Illegal Aliens now called "Customers"

CustomerService.jpg

Ahh, comrades, I love the smell of diversity and (and future votes) in the morning!

According to the United States Citizen and Immigration Services Council (USCIS), it is now Obama Administration policy to refer to people in the United States illegally as illegal aliens undocumented workers "customers".

And you and I know that the customer is always right! Especially when they're helping our dear President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama destroy enrich our glorious United Soviet States of America, with welfare and free stuff for all!

The transformation of Amerika needs help from new “customers” votes. As you know, being a “repeat customer” is currently against the law.

They are a generous bunch, those customers! And so willing to work things out :)

We can never have too many customers but please wait your turn behind the line.

This would explain the growing demand for more Taco Bells, Taco Bueno's and Taco Taco's never the Peoples Gulag and Gruel Parlor. KUNDEN??!! Yo no estoy a gusto todos los extranjeros! Es saugt!! %$#@!!!

I just remembered... I was an alien once! (But I think I was legal... the movie hasn't come out yet.)

Mystery item No. 0

Can someone please send the capture squad in for Mr. Rubio? The Commission on Programming and Brainwashing wants to analyze him.

rubio dupped.jpg

Chuckie S. looks proud and happy - or is he doing his weasel imitation?

Captain Craptek, has Comrade McCain gotten into your nut stash again?!? He's SOOOO obvious when he does that!