ISIS Opens Restaurant and Music Hall

ISIS_Restaurant_Music.jpg
I don't know what all the fuss is about. They look like really nice guys, there's nothing extreme about them at all. I can't believe they would do all the terrible things the media is telling us about. Look at them - they couldn't hurt a fly!

ISIS_Restaurant_Neon.jpg

The Claire Lynch Band? Clearly code for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) banding together to lynch infidels. I believe Deer Leader should consider mounting a major counter terrorist operation against this subversive enclave of counter revolutionary peaceful Muslim missionaries. We're not going to take their peaceful missionary position lying down!

I hear they cut off the heads of their rivals' guitars.

Uh, Oh! Lopping of heads is one thing, but copyright infringement is something else again! Could it be that this "oversight" will cost our Mooselim brothers their valuable LOGO? And what about the signs, the banners, the flags and bumper stickers? This is a big <f*$%@^$> deal!

Copyright © 2014 ISIS Restaurant & Music Hall

Considering Asheville has an annual topless parade, ISIS might want to move their world headquarters there.

Oh, wait, that's a parade of womyn showing their breasts. Never mind.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Having family up in Asheville and been there several times, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they would hold such praise and support for the Non-Islamic Islamists. It's known as the "San Fransicso of the South" for a good reason, after all.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img] I for one, have enjoyed the head-banging sounds of this place. Not to mention the drink specials; the beer bottles heads are just lobbing off like crazy.