JOEY: Golden Goebbels Award for Outstanding Gov't Propaganda

[img]/images/Oscar_Goebbels_Joey_Propaganda_Award.jpg[/img]
"Joey" Golden Goebbels Award for outstanding performance in government propaganda.

And the award goes to... (NOMINATIONS ARE NOW ACCEPTED)

Dedhedvedev wrote:There should be a formal award, like an Oscar, for this outstanding performance. It should be called a Joey in honor of the greatest propagandist in history, Paul Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Germany's Reich Minister of Propaganda. All Hail Obama!

It's “Everyone Gets a Joey Day” at the White House Press Corps:

obamajet.jpg
It is too bad that Helen Thomas didn't get a Joey since she and the late Goebbels held such similar views.

Given that Comrade Helen is older than Herr Goebbles, it would be inappropriate to give her such a trophy...

"The nominees for Outstanding Performance in Government Propaganda are... Barack Obama...Barack Obama...Barack Obama... and Barack Obama. And the Joey goes to....

michobama.jpg

Of all the people competing for this prestigious award, Jim Messina wins it hands down. One word: OFA.

[img]/images/Messina_Joey_Award_Propaganda.jpg[/img]

Winner of the Golden Goebbels Award ("Joey") for outstanding performance in government propaganda.

Well comrades, the competition is fierce this year – there must be something about Gun Grabbers salivating at the prospect of a disarmed and defenseless population that brings out their inner Goebbels in spades.

My nominations – in no order of importance:

January 30, 2013, Sen. Chuck Schumer promised that universal background checks wouldn't create a gun registry. Yet just 13 days later, as Schumer was discussing gun control proposals, he stated, “the one which I've been pushing, which is universal registration.”

NRA Stand and Fight: Universal Registration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Kq3967hUgU

Obama's continued use of the claim that 40 percent of gun sales lack background checks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fa ... _blog.html

Two months ago, we were willing to cut the White House some slack, given the paucity of recent data. But the president's failure to acknowledge the significant questions about these old data, or his slippery phrasing, leaves us little choice but to downgrade this claim to Three Pinocchios.
Then of course there is the “everyone (90% or some such nonsense) wants universal registration.

Also there is the “No one is coming after your guns Lie”

And finally, there is the “Super weapon Stawman” being used all over the place. This where gun grabbers start talking about people wanting their own nuclear weapons, etc.

Not exactly a Lie per se, but some thing at least worthy of a Dishonorable mention.

How could you?! Gunga Dan Rather is in tears because you guys didn't name it for Him.

The thought of a "Joey" has Comrade Chris getting all tingly again.

matthews gets a joey.gif

StatueOfPropaganda.jpg
Dateline New York -

Today President Barackzebub Hussein Obama dedicated a new version of the Statue of Liberty, which will replace the silly old one, which, frankly, didn't really have a lot of meaning anymore.

Presidential Spokesbarker Jay "Carney" Carney stated after the ceremony that "This new Statue of Presidential Truth is much more in line with what the president and a clear majority of Americans believe to be important today."

Propaganda? Like the phrase "I did not have sex with that woman...Miss Lewinski..."

It certainly changed how I look at my elected Dictators Leaders.

Image And the cigar industry. that changed too.

Dig4Utopia wrote:The thought of a "Joey" has Comrade Chris getting all tingly again.
matthews gets a joey.gif
Comrade Dig4,

I may be forced to denounce your crude and disrespectful effort to disturb Comrade Matthews during his "tingle" moment. You must disabuse yourself of all such harmful thoughts, visual pranks and tendencies. This sort of flagellatus-interruptus cannot be tolerated in future!

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Award for best gif of 2013 (so far)

mi
I nominate Barack Obama's teleprompter.

That was then, this is now. Today everyone in the MSM deserves a collective Golden Goebbels, if only as a participation trophy.

You get a Goebbels, and you get a Goebbels, and you get a Goebbels!

video: