It's Official! D.C. Comics name "First Gay Superhero"

It's officials, fellow travelers. Just weeks after Newsweek named President Obama the "First Gay President", DC (District of Columbia) Comics has outed GREEN LANTERN as a gay superhero. But, being that Green Lantern is super, a hero, green, and gay, it is quite clear that Green Lantern and President Obama are clearly one in the same. It does have me wondering about the other super heroes, however. What is it we have not yet learned about them?

Perhaps your photoshop investigative skills could be of some help in revealing such secrets.

Green_Lantern_Rise_Of_The_Manhunters.jpg
[/color]

Image 1. Probably a response to some characters in Marvel's X-Men series "coming out" as well.
2. Couldn't have come up with something original so they had to ruin a longtime favorite? This is the ORIGINAL Green Lantern, mind you, from 1940 (though not the one portrayed in last year's movie adaptation).
3. I don't know a whole lot about comics, but based on recent events and the all-encompassing reboot of every single comic they publish, it seems that DC is going nowhere fast and that such a move as this proves only that they're really desperate.

Image On the other hand, we feel that this is a historic day for the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ population who are ever-oppressed by the pro-straight, pro-hetero, anti-tolerant, eternal right wing minority fringe groups and their friends in high places in the RePUBElikkkan Party. Not since The Great Leader declared his support for them has there been such a joyous occasion!

Next step: turn Barney Frank into a super-(former)-congressman-hero!!!

New Paradigm wrote:What???

It's not Robin??????????

No, Batman and Robin are just ambiguously gay.

UnifiedInformation wrote:
Image On the other hand, we feel that this is a historic day for the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ population who are ever-oppressed by the pro-straight, pro-hetero, anti-tolerant, eternal right wing minority fringe groups and their friends in high places in the RePUBElikkkan Party. Not since The Great Leader declared his support for them has there been such a joyous occasion!

Next step: turn Barney Frank into a super-(former)-congressman-hero!!!

It shames me to say so, Comrade UnifiedInformation...but I forgot what the X stands for in LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. I hope I have done nothing ever to offend anyone who is X. Please educate me in this so that I can be more sensitive to their needs.

"DC Comics" kinda sums up everything that goes on in the capital...

"Freedom is life's greatest lie" --Loki 0bama

...except Loki's better-looking ;)

Princess Nookie wrote:It shames me to say so, Comrade UnifiedInformation...but I forgot what the X stands for in LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. I hope I have done nothing ever to offend anyone who is X. Please educate me in this so that I can be more sensitive to their needs.

We shall forgive you this once, Comrade Nookie, though you will not totally escape reprimanding.

X = anyone who is not gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, human, animal, or plant, but is otherwise a living, breathing life form and therefore has all the rights and privileges that should be given to all life forms. Please refer to this list, paying particular attention to the "Fictional" section (please note: "fictional" is outdated and should be replaced with "not yet discovered in the real world").

Red Square wrote:Never forget!

batman-nipples.jpg
A classic indeed, Red Square. Who could forget the glorious man nipples?

No question about these three progressives. Is there?
Catwoman-Batgirl-Cosplay.jpg

UnifiedInformation wrote:
Princess Nookie wrote:It shames me to say so, Comrade UnifiedInformation...but I forgot what the X stands for in LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. I hope I have done nothing ever to offend anyone who is X. Please educate me in this so that I can be more sensitive to their needs.

We shall forgive you this once, Comrade Nookie, though you will not totally escape reprimanding.

X = anyone who is not gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, human, animal, or plant, but is otherwise a living, breathing life form and therefore has all the rights and privileges that should be given to all life forms. Please refer to this list, paying particular attention to the "Fictional" section (please note: "fictional" is outdated and should be replaced with "not yet discovered in the real world").

I humbly accept the reprimand, comrade, and will forthwith be more sensitive to....er, X people.

Many of you have seen this before, but here's a Superperson I can never erase from my memory. He/she/it appears like a male in normal life, but in a time of crisis he/she/it opens up his/her/its female identity of a primadonna and acts from within that image, achieving fabulous results.

Yeah, so 2 of them are Marvel's. Sue me.