It's June: Pride Goeth Before a Fall

It's June, and you know what that means...

AABB.jpg

Woke Disney Plus is wasting no time with a new fairy godmother...

AC.jpg

And is there an antonym for cultural appropriation? Because Pinnochio always seemed to be set in what looks like 19th Century Italy or Switzerland. Looks like Diversity, Inclusion and Equity forced its way into the story...

AD.jpg

Erivo Blue Fairy.jpg

When you say, “before the fall”, does that mean THIS fall? Or is this one of those Next Tuesday things?

Are you sure Amerikkka has had Enough of this kind of Pride? The arrogance of Amerikkkan Pride is such a turnoff to the rest of world. It’s embarrassing. It’s as demeaning as congratulating a French citizen for speaking F.R.E.N.C.H.!

Let’s denounce this Amerikkkan PRIDE This Fall! Across Amerikkka, comrades!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/1/2022, 10:52 am
When you say, “before the fall”, does that mean THIS fall? Or is this one of those Next Tuesday things?

I'd tell you not to get in the weeds and overthink it but there IS an election this Fall.

Black history month, Asian American History Month, Gay Pride Month, Breast Cancer Awareness month... the list goes on (and on), but there are more offended populations than there are months.

Who in Biden's Administration is fixing this?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/1/2022, 11:09 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:

I'd tell you not to get in the weeds and overthink it but there IS an election this Fall.

The People's Red Revolution 2020 continues THIS FALL!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/1/2022, 4:57 pm
The People's Red Revolution 2020 continues THIS FALL!

TU 2.jpg

Taco Bell is offering a Drag Queen Brunch show (in limited locations only!)

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
6/2/2022, 5:44 am

What's next? Syrup of Ipecac shakes?

Comrades

Our long march through the institutions is almost complete. Even that bastion of heteronormative red neck Amerikkkana, NASCAR has joined in on "Pride Month". It won't be long now.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

I hope Komrade Z gets to take a break from his war and celebrate pride month. He's such a good dancer. (Second from the left.)

jackalopelipsky wrote:

The arrogance of Amerikkkan Pride is such a turnoff to the rest of world. It’s embarrassing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... joe-biden/

Bought a case of these to help get through June. Let me know if anyone needs a pair. Will be glad to share.

Uzt3qzv69cgn.jpeg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
6/4/2022, 6:32 am
Bought a case of these to help get through June. Let me know if anyone needs a pair. Will be glad to share.

CIZ!!!

You still got your stuff!
Fake Chinese bots tried to neutralize your passwords, but were thwarted by TPC!

This GWONT War is on!

J

6/4/2022, 6:32 am
Bought a case of these to help get through June. Let me know if anyone needs a pair. Will be glad to share.Image

I will remember to wear those next time I watch "The Boys." (Season 3, episode 1, was brutal!)

Col. O.
I didn't make it past Season 1, Episode 3 so I will send you a dozen. Perhaps I could have watched more with this special eyewear.

6/5/2022, 5:42 am
I didn't make it past Season 1, Episode 3

Season 3 episode 2 has an off-the-wall mockery of a Disney-like theme park and concession stands.
Here are some pics of Voughtland's "Inclusive Kingdom."
TB3X2001.jpg
TB3X2002.jpg
TB3X2003.jpg
TB3X2004.jpg
TB3X2005.jpg
TB3X2006.jpg
TB3X2007.jpg
TB3X2008.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
6/2/2022, 5:44 am

It's weird, I went to Taco Bell to help celebrate but they don't have tacos anymore - only franks and beans.

Don’t get me wrong, I like franks and beans. I often wake up with the still plastered to my face after a long bender.

Oh, Oh...

Ilhan Omar Enrages Muslims by Wishing Gays a Happy Pride Month

Ilhan Omar.jpeg

Sharia-observant Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) had the temerity to wish gays a happy Pride Month and has since been dragged for it repeatedly by Muslims who believe that gay pride is an insult to Allah.

I wonder how this comment went over in Mogadishu and Kabul?

And as it is Pride Month, let us not forget the ever-lovely, Trixie Mattel

Trixie Mattel2.jpg

2nd Graders aren’t buying Pride like they were supposed to.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/10/2022, 12:44 pm

Which reminds me—anybody who hasn't seen Matt Walsh's "What Is a Woman?" should absolutely find it and watch it.

You will never see more evasive answers, dissembling, and pure bullshit piled higher and deeper by academics, medical professionals and others—and you will see and hear a load of truth, too.

Highest recommendation.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/10/2022, 12:44 pm

9cb96b31a6ba5a53ae1f5ed1a21048cf.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/1/2022, 11:09 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:

While it’s probably best to avoid overthinking or getting into the weeds here, I can’t help but wonder if this photo isn’t irrefutable proof that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Know what I’m sayin’?
HT to woke womyns everywhere.

Joe-Biden-Falls-Off-Bike-3 copy.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:
6/20/2022, 4:36 pm
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Know what I’m sayin’? HT to woke womyns everywhere.

The world needs feminism like a fish needs a bicycle.
46q1ce-1224941276.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/20/2022, 5:28 pm
Pamalinsky wrote:
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Know what I’m sayin’? HT to woke womyns everywhere.

Feminism has stage V Culture cancer. Female prisoners aren’t safe from womx’s with penii in the Injustice System, Colonel O.

https://thepeoplescube.com/post242569.h ... en#p242569

This new U.S. Navy Remedial video is here to help the get your Pride on.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/21/2022, 12:16 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/20/2022, 5:28 pm
Pamalinsky wrote:

Feminism has stage V Culture cancer. Female prisoners aren’t safe from womx’s with penii in the Injustice System, Colonel O.

https://thepeoplescube.com/post242569.h ... en#p242569

This new U.S. Navy Remedial video is here to help the get your Pride on.

That attitude comes from the top, and here is the top speaking for himself.

Gaetz used the F-word repeatedly in this exchange.

FAILURE! FAILURE!! FAILURE!!!

and even applied the F-Word to SecDef PERSONALLY.

The rules of "unreasonable search" are bent like Peyrone's disease for the rest of June.

"Hands on the fender, feet back and Spread..."

It's over: they can all go back to their closets again...except that Marvel had to get in one last parting shot:
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... pider-man/
WEBWEAVER.jpg
Why does a marginal (not marginalized) group comprising less that 3% of the population need such overrepresentation? Does Marvel even make any money from such a tiny niche market? or do they subsidize this LGBT propaganda with profits from elsewhere?

Turn this upside down: how would we react to super heroes being promoted based on their heterosexuality? They never had to be, not because it was assumed but because they were traditionally presented for their heroics rather than their sexuality.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/2/2022, 12:06 pm

Turn this upside down: how would we react to super heroes being promoted based on their heterosexuality? They never had to be, not because it was assumed but because they were traditionally presented for their heroics rather than their sexuality.

Comrade Colonel

In our new intersectional class struggle, open homosexuality IS heroic. It is a struggle against the heteronormative patriarchal society that we must exploit because in AmeriKKKa, the traditional Marxist dogma of economic class struggle has never taken hold with a large portion of the population. Therefore, we must separate people into tribes based on skin color, ethnicity and sexual proclivities. Did you not receive the Handbook? It's right in Chapter 3.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/3/2022, 9:09 am
In our new intersectional class struggle, open homosexuality IS heroic.

Most heroic of you to point that out.

Comrades, Pride Month was capped off with Sam Brinton’s appointment to watch over nuclear waste and spent rods of power. Sam likes to tie his “other” up like a table to eat lunch.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... plays-dogs

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/3/2022, 9:53 am
Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/3/2022, 9:09 am
In our new intersectional class struggle, open homosexuality IS heroic.

Most heroic of you to point that out.

Comrade

It is as heroic as claiming victimhood due to race, gender, ethnicity, etc. Victimhood status is the new heroism; the way forward to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™, but, it does come with it's own challenges because, when everyone is a victim, then nobody is. That is why we need villains to be the oppressors. Without a victimizer, there can be no victim. Every dogmatic belief needs a scapegoat and fortunately, we have Kapitalism and white males as our perps.

I remain|
Dr. Chicago.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/3/2022, 10:14 am
Comrades, Pride Month was capped off with Sam Brinton’s appointment to watch over nuclear waste and spent rods of power. Sam likes to tie his “other” up like a table to eat lunch.

His pronouns are Token/LGBT+/Democrat Shill
Brinton.jpg
Certainly, he will ensure that every rod is spent.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/3/2022, 10:41 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/3/2022, 10:14 am

His pronouns are Token/LGBT+/Democrat Shill
Certainly, he will ensure that every rod is spent.

Looks like Sam has some problems with his qualification paperwork, Comrades.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... epartment/

Pretty soon, The Collective may be forgetting Sam Brinton’s name....

If we were to process all that corn, we could generate enough ethanol to supply China with 500 gazillion gallons of fuel from our strategic reserve...

Wait, Joe just did that. Is Flatus Moochelle running around in her undies?