Free Danny Glover & Andy Stern!

Comrades! Don your listening things!

Fellow travelers Danny Glover and Andy Stern have been arrested and detained! Man your shovels! Woman your frying pans! Revolt!

Outraged Buffoon.jpg

About 200 people attended today's protest outside Sodexo's Gaithersburg, Maryland, headquarters, including workers who went on strike yesterday at George Mason University and the delegation from France and England who have participated in actions this week at George Mason and Ohio State University. Among the diverse group who were arrested during the protest:

• Terry Shelly, a Sodexo worker at Loyola University who was fired in retaliation for her union organizing activity
  • SEIU President Andy Stern and SEIU Executive Vice President Mitch Ackerman
  • Actor and social justice activist Danny Glover
  • A parent of a student at Tulane University in New Orleans, where Sodexo provides food service (and where there were major worker actions this week)
  • A student leader from United Students Against Sweatshops

"Global companies mean global justice, global contracts and global unions," announced Andy Stern acknowledging the representatives from the CGT, CFDT, and Unison and calling on the birth of a true global labor movement. "When you take one of us on, you take all of us on." Jean-Michel Dupire, a delegate from French union CGT, echoed the thought, "Sodexo needs to hear the message that workers are angry around the world."

Thanks for letting me know comrades! No amount of Peoples Vodka ™ has been able to calm my nerves, and after watching the video I literally sh#@! My pants!

Comrade Stern will surely pay another visit to Chairman Obama and voice his concern...

This capitalist oppression simply cannot be allowed![/indentr]

Wonderful news! We have imported Activists from England and France- amazing, considering that they are Better People™ than we are, and much more advanced in Agitating For the Common Good™. They have so much social justice over there, they felt the need to spread it over here! Only sad to see no delegation from Greece... perhaps they were too busy enjoying Glorious People's Paradise?

We should all emulate Comrade Stern's and Comrade Glover's exemplary manipulative maneuverings, i.e. nothing grabs attention more than turning yourself into a victim. Being a victim is powerful. Being a victim means you get to exact revenge. Being a victim helps you portray others as evil and menacing. The list goes on and on. Carefully watch Dear Leader. He has a Ph.D. in Victimhood.

Kudos to Comradette Leninka: These brave comrades have surely been traumatized by their arrests and subsequent offers of tobacco products and caffeinated beverages. However, they should go Full Red and use their fame to be martyrs to the cause by using profane language on film and close-circuit footage, signing documentation as "George W. Bushitler, War Criminal," disturbing papers on desks, and wetting their jail garb. Anything for victory!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Kudos to Comradette Leninka: These brave comrades have surely been traumatized by their arrests and subsequent offers of tobacco products and caffeinated beverages. However, they should go Full Red and use their fame to be martyrs to the cause by using profane language on film and close-circuit footage, signing documentation as "George W. Bushitler, War Criminal," disturbing papers on desks, and wetting their jail garb. Anything for victory!
Don't forget Rahm's advice to "never waste a crisis"! With all the Boosh-loving law-enforcement guarding them, now would be the ideal moment for someone to bake Komrades Glover and Stern a cake with a suicide bomb inside it- it would be a fitting way to honor the collective by "going out with a bang"!

It good to see Andy Stern still have job as good agitprop after leaving SEIU. And good to see Danny Glover have job at all as we to know how racist capitalist peoples are.

Thank you Comrade Tovarich. I expect Dear Leader will surely invite Comrade Stern once again to the White House to retell his tales of persecution of torture, to feed Dear Leader's lust for revenge on behalf of all victims, especially light skinned black victims like me.

And Mrs Al Czarweary. You are korrect. What would Danny Glover do without this opportunity to keep the state of victimhood alive and well? Yet another movie with that racist Christian Mel Gibson?

Leninka, the Mel Gibson a bit of enigma. On one case he is white opportunist capitalist dog, but then he is also knowing it is Joo-ish state that is cause of all problems in Middle East. He seem to be pulling in both directions. Perhapds a Jiffy-Lobo would to be a help to him.

Czar Czar wrote:Don't forget Rahm's advice to "never waste a crisis"! With all the Boosh-loving law-enforcement guarding them, now would be the ideal moment for someone to bake Komrades Glover and Stern a cake with a suicide bomb inside it- it would be a fitting way to honor the collective by "going out with a bang"!
An excellent idea! I do wonder, however, whether Rahm has gotten to "always create a crisis so it cannot be wasted."

Czar Czar wrote:With all the Boosh-loving law-enforcement guarding them, now would be the ideal moment for someone to bake Komrades Glover and Stern a cake with a suicide bomb inside it- it would be a fitting way to honor the collective by "going out with a bang"!

Czar Czar, how you to know I am also good to bake such special cake? Though to find all special ingrediants at Gulag not so easy as one to expect. I was made to infiltrate evil Timothy McVeigh-loving Teabagger thug headquarters to find extras needed.

I then to decide to invite Comradess Cindy Sheehan for nuculear explosive fun.

nuclear-stern.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Comrades! Don your listening things!

Fellow travelers Danny Glover and Andy Stern have been arrested and detained! Man your shovels! Woman your frying pans! Revolt!
But what of his love Harry Belafonte? Can he help? Rumor is that they were cell mates at one time.

Peoples Update!

The defense of Comrades Stern and Glover is filling my soul with pride and excitement for the Communist eventuality!

This just in, On orders from Dear Leader himself, Van Jones arrived to make bail (even though they were in the cafeteria sipping green tea and discussing the merits of yoga and tofu the whole time), for the Party's two devoted agitators.

Comrade Stern took the opportunity to release a top secret edict that we should pay very close attention to!

Andy Stern touched by god.jpg

Comrades;

Anything that promotes progress towards Communism is good. Anything that interferes with that progress is necessarily bad.

This is the Proletarian Utility!

Capitalism is evil, we are morally justified in using any and all means to bring about its destruction.

We (the majority) reject your tea bagger concepts of morality with its sniveling right and wrong argument.

Nothing is absolute, final or sacred... EXCEPT COMMUNISM ITSELF!

HAIL OBAMA!

So all's well that ends well huh? Keep it up and we could be redistributed some of that Obama stash!

Harry Belafonte could not be reached for comment...

PS- Many thanks for the cake Mrs Alczarweary! The bubble wrap envelope you mailed it in was most useful scraping the mold off! After which it was delish!

Comrade Infidel Castrate,

Is that the mature version of the child's game Pic-Pac-Prole?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Infidel Castrate,

Is that the mature version of the child's game Pic-Pac-Prole?

Actually Pic-Pac-Elites ...

We are the mere Proles I believe.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Actually Pic-Pac-Elites ...

We are the mere Proles I believe.
Ah, that would explain the sudden onset of reflexive bow-and-scrape in-order on viewing the heroic work.

Comrade Buffoon, so happy you to enjoy cake and give it such glowing review.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Leninka, the Mel Gibson a bit of enigma. On one case he is white opportunist capitalist dog, but then he is also knowing it is Joo-ish state that is cause of all problems in Middle East. He seem to be pulling in both directions. Perhaps a Jiffy-Lobo would to be a help to him.

Yes, Danny Glover could always use the company, especially on his visits to see Comrade Chavez in Venezuela. Mel doesn't like the Joos, especially the ones for which he was doing a holocaust film when he went bonkers.

Comrades,

At the risk of bogarting this thread, I am shocked to find that some reactionaries have stooped so low as to question the competence, let alone relevance, of Sigourney Weaver testifying before Congress. As the (f)article notes, she actually played a real environmental scientist in Avatar, so Ms. Weaver knows her stuff!

Consider the following sexist racist excerpt, if you can stomach it:
Because, you know, she played an environmental scientist in Avatar. It's the best fit since Jane Fonda, Jessica Lange, and Sissy Spacek — all of whom had played farm women — testified on America's agricultural crisis.
We'll see who's all smug and condescending come the Revolution, reactionaries.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

At the risk of bogarting this thread, I am shocked to find that some reactionaries have stooped so low as to question the competence, let alone relevance, of Sigourney Weaver testifying before Congress. As the (f)article notes, she actually played a real environmental scientist in Avatar, so Ms. Weaver knows her stuff!

Consider the following sexist racist excerpt, if you can stomach it:
Because, you know, she played an environmental scientist in Avatar. It's the best fit since Jane Fonda, Jessica Lange, and Sissy Spacek — all of whom had played farm women — testified on America's agricultural crisis.
We'll see who's all smug and condescending come the Revolution, reactionaries.
She whopped some ass in "Alien" too, she should go to Afganistan and fight for us.

See, I told you we need to cap the mouths of all Hollywood moonbats all volcanoes. I expect Signourney feels the same way I do.

Won't all that stuff coming out of the volcano in Iceland make the oceans even more acidic, or something?

I like the thought of SSG Weaver in Afghanistan reburkhatizing the natives, but the thought of a Comeback Special for Jane Fonda as "Kandahar Jane." Why, that's Barbarellicious!

Perhaps Sigourney and Jane can do a movie together where they return to the Hanoi Hilton to refurbish it as a "green hotel," but then are attacked by a new kind of alien - Chinese capitalist tourists who make Jane and Sigourney take them around in Rickshaws.

That's a good idea, not least because the Vietnamese once fought the Chinese anti-imperialists for acting like imperialists in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese War.