Hillary's amnesia anti-awareness campaign

[img]/images/Hillary_Awareness_Leave_Things_Forgotten.jpg[/img]

As the Benghazi show trials have revealed, the Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton has no recollection of her years as Secretary of State, her emails, Benghazi, Russian Reset Button, Clinton Foundation, and other realities of the recent past. I know it isn't old age; everyone knows that Mrs. Clinton she is still young and beautiful as ever.

This is not the first time she forgets things. Another time, she could not recall working with President Richard Nixon who had taught her the ways of being president and running a campaign. Inexplicably, she forgot being Dick's favorite pupil.

We are starting an awareness effort alongside Hillary's campaign. We call it "Leave Things Forgotten As They Are." Full participation is mandatory.

Comrade H+L,

You have identified the question on everyone's mind. "Is it Amnesia or Alzheimers? How does one tell the difference?

What difference, at this point, does it make whether she remembers or not?
The lemmings willingly forgive, and her duty is to forget.

If you want to know moron what the strategy is, read the "Complete idiot's guide to Alzheimer's."

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Dick taught her the ways of being president and running a campaign. She was always Dick's favorite pupil.

I did not know that Hillary liked Dick! I always thought she was a Progressive Womyn who could Do It Herself Unaided.

Lev Termen wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Dick taught her the ways of being president and running a campaign. She was always Dick's favorite pupil.

I did not know that Hillary liked Dick! I always thought she was a Progressive Womyn who could Do It Herself Unaided.

Well, she must have great teachers to even start a "Do It Herself Unaided". Progressives do not read books.

A brand new comrade, [color=#C0392B]Comrade Zugzwanged[/color], wrote:What difference, at this point, does it make whether she remembers or not?

[highlight=#ffff00]If you want to know moron what the strategy is[/highlight], read the "Complete idiot's guide to Alzheimer's."
Welcome sir or madam!

Did you just call someone a moron?

Just wondering!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Well, she must have great teachers to even start a "Do It Herself Unaided". Progressives do not read books.

She did go to Wellesley, a girls' womens' females' womyns' (censored) if I know what school college university institution of mutual exploration. что и требовалось доказать!

Comrade Putout wrote:
A brand new comrade, [color=#C0392B]Comrade Zugzwanged[/color], wrote:What difference, at this point, does it make whether she remembers or not?

[highlight=#ffff00]If you want to know moron what the strategy is[/highlight], read the "Complete idiot's guide to Alzheimer's."
Welcome sir or madam!

Did you just call someone a moron?

Just wondering!

Only morons take it personally.

There will be moron this subject later. Stay tuned.

Comrade Zugzwanged wrote:What difference, at this point, does it make whether she remembers or not?

If you want to know moron what the strategy is, read the "Complete idiot's guide to Alzheimer's."

I see you're new here, Konvert to the Kubist Way!

First off, we don't like you calling other Komrades morons. I feel threatened and fear that you may have a gun and have notified the Party Bureau. One more time and I'll accuse you of hate crimes against the Stierlitz race.

And we aren't lemmings. We're Glorious Komrades following the lead of Dear Leader Barack Hussein "Sugar Papa" Obama! HE is the one who shall lead us to victory and who shall transfer us over to Glorious Hillary, who shall win, because she is right and good.

And, if you are going to be speaking in your actual thoughtcriminal thoughts, not Glorious Doublethink State-sponsored teachings of the Right and Honest way, be sure to use the [OFF] signal. Use the [ON] signal if you wish to resume or further clarify that you are following your state-sponsored telescreen teachings. You can also find pictorial representations in the "people's karakters" dropdown in the advanced editor.

Finally, do not take anything said in the [ON] personally. I made that mistake and I must've drank 15 gallons of Beet Vodka to try to get rid of the pain. Not a nice evening.

Finally, and most importantly, do NOT, under any circumstances, piss off People's Director Red Square and Komissarka Pinkie. The former will exile you from our all-inclusive land and the latter will beat you with a shovel.

[OFF]

Nice to have you on board Zugzwanged. I hope you enjoy your time here. And, if you're a little crazy, if your eggs are cracked, all in one basket, or a different color, don't worry, you'll fit right in. And don't worry if your articles or postings are bad or not as good as everyone else's, you'll get better. Don't be afraid to submit articles, just click the "view as forum" option in "collective blog" up above and click the "new topic" button. And as for the little terms and nuances we have around here, you'll pick up on them in no time.

Thank you all for the manually warm welcome.

I think I know I have a lot to learn here. That's one of the reasons why I signed up, because I felt like I didn't exist - now i just feel really really small which is a good thing.

As for the [OFF] and [ON] thingy, i have no ideer where that's located yet. Also, i wasn't calling anyone here a moron, which is ironic.

No problem, Comrade, as long as you are open to Re-edumaKation and you brought a warm coat and shovel.

If you click on "Editor For the Rich" when you compose a reply, you will see an "People's Karakers" on the right hand side at the top. Just click on that to get to the prog on/prog off icons.

Comrade Zugzwanged wrote:Thank you all for the manually warm welcome.

I think I know I have a lot to learn here. That's one of the reasons why I signed up, because I felt like I didn't exist - now i just feel really really small which is a good thing.

[highlight=#ffff00]As for the [OFF] and [ON] thingy, i have no ideer where that's located yet.[/highlight] Also, i wasn't calling anyone here a moron, which is ironic.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Comrade Zugzwanged wrote:If you want to know moron what the strategy is, read the "Complete idiot's guide to Alzheimer's."

First off, we don't like you calling other Komrades morons.

He [she] [it] [any of the other 44 genders] did not call anyone a moron, Comrade.

He/she/it/44 other genders said "if you want to know moron," similar to "if you want to know Fred" or "if you want to know Sheila." Now, we all know that Sheila Jackson-Lee, really IS a moron, so I presume that's what he/she/it/any of 44 other genders was talking about.

Let's all just calm down and welcome our new Comrade with a small gathering in Tractor Barn #2 after work tonight. The days are getting colder this time of year (because of Global Warming, of course. And George Bush.) and we can all use a little something to warm us up!

And if we can get him/her/it/+44 drunk enough, we'll probably find out which gender pronoun to use...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Comrade Zugzwanged wrote:If you want to know moron what the strategy is, read the "Complete idiot's guide to Alzheimer's."

First off, we don't like you calling other Komrades morons.

He [she] [it] [any of the other 44 genders] did not call anyone a moron, Comrade.

He/she/it/44 other genders said "if you want to know moron," similar to "if you want to know Fred" or "if you want to know Sheila." Now, we all know that Sheila Jackson-Lee, really IS a moron, so I presume that's what he/she/it/any of 44 other genders was talking about.

Let's all just calm down and welcome our new Comrade with a small gathering in Tractor Barn #2 after work tonight. The days are getting colder this time of year (because of Global Warming, of course. And George Bush.) and we can all use a little something to warm us up!

And if we can get him/her/it/+44 drunk enough, we'll probably find out which gender pronoun to use...

Yeah, I suppose I was being hostile to him/her/it/+44. Guess it's hard for me to accept new Komrades into our glorious People's Nation. Oh well, let's get the party started, I've got the phonograph and my entire collection!

JAWOHL! I didn't know you could make bier out of beets! You learn something every day...

Also, I highly approve of Herr Comrade Rieu's RED jacket.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:JAWOHL! I didn't know you could make bier out of beets! You learn something every day...

Also, I highly approve of Herr Comrade Rieu's RED jacket.

You fool! That's Heino! Andre's the guy with the violin.

Oh i forgot I'm a white male, married to a woman, like eating froot loops without milk and i like my coffee black - I apologize if i offended anyone.

Great video, my wife likes it...thanks.

Comrade Zugzwanged wrote:Oh i forgot I'm a white male, married to a woman, like eating froot loops without milk and i like my coffee black - I apologize if i offended anyone.

Great video, my wife likes it...thanks.

You mean you're a dastardly, KKK-loving, White male who is a chauvinist and a misogynist who is legally bound by a state-issued piece of paper to a female. You also like eating State Loops without Hinduphobic cow tit juice and you like your South America-enslaving coffee African American.

I accept your apology gracefully and offer these corrections with good intentions.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:You mean you're a dastardly, KKK-loving, White male
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:who is a chauvinist and a misogynist
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:who is legally bound by a state-issued piece of paper to a female.
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:You also like eating State Loops without Hinduphobic cow tit juice
+2
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:and you like your South America-enslaving coffee African American.

Looks like our new Comrade is -50. ZUGZWANGED! REPORT TO PLATFORM 6 IMMEDIATELY!! You'll shovel permafrost until you're at least +10...

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:You fool! That's Heino! Andre's the guy with the violin.

Oh. There's two of them?

Oh wait a minute, I see four. Eyes are getting blurry...

More of that beet juice, please!

Now comrades, let's not be hasty.

New Comrade Zugzwanged has clearly not been through the indoctrination center, and has been shoved forward as cannon-fodder, bypassing any opportunity to learn our ways.

Is he a victim? Yes. Is he wrong? Yes. Should he be deported to a remote gulag for his indiscretion? Of course!

But let's slow down and play this fish, we can enjoy the sport before we gut and fillet him...

Welcome new comrade!

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wasn't kidding when he wrote:But let's slow down and play this fish, we can enjoy the sport before we gut and fillet him...

Welcome new comrade!
Ladies be warned... this is always the first half of a date with Ivan!
Don't carry-on about my arms... I've been lifting!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
But let's slow down and play this fish, we can enjoy the sport before we gut and fillet him...

Welcome new comrade!

Wait, are you implying that fishing is a sport? What does Comrade Salmon think say?

Comrade, Do you accuse Comrade Red Salmon of THINKING?

Return to your toolshed, quietly. Very quietly.

Ivan's train of thought is derailed by Mr. Kardashian...