We have nothing to fear but foreign influences and conspiracy theorists

Biden_Consp_800.jpg

Just a quick note to reassure America that their federal government and their intelligence agencies aren’t conspiring to create a totalitarian police state, and that anyone spreading such rumors will be promptly arrested. All patriotic Americans must report anyone who complains about the coming police state. Such claims are clearly a foreign influence operation.

You’ve all read about how the FBI and OGA have selflessly worked with social media to protect you from a subversive conspiracy theory that your government somehow controls the flow of information. We will continue to squelch any such lies perpetrated by enemies of free speech.

A word of warning: don't be tricked by the next slew of lies about how the intelligence community has been embedded in America's newsrooms ever since it first became necessary. Certain actors will twist this into a conspiracy theory so ugly and vile that we will be forced to take measures.

As your president who won in the most open and honest election in history, I assure you that all those claiming otherwise will be identified and dealt with.

I'm saying all this so you'd be emotionally prepared to weather the coming onslaught of lies about my alleged corruption, my son's laptop, my growing senility and me being a puppet in the hands of a shadowy cabal. My handlers are telling me that the more we protect our loyal subjects from such misinformation, the more vast and intense domestic conspiracies and hostile foreign influence operations are going to get.

This is completely normal and should be expected in our democracy.

Thank you.

And, you know, essentially it’s about be and do. Be the person you want to be and do the things you want to do and do the things that need to be done.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
12/26/2022, 9:51 pm
And, you know, essentially it’s about be and do. Be the person you want to be and do the things you want to do and do the things that need to be done.

Do-be-do be-do.
- Frank Sinatra

Red Square wrote:
12/27/2022, 5:19 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
12/26/2022, 9:51 pm

Do-be-do be-do.
- Frank Sinatra

LOL
dean-martin-sammy-davis-jr-and-frank-sinatra-laughing-doc-braham-583215776.jpg

Good Colonel, you reminded me of a set of related quotes I was required to learn as a cadet...

"to do is to be..." Aristotle
"To be is to do..." Plato
"Do be do be do..." Sinatra

Ahhh, the classics stay funny for years!

The government doing the same as it's been doing since exposed in 1975. Results of the hearings went on to become the scripts of the most popular sci-fi series in American history, The X-Files.

I am hearing rumblings of a Church Committee 2.0. Maybe a new X-Files series to follow.

Church Committee 3.jpg

History repeats itself because people have a short attention span.

History repeats itself -- once as a tragedy, and twice more for slow learners.