Kamala and Doug's Sincere Kwanzaa greetings

Kqamala_Kwanzaa.jpg

Kamala and Doug's Kwanzaa address

I always new, since her 2020 Kwanzaa address, that our esteemed Vice President Harris (OB, DWS)*, grew up in the rich traditions of the made up by a torturing lunatic, Marxist based, holiday known as Kwanzaa.  I have no doubt that her highly intelligent and successful mother and father, from India and Jamaica respectively, read about this newly invented proclaimed and unknown holiday when Kamala was two, and adopted it.  These incredibly successful and intelligent immigrants continued to practice it with their children and families, even as its founder was convicted of felony assault and false imprisonment of two black women  politically imprisoned by the racist state. 

I am so happy that after apparently not doing a 2021 address (probably down fixing things up at the border with leadership) she has come out this year with a new Kwanzaa address, with, wait for it,.....The Second Gentleman, I mean, Gentleperson, no, um, they/her.   

Anyway, while I know photos were not quite as prevalent back in the day, I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any of Kamala's family Kwanzaa pictures. What with all the elders in chairs and kids sitting on the floor, those are precious  moments.  Perhaps, they forgot to pick them up at the Fotomat.  If anyone has some, I'd love to see them.

* Order of the Border, Dispenser of Word Salad

Komrade Fun,

Can you tell me if Kwanza and Shwanza are on the same day?
I'm afraid I can't be in two places at the same time.

Not to be upstaged by Vice President Kamala, President Joe and his Dr. Jill get in on the Kwanza bandstand wagon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... men-video/

Is Schwanza an American holiday celebrating the "Schwanz" (German: tail, and also slang for Penis)? If so, is that a good thing?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/27/2022, 8:39 am
Not to be upstaged by Vice President Kamala, President Joe and his Dr. Jill get in on the Kwanza bandstand wagon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... men-video/
Phony holidays are the best!

I celebrate Towanda. It's a floating holiday that can be celebrated at a moment's notice. Usually heralded in with the overuse of smelling salts.

Mystery item No. 1

Minitrue wrote:
12/27/2022, 9:50 am
Is Schwanza an American holiday celebrating the "Schwanz" (German: tail, and also slang for Penis)? If so, is that a good thing?
Minitrue, you’ll have to knock on Mr. Pelosi’s door. Paul will probably answer the door of your questioning, wearing nothing but his underwear, and a hammer. Paul knows everything about Schwanza, and how it’s best practiced.

FUN FACTS
The phony holiday called Kwanzaa was created in 1966 from thin air by secular humanist  Ronald McKinley Everett, who changed his name to Maulana Karenga and is now chairman of the African Studies Department at Cal State. He was convicted in 1971 of felony assault and false imprisonment of two black women whom he stripped and tortured. 

Kwanzaa has no historical, bona fide African tradition. Everett invented it to provide American Blacks an alternative to traditional American holidays. 

In 1974, the murderous radical leftist group known as the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) famously took Patty Hearst hostage. The "Seven Principles" of the SLA were adopted directly from the Seven Principles of Kwanzaa at a time when Kwanzaa was virtually unknown.

Patti (Tanya) Hearst stands before the seven-headed snake symbol of the Symbionese Liberation Army,
Patti (Tanya) Hearst stands before the seven-headed snake symbol of the Symbionese Liberation Army,

Maulana Karenga is quoted as saying,

As an African American and Pan-African holiday celebrated by millions throughout the world African community, Kwanzaa brings a cultural message which speaks to the best of what it means to be African and human in the fullest sense. 

Kwanzaa, however is not celebrated in Africa and sometimes ridiculed by Africans.

https://www.officialkwanzaawebsite.org/
https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-libra ... m-hearings

Minitrue wrote:
12/27/2022, 9:50 am

It's a good thing to the Democrats who stuffed their limp Schwanz into the Oval office.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
12/27/2022, 8:17 am
Komrade Fun,

They are not.  Shwanza is the first day of of the larger celebration Shwanukkah (The festival of Shwaniqua, Drag Queen to the Gods) that begins on January 2 and is often celebrated at local libraries.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
12/27/2022, 3:13 pm
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
12/27/2022, 8:17 am
Komrade Fun,

They are not.  Shwanza is the first day of of the larger celebration Shwanukkah (The festival of Shwaniqua, Drag Queen to the Gods) that begins on January 2 and is often celebrated at local libraries.
Thanks for clearing that up. I will pass on Shwanza. I thought it was a drinking holiday since it was invented by Komrade Pelosi. Kwanza sounds like a winter version of the same kind of celebration that happens at southern beach towns in the spring minus the motorcycles and cars with lo pros. I bet there will be twerking.

Mystery item No. 2