Intifata Cube + Plagiarism Alert

As a tribute to our Islamic comrades.

intifata cube 256.jpg

I was perusing Aljazeera as always, to get the truth on world affairs, and I noticed a severe plagiarism infraction. Aljazeera is using the People's Flat Fatima graphic without crediting us. "See Something - Report Something"

plagerism alert.png

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Considering that these are our fellow travelers...and that they like to issue fatwahs to whack folks that piss them off... it would not be prudent to give them such a hard time for this minor infraction.

After all, the protection of intellectual property in our progressive utopia is aq bit passe, don't you think?

It is true that redistribution is basic to our ideology. But WE must do the redistributing. It is all about who controls the redistribution. If start allowing any Tom, Dick and Mohammed to start redistributing, where will we end up?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It is true that redistribution is basic to our ideology. But WE must do the redistributing. It is all about who controls the redistribution. If start allowing any Tom, Dick and Mohammed to start redistributing, where will we end up?

Isn't that what our bretheren were doing in London??? redistributing without the middle man??? I find that most efficient (even if all the flat screen tellies were gone before I got there... I did get a nice collection of hats and funny looking troll dolls).

And we musn't upset the M-U-S-L-I-M-S.... they might get M-A-D! Better they self-redistribute a few choice items to keep the peace rather than have them dispatch you with majestic heavenly force.

And allah knows best!

Killed in 1986 Is this a shining testament to Muslim resilience or US incompetence?

muslim miracle.jpg

It's a shining testement to a liberal's penchant for survival... she wisely had a stunt baby die in her place.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Killed in 1986 Is this a shining testament to Muslim resilience or US incompetence?

Sadly, this particular specimen should probably have perished in the '86 boming... Can one say "two bagger?"