'Heels-up' Harris demands Participation Trophy from the press...

Kamala.jpg

Kamala Harris berates the press for not praising her 'strong leadership'

Vice President Kamala Harris complained this week about poor media coverage — during a friendly interview with a Washington Post columnist — moaning that the press doesn't focus on what she called "the strength of my leadership.

There are things that I've done as vice president that fully demonstrate the strength of my leadership as vice president...

As a senior leader second in the free world only to Premier Cho Bai-Din, and of course as an equal female who "don't need no man" to do her job when it's hard, She should be getting equal time and praise as the other guy even if it's just for showing up.

Her accomplishments are in fact commensurate with her "capabilities" that got her into lofty office, and her assigned duties.

Lets review the REAL strength of her leadership!

1. She went to El Paso
2. She went to Guatemala and sternly warned "don't come, don't come..."
3. I think she was on Oprah or maybe the View once

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
12/25/2022, 7:37 pm
1. She went to El Paso
4. She is a leader.  She has led me to believe any moron person of color can hold the highest positions in the nation while doing absolutely nothing.   

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
12/25/2022, 8:17 pm
12/25/2022, 7:37 pm
1. She went to El Paso
4. She is a leader.  She has led me to believe any moron person of color can hold the highest positions in the nation while doing absolutely nothing.   
5. Cackling.

6. Kamala fed the hungry for leadership citizens of the USSA, as well as starving for leadership people of the entire planet, great word salads.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/26/2022, 7:29 am
6. Kamala fed the hungry for leadership citizens of the USSA, as well as starving for leadership people of the entire planet, great word salads.
Surely she doesn't have time to write her own speeches. Her talents are better served on The View, cackling. The credit needs to go to her speechwriter. 

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
12/26/2022, 7:51 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/26/2022, 7:29 am
Surely she doesn't have time to write her own speeches. Her talents are better served on The View, cackling. The credit needs to go to her speechwriter. 

So, Kamala visiting The View is only a Uber Eats word salad with corn pone cackles delivery gal.

Woke sex bombs make me want to run for sex shelter.

Comrade Direktor,

your wisdom and guidance is always noted.

Also noteworthy is that in the past, you ventured to Georgetown University, posting Agitprop at the SAME PLACE where in 2012 (or so) Mx. Sandra Fluke made great awareness of inequality of gender regarding purchasing of condoms for her "womyn's health decisions"...

Purely a coincidence, I'm sure, but you illustrate the sheer magnitude of Vice-Premier Harris'(cough) capabilites as Sandra Fluke couldn't keep you away, but you openly state fear of and seek shelter from Kamala Harris.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

12/26/2022, 1:41 pm
Comrade Direktor,

your wisdom and guidance is always noted.

Also noteworthy is that in the past, you ventured to Georgetown University, posting Agitprop at the SAME PLACE where in 2012 (or so) Mx. Sandra Fluke made great awareness of inequality of gender regarding purchasing of condoms for her "womyn's health decisions"...

Purely a coincidence, I'm sure, but you illustrate the sheer magnitude of Vice-Premier Harris'(cough) capabilites as Sandra Fluke couldn't keep you away, but you openly state fear of and seek shelter from Kamala Harris.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Kamala_Dorm_Room_Condoms.jpg