Important Party Communiqué: MSNBC Slogan Change!

Comrades:

You should all now be aware of the following update for the Current Truth. The valuable party organ MSNBC has created a wonderful new agitprop slogan titled:

"LEAN FORWARD"

"To lean forward is to think bigger, listen closer, fight smarter, and act faster. To celebrate the best ideas, no matter where they come from, to dare to dream of a nation that's better tomorrow than it is today."

To help every prole in doing some reflective introspection on this wonderfully profound statement, the party will allow you to only work 3 hours of overtime on your double shifts tonite!

lean forward copy.jpg

"Lean Forward & Squeezing Out ALL the News That`s Fit To Flush"
(I'm to assume that the News Editors are located directly below this in the News Production Room ?!)

Is this not part of our peace mission, Lean forward and grab ankles, No?

rock[1].jpg

Ok..... I leaned forward....... now what ?

Comrades
There were other suggestions, such as "bend over", "bend over and tie your shoes"
"bend over and pick up your keys" "bend over and wrap around your legs" .
None of these were accepted, but you get the idea.

I am averting my eyes from some leaning forward photos!!!! tisk tisk

"To lean forward is to think bigger, listen closer, fight smarter, and act faster. To celebrate the best ideas, no matter where they come from, to dare to dream of a nation that's better tomorrow than it is today."

I have always abided by this - it is much easier to slap the **** out of one when they are leaning forward, is it not.

Wow! Fraulein, by your quoted text, are you implying that MSNBC wants us to act like conservatives ? That's incomprehensible ! You're talking about the home of Olbermann, Matthews and Maddow , the annointed "Guardians of the Constitutional Republic".

I apologize that you are seen as wrong. Leaning forward, progressively, IS the foundation of Progressives, is it not? Yes, it is. Thus, as we know, the only where, where 'where' can come from is from Progressives.

But Fraulein...how can I be wrong ? I support Dear Leader and his policies.

However think about this... think bigger, listen closer, fight smarter, act faster, celebrate the best ideas.........Yada, yada, yada......
These actions require one to integrate character and conscience into their life, which you must already be aware is strictly against Progressive thinking. ( copious spittle...)