Hillary speaks about Bernie: "Nobody likes him"

You can just feel the love...

The bad blood between Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders is bleeding into 2020 as the former secretary of state dished on her 2016 presidential challenger by saying, “Nobody likes him.”

hillary-bernie.jpg

Clinton, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter released Tuesday, was asked about comments she made about Sanders' accomplishments in Congress for an upcoming documentary on Hulu about the 2016 race.

“In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: ‘He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,'” the reporter said, quoting Clinton from the documentary.

“That assessment still hold?”

“Yes, it does,” Clinton said.

The former first lady parried when asked if she would endorse Sanders if he gets the Democratic presidential nomination.

“I'm not going to go there yet. We're still in a very vigorous primary season,” she responded.

Here is a video by a Sanders supporter about Hillary's comments

warren-slaps-sanders.jpg

All talk of Warren being his running mate have stopped - she would not even shake his hand.

We need to organize a pow-wow and have them smoke a peace pipe.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Here is a video by a Sanders supporter about Hillary's comments

Image If you take the speech made by the bespectacled Viking person in the video and replace the words "Bernie Sanders" with "Donald Trump," it would actually begin to make sense.

Unfortunately, the weird Viking person hates Donald Trump and wants it to be Bernie who will replace the broken, establishment-run system with "something that actually works." He doesn't know what that "something" is, but we do. It's what Trump is doing right now.

The weird Viking person would do well to open his eyes and see that the revolution he craves has already happened in 2016 and he should support "America's dad" named Donald as opposed to America's deadbeat named Bernie.

Red Square wrote:
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Here is a video by a Sanders supporter about Hillary's comments

Image If you take the speech made by the bespectacled Viking person in the video and replace the words "Bernie Sanders" with "Donald Trump," it would actually begin to make sense.

Unfortunately, [highlight=#ffff00]the weird Viking person[/highlight] hates Donald Trump and wants it to be Bernie who will replace the broken, establishment-run system with "something that actually works." He doesn't know what that "something" is, but we do. It's what Trump is doing right now.

The weird Viking person would do well to open his eyes and see that the revolution he craves has already happened in 2016 and he should support "America's dad" named Donald as opposed to America's deadbeat named Bernie.

[OFF]

He's not a Viking. At best he's got Irish blood like I do, just look at the red hair.

However, based on his look and demeanor, his ancestors were the stupid Irish that didn't drink. And were the ones who mooched potatoes off hard-working Irish farmers.

Supporters of Hillary Clinton's recent attack on Bernie Sanders say she's just attacking-back (like Trump) because "Bernie started it by attacking Hillary for her stance against gun-rights." (Just in case your browser doesn't play the video, here's the direct link to the video.)

--KOOK

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: [OFF]

He's not a Viking. At best he's got Irish blood like I do, just look at the red hair.

However, based on his look and demeanor, his ancestors were the stupid Irish that didn't drink. And were the ones who mooched potatoes off hard-working Irish farmers.
I was referring to his hair, which he styled after the Vikings series on History Chennel.

Vikings.jpg

Red Square wrote: I was referring to his hair, which he styled after the Vikings series on History Chennel.

Vikings.jpg

[OFF]

Now I see, thanks. I stopped watching TV more than a decade ago, around about 2008 or 2009, so anything after that (except for Curb Your Enthusiasm and Always Sunny, which I view on my computer) I have no idea of.

And I stopped watching the Hitler Channel in 2007!

Red Square wrote:

Unfortunately, the weird Viking person hates Donald Trump and wants it to be Bernie who will replace the broken, establishment-run system with "something that actually works." He doesn't know what that "something" is, but we do. It's what Trump is doing right now.

Most Red Square, you are most kkkorrect. Ragnar the Viking person has only watched the Hitler Channel which never progressed to the Stalin Channel so his 'woke up' perspective is stunted in the past.

Poor Ragnar dreams he's the vanguard of history in the making even as he's still sleeping during in the au' kkkurrent TPC Red Revolution 2020. Ragnar needs more double shot espresso to shake his dream wokeness off.