Laika the Space Dog Transmit

Yes comrades, the mighty Soviet of USSA continues to transmit messages forwarded from the desk of Laika the Space Dog. Put on your Soviet tin foil hat to listen in on the Pravda going on around here.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/15/2023, 12:08 pm
Ain't it The Pravda, Colonel O?
Совершенно верно.

Just be a good little sheep and go along to get along.......Jeez, these left-whangers who speak of cults should look in a mirror sometime.

Remember when Dissent was Patriotic and Speaking Truth to Power?

As the saying goes, what's right ain't always popular, and what's popular ain't always right.

Red Zeppelin wrote:
2/15/2023, 2:06 pm
Just be a good little sheep and go along to get along.......Jeez, these left-whangers who speak of cults should look in a mirror sometime.

Remember when Dissent was Patriotic and Speaking Truth to Power?

As the saying goes, what's right ain't always popular, and what's popular ain't always right.
Congratulations, Comrade. I award you an original Col. O. rendering that you may use as your avatar (if you wish) (may need resizing).

RedZep.jpg

That's awfully (cough) RED of you Colonel.

and most equal work.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/15/2023, 5:50 pm
That's awfully (cough) RED of you Colonel.

and most equal work.
You're next (if you want). PM me.

RE: Congratulations, Comrade. I award you an original Col. O. rendering that you may use as your avatar (if you wish) (may need resizing).

Thank You! That's a Most Equal Avatar, Col. O! The Cube Flags on the tail are a nice touch - looks better'n those twisted-up cross thingys on the tail of the Zeppelins you see in old pictures.

Also, due to the phallic nature of Zeppelins, do we really want to go there with, "resizing"?

Now if I can just figure out how to add it as my avatar.....

Red Zeppelin wrote:
2/16/2023, 1:33 pm
Now if I can just figure out how to add it as my avatar.....

Since the image has maximum dimensions; width: 350 pixels, height: 160 pixels, file size: 16.00 Kb, I have converted your avatar and placed it here  for you to download to your machine. Open in new tab or window and "save as."

Red Zep.jpg

HOW TO

1. Find your own name (in red, on any of your posts) and click it.

2. In your user profile, go to Username and click Edit Profile.

3. In Edit Profile (on the left) click on Edit Avatar red box.

4. Make sure you know where on your machine your avatar image is located, then click “Choose File” to upload the image.

5. Click the Submit box at bottom.