Hochul: I Love NY, I Just Hate NY'ers

Kathy Hochul's message to citizens of the Empire State is clear:

"ALL YOUR CIVIL SERVICE JOBS ARE BELONG TO MIGRANTS!"

New York Empress Darth Hochul addresses the press from her office in the Debt Star. "I got mine. America last."
New York Empress Darth Hochul addresses the press from her office in the Debt Star. "I got mine. America last."

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2 ... tate-jobs/

Had some kind of flash back and heard Hochel delivering her 5 Year Plan to the illegal migrants held in USSA Camps in Darien Gap jungles, like slaves. The Democrat Party cannot help themselves when it comes to race, the willingness to believe in slavery.

There Hochul is, in full ComiDex Uniform, on the bullhorn making promises to the future illegal labor force she’s ready to sign to a contract of enslavement to New York. The travel would count on her government excess card. Her staff could burn their Mayorkas Prayer Candles at both ends, and get to spend some down time before, and after, the hard sell event, at local resorts with MayorkasTime extended stay. Slave labor makes it all happen, and NYC is hiring, comrades.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... p-that-us/

New Yorkers anre astounded to learn they should seek a better life outside New York.
A neighbor getting shot and government corruption is a migrant’s reasoning, to relocate to New York City?

New Yorkers, you need no further proof getting your papers together to cross border and migrate to a nation where your neighbor isn’t shot and no more corruption than the Governor mandates by law.

One man told her it was “urgent” for him to leave after his neighbor was killed while another told Campos-Duffy he faced threats because he used to be a policeman. He noted that the cartels are “worse than ever” due to corruption.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/29 ... p-1441171/

Votes, votes, votes, votes, votes! Built-in votes!

Suckers! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Says Gov. Hochul:
My name comes from those who want to clear their collective throats. If elected, I promise to have a lot of hochin' goin' on. Okay? Ha! Ha! Ha! Hoch! Oops!

Pamalinsky wrote:
3/8/2024, 2:23 am
Says Gov. Hochul:
My name comes from those who want to clear their collective throats. If elected, I promise to have a lot of hochin' goin' on. Okay? Ha! Ha! Ha! Hoch! Oops!

Good think pelipsky has wet wipes, PA!

Hochul is a nasty sounding name, as you illustrated. Ooops!

Anyway, it is so good to read your stuff, again. Like MAGA, but TPC, again. TPC told The People how communism is implemented. For a Hochul of Leticireasons, New York needs TPC, again. Or, hoard wet wipes.

As a singer, and as a world traveler, being able to do the Hochul Maneuver, not only saves comrades’ lives, but encourages others to clear themselves of Hochul trapped in their synapses. From what great heights they are Hochul Plan Leaping to turn right side down.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... 23939.html

Pamalinsky wrote:
Says Gov. Hochul:
... a bit like gollum.
"Where is they keeping the illegal migrants, my precious? *Hochul* *Hochul*"

Hated New Yorkers unite for New York Pizza Party. It’s unclear if they will disguise themselves as Native Americans while tossing pizzas overboard.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... ule-could/

REMINDER

The topic is Kathy Hochul giving civil service jobs to illegal aliens.

T-OT.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/14/2024, 11:50 am
REMINDER

Well, okay, then. Should jackalopelipsky post cubestack post: Hochul-I Love NY, I just Hate New Yorkers xxx -> New Yorkers Fight Back. ? Without your work jackalopelipsky’s post wouldn’t have reached New Yorkers in time to plan a defensive strategy to cage the Hochel, who hates them!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/14/2024, 2:52 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
REMINDER

Well, okay, then. Should jackalopelipsky post cubestack post: Hochul-I Love NY, I just Hate New Yorkers xxx -> New Yorkers Fight Back. ? Without your work jackalopelipsky’s post wouldn’t have reached New Yorkers in time to plan a defensive strategy to cage the Hochel, who hates them!
It deserves a whole new post of its own. The pizzabilities are endless.
(Besides, it's a NY City liberal eco-panic knee-jerk and has nothing to do with Gov. H.)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/14/2024, 4:14 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
REMINDER

(Besides, it's a NY City liberal eco-panic knee-jerk and has nothing to do with Gov. H.)

Okay, I think you're right. A post of its own is fermenting in my brain and I intend to post it by next Tuesday.
Oh, and it has nothing to do with Gov. H. Thanks for the inspi. See ya later. Pamski.

Pamalinsky wrote:
3/14/2024, 5:15 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/14/2024, 4:14 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
REMINDER

Okay, I think you're right. A post of its own is fermenting in my brain and I intend to post it by next Tuesday.
Oh, and it has nothing to do with Gov. H. Thanks for the inspi. See ya later. Pamski.

Hand tossing some pizzability dough while waiting for next Tuesday. If we don't defend wood fired pizza in NYC,,,wood fired Pizza in Texazistan isn't safe.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/29/2024, 3:58 pm
Kathy Hochul's message to citizens of the Empire State is clear:

"ALL YOUR CIVIL SERVICE JOBS ARE BELONG TO MIGRANTS!"

Today, NY Governor Hochul hired newcomers to work at the New York Governor's Mansion. Each newcomer will make sure the fringe on every rug throughout the Governor's Mansion is combed straight. Disordered fringe should never happen in the Governor's Mansion and it is such a help to hire newcomers to maintain fringe control.

Governor Hochul's staff indicated that If this newcomer hiring program works, newcomers will be hired to maintain proper drapery puddling, as well.

While at it, Hochul kindly permitted them to drink water from the hose.

President Potemkin wrote:
3/1/2024, 5:28 pm
Votes, votes, votes, votes, votes! Built-in votes!

Suckers! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Suck, suck, suckin on heaven's door.  I can't see nuthin' anymore. Keep suckin suckers. It's what you do. Suckin gets you nowhere. Trust me.

Red Square wrote:
3/14/2024, 7:47 pm
While at it, Hochul kindly permitted them to drink water from the hose.
Hell! All of my friends and I used to drink from hoses every day since childhood and twice on Sunday//////////1 I am now thoroughly convinced that the shot is a fraud. What is the matter with you people?

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
3/13/2024, 9:36 am
Pamalinsky wrote:
Says Gov. Hochul:
... a bit like gollum.
"Where is they keeping the illegal migrants, my precious? *Hochul* *Hochul*"
Gollum is my most favorite character in this series. He sets the standard for being the most disgusting paranoid, greedy thing that ever existed. I have known so many people like this. Thanks Gollum! Love ya. Buddy.

Today, Governor Hochul hired a crew of newcomers to vacuum, wash, and wax all New York State owned vehicles.

This afternoon, New York Governor signed an executive order that all New York Public Garden groundskeepers positions will be staffed by newcomers. Horticulture Degrees not required.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/things-t ... ublic.html