Google Glass may stop users from seeing obvious

glasses1.jpg

Revolutionary 'wearable computer' could disrupt crucial cognitive capacity

PLUS making our Busy Bee worker feel like s/he is the coolest on the block at the same time.

Google Glass 'eye wear' is 'potentially dangerous' as it may stop users from seeing something 'utterly obvious'

'Google Glass may allow users to do amazing things, but it does not abolish the limits on the human ability to pay attention.

Comrade Scratchanitch, I don't see the issue/problem wih the LIVs not seeing the issues/problems. Not that I mind being left out of the workings of the inner Elite Circles, I'm confident the Fraulein will tell me all I am authorized to know/think, and so I am happy. More beet vodka wold be nice, however.

This will come in very handy for the Obama administration. Yet another reason not to know what is going on.

We have not seen eyewear this glorious since Nathan Johnson invented the Opti-Grab.
Unknown.jpg
google-glass-cross-eyed-opti-grab.jpg

Marx_Eyewear_Reality.jpg

Long before Google Glass there was Marx Eyewear that prevented users from seeing utterly obvious realty.

Google glass, schmoogle glass. In the Motherland, the scientists have developed this teknology long before Sergei Brin called it his own.

[img]/images/Google_Glass_Soviet_Russia.jpg[/img]

In Soviet Russia, glasses google you!

FIGURE A: Sergei Brin comes up with his invention while being googled as a child in Soviet Russia.

Since they can record everything... they do come in handy!

Look what happened to me as I checked in on The People's Cube while watching a ball game.

baseball-foul-tip-google-glass.gif

Only Dear Leader sees the Radiant Future™ through his patented Gulag-Goggles®
future.jpg

Red Square wrote:Google glass, schmoogle glass. In the Motherland, the scientists have developed this teknology long before Sergei Brin called it his own.

The only difference was that in Soviet Russia, glasses googled you!

FIGURE A: Sergei Brin comes up with his invention while being googled as a child in Soviet Russia.
In Soviet Russia, Google googles YOU.

Good catch, Freulein!

And also thanks to Kelly Ivanovna, who prompted me to update my post above.

I have an update on my baseball tragedy... they let me take a turn at batting! I told them I never held a bat before, just a flagpole, but they said try it so I did.

And look how nonchalantly Tovarichi is catching for me - I think he's been a catcher before!

(A certain squirrel drank too many beers and ate too many hot dogs so we made him ride in the back of the truck!)

batter-up.jpg

Anytime, boss. What is source of picture by the way? Appears to be one of the youngsters who grew up to be great Cosmonauts of the 1950s and 60s.

Comrade Putout wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00](A certain squirrel drank too many beers and ate too many hot dogs so we made him ride in the back of the truck!) [/highlight]
Comrade Putout,

squirrel drunk 2.jpg
Slanderous accusations aside, that was my brother sleeping it off in the outfield.

squirrel raised paw 2.jpg
I, on the other hand, am ready. PLAY BALL!

Even though Captain Craptek was wearing his glove on the wrong claw, he managed to shag a ball, as did Tovarichi's little boy Tovie, during the rehearsal or whatever it's called. Here is a picture of them holding their balls.

(Tovarichi is hoping to break Little T of this bad habit.)

tovarichis-little-boy.jpg

"Little Homeboy can handle some balls, just like his daddy, props & respects, yo?" Image "but I'm taking the little slugger out to work on his pitching style next week if I'm not golfing or invading, or something I dont' know anything about..."Image

I think he may have had too many beers 'cause the last thing I remember was Tovarichi down on the playing field yelling he was Mitts Romney! After that I was hit by a foul ball. Later I woke up and he was gone.

tovarichi-on-ball-field.jpg

Comrade Captain, may I offer a little help with some Anthony Weiner pickup lines?

pickup lines.jpg