were serious ballet dancers, and for years I spent 6 days a week at the studio. I worked all day and helped at the studio at night. I was tired but never sorry, and even if they did not become professional dancers, it was their idea and their passion. They learned discipline. My girls had Russian ballet teachers, they were not coddled. The teachers would make them cry but they never quit. But thats life and while I want the best for my kids, sometimes they have to learn life sucks. Obviously I'm on the slightly unorthodox side in life. I like to work on cars, love my guns, play hockey etc. Trust me the only thing I had in common with other dance moms is our kids in the class. But sitting around caring what other people think isn't much of a priority. Great Stalins Ghost I think I accidentally sobered myself up. I must attend to the low blood alcohol problem. But seriously, you can be a special snowflake on your spare time.

But I have failed you see. Do not follow my parenting advice. I shall now denounce myself for not raising.1 but THREE capitalists! Youngest got her first job and was upset that she was working her requested birthday weekend off. I said then quit. I am only now admitting this in my semi sober state..but she said..."NO Way, Mom, I make killer tips!" Please help me Comrades. I've raised monsters!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Please help me Comrades. I've raised monsters!

Read this out loud.

I, OksanaTheTerrible, am a waste of human life. I should not even be living anymore. I am an utterly despicable piece of shit who has produced one utterly despicable piece of shit, another utterly despicable piece of shit, and finally a third utterly despicable piece of shit. My children are not my children, they are my mortal enemies. I can reform and reeducate myself to Glorious Kommunism and Kollektivism, but I have permanently planted KKKapitliast ideas into my enemies' heads and have brainwashed them into being enemies of the state. I have also steeped my three mortal enemies in the dangerous and unpredictable world of self-expression by putting them through the hell of a dance class, which I shall henceforth call an unauthorized movement anti-state brainwashing session. And I know that even though the teacher was a Glorious Russian, she was an enemy of the state by not only taking money in exchange for goods and/or services, but also promoting self-expression! I know, that as an eternally loyal citizen who is eternally loyal to Kommunism, Kollektivism, and the State, that I do not need to express myself. The State does all my self-expression for me, as I share the same ideas and attitudes with the State, therefore I am an exact copy of the State and the state has total license to express for me, even without my perceived permission.

I, Oksana, am also an enemy, but a regional enemy, for I have rifles and guns. I should give them all to the Glorious State to help spread Glorious Kommunism, but only after reporting my three enemies as enemies of the state and killing them, saying that they were all lunging at me with a knife.

I, Oksana, am a Kommunist and a Kollektivist at the very core of my brain, heart, soul, body, and being, and always will be. The filthy scum of KKKaptalism can be washed off easily by Kommunism and Kollektivism. I also eternally consider any and all KKKapitlists, Entrepreneurs, Homeschoolers, Fox News viewers, and anybody else that I personally disagree with as enemies of the state, and shall always report them to the State and the local Party as being enemies of the state as soon as I hear about them being enemies. Heil Hillary! Heil Obama! Heil Marx! Heil Trotsky! Heil Kommunism! Heil The State! Heil Kollektivism! Heil The Kube! Heil Red Square!

Gratitude, Comrade. I can denounce myself several times a day and not forget anything now. I can only hope to minimize my damage to society.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in a corner drinking my vodka ration and hugging my beet.

Too bad for little snowflake that otherkin don't have long shelf lives in the real world.

Another Shih Tzu Dinner.jpg

Komrades! Everyone remotely involved with this thread is to report themselves at once and without fail to their nearest Political Kommissar ™ for Shovel Ready Summer Entertainment ™ for failure to begin Otherkin assimilation without laughter!

We must never fail to assimilate with the diktats of the Kollekitivist Borg! I, myself, have shovel in hand for my self denounced trip to the re-education Gulag...

...Please do not report the fact that I cannot stop laughing.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Read this out loud.

I, OksanaTheTerrible, am a waste of human life. I should not even be living anymore. I am an utterly despicable piece of shit who has produced one utterly despicable piece of shit, another utterly despicable piece of shit, and finally a third utterly despicable piece of shit. My children are not my children, they are my mortal enemies. I can reform and reeducate myself to Glorious Kommunism and Kollektivism, but I have permanently planted KKKapitliast ideas into my enemies' heads and have brainwashed them into being enemies of the state. I have also steeped my three mortal enemies in the dangerous and unpredictable world of self-expression by putting them through the hell of a dance class, which I shall henceforth call an unauthorized movement anti-state brainwashing session. And I know that even though the teacher was a Glorious Russian, she was an enemy of the state by not only taking money in exchange for goods and/or services, but also promoting self-expression! I know, that as an eternally loyal citizen who is eternally loyal to Kommunism, Kollektivism, and the State, that I do not need to express myself. The State does all my self-expression for me, as I share the same ideas and attitudes with the State, therefore I am an exact copy of the State and the state has total license to express for me, even without my perceived permission.

I, Oksana, am also an enemy, but a regional enemy, for I have rifles and guns. I should give them all to the Glorious State to help spread Glorious Kommunism, but only after reporting my three enemies as enemies of the state and killing them, saying that they were all lunging at me with a knife.

I, Oksana, am a Kommunist and a Kollektivist at the very core of my brain, heart, soul, body, and being, and always will be. The filthy scum of KKKaptalism can be washed off easily by Kommunism and Kollektivism. I also eternally consider any and all KKKapitlists, Entrepreneurs, Homeschoolers, Fox News viewers, and anybody else that I personally disagree with as enemies of the state, and shall always report them to the State and the local Party as being enemies of the state as soon as I hear about them being enemies. Heil Hillary! Heil Obama! Heil Marx! Heil Trotsky! Heil Kommunism! Heil The State! Heil Kollektivism! Heil The Kube! Heil Red Square!
Komrade Stierlitz! You know very well that The State is The Konrtrolling Legal Authority ™ ! It is Unfair to use The State as a kugel to bash womyn ™ in any way despite any perceived obtuseness!

Captain Craptek wrote:Too bad for little snowflake that otherkin don't have long shelf lives in the real world.

I remember a story about this some time back, comrade.

Awww boys no worries here! I can dish it out and I can gladly take it. And I can take care of myself no problem. BUT if anyone ever takes me anywhere someone has to keep an eye on me. I may or may not have sucker punched a guy in a bar once. Been thrown out of a few places. I'm a little scrappy.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Too bad for little snowflake that otherkin don't have long shelf lives in the real world.

Korrekt! I'm recycling precious pixels to save energy and time. It's all a part of my nature to be thrifty. BTW: Any word on your pouch installation?

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:But I have failed you see. Do not follow my parenting advice. I shall now denounce myself for not raising.1 but THREE capitalists! Youngest got her first job and was upset that she was working her requested birthday weekend off. I said then quit. I am only now admitting this in my semi sober state..but she said..."NO Way, Mom, I make killer tips!" Please help me Comrades. I've raised monsters!
Now, now...all is well. Remind the offspring of the diktat of Dear Leader (PBUH) that "at some point you've made enough money", and redistribute their wealth! The deeper lesson they will learn about the folly of employment in lieu of government benefits will become instantly clear. Alternatively, enroll the little beasties in military school.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Read this out loud.

Oh, Comrade Stierlitz, this is so beautiful I am crying boo-hoo tears of joy. I will have it cross-stitched and hung on the walls of my hut, or maybe printed on the inside back covers of the Kommon Kore Komics given out in local schools for use as templates for in-class reeducation exercises.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

Korrekt! I'm recycling precious pixels to save energy and time. It's all a part of my nature to be thrifty. BTW: Any word on your pouch installation?

Don't rush me, comrade. I have many other options to consider, in light of advancements in social and medical philosophies.

I could become trans-speciesed as well as trans-gendered. A kind of Otherkin-ky.

I'll have to consult with my State appointed re-alignment expert and the in-network surgeon to go over the options and ensure that the procedure is safe and affordable and covered by Obamacare. I'm certainly not going to pay for it.

I'll have to consult with my State appointed re-alignment expert and the in-network surgeon to go over the options and ensure that the procedure is safe and affordable and covered by Obamacare. I'm certainly not going to pay for it.[/quote]
Well if we have to pay, we should get to pick

We must welcome all of the aspects to the collective, but teach them our ways are much better.

mi
Yes, I too am wondering, how long until a celebrity graces the cover of a national magazine after undergoing a series of species-reassigning mutilations surgeries... Will it be a giraffe liberating itself from the human body by lengthening its neck and dividing its stomach into four sections? Or a leopard getting fur transplant and a tail -- paid for by the health insurer legally required to cover any and all such procedures, of course.

Some people really are just animals screaming to get out... It is time awareness is raised of their struggle against bigoted dismissals -- so the healing can begin.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
I'll have to consult with my State appointed re-alignment expert and the in-network surgeon to go over the options and ensure that the procedure is safe and affordable and covered by Obamacare. I'm certainly not going to pay for it.
Well if we have to pay, we should get to pick

Comrade Oksana, freedom means being able to make choices for which somebody else is responsible.

I wonder if she takes her daily Puppy Care supplements, or are those still human multivitamins she swallows. Does she take human contraceptives or did the parents had her spayed at the vet after her first heat?

Puppy_Supplements.jpg
On a related note, do males who had sex change operations start taking women's supplements and vice versa? Do the sex-changed men go through menopause? And do the sex-changed women avoid it by "becoming" men?

Ushanka tip to Dedhedvedev who emailed me something today that made me think of it...

I came across the cat stuck in a lady article. I do think it is most appropriate for this thread.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:I came across the cat stuck in a lady article. I do think it is most appropriate for this thread.

No real cat-person would pass up an opportunity to show off their litter box. She's fake!

Indiana in the middle of the sixties
Diana Ross is on Ed Sullivan tonight
Micheal Jackson's singing in the kitchen
He thinks her face looks just about right
Thin lips, wide eyes, Diana's nose, everything
Always wanting more, he was wanting some

White plastic in his little boy smile
White plastic really change his eyes
He wants a new dimple, surgeon what's your fee?
White Plastic if you please

Up in Motown the music's like a heatwave
Neverland is a circus so wild
Micheal Jackson's accused of touching school boys
Paying off leaves 'em cryin' to the bank
He did the moon..... walk again, so slick and cool
Always wanting more, he was longing for

White plastic made that little boy's smile
White plastic really changed his eyes
He wants a Nose job, surgeon what's your fee?
White Plastic if you please

Every word of every song that he sang said was true
With one dose he was gone, it happened so soon............

But his nose is still here..

(Guitar Solo)

White plastic in that new surgeons style
Wants a dimple in the middle of his chin
White plastic if you please

White plastic with that milk carton style
Yet another nose job, Surgeon what's your fee?
White Plastic, just don't sneeze

Just don't sneeze,
Just don't sneeze,

Don't you sneeze

Hillary believes she is a dog stuck in a human.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Hillary believes she is a dog stuck in a human.

Obviously a play for the undocumented Democratic voters. It makes sense to bark like an Hispanic Chihuahua. It makes far more sense than anything she's said in English and it's impossible to dispute.